UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Wayne Couzens just been found unconscious in his cell with head injuries!!! confirmed msm

to clarify, as per S*n link above, he’s since been discharged from hospital and returned to custody

was alone at time of injuries

Time in hospital is not counted for time held in custody (may be why there’s a seeming delay in charge update)

Why do we think he hasn't been charged yet? It has been an extremely long time IMO.
Is it just because they need a positive ID on the remains? Or is it because they're discovering more in Kent :(. That said, couldn't they charge him initially with SE's murder and then with multiple murders?

Because of the legal differences in English law between pre-charge and post-charge questioning.

Some background here, icw changes in respect of terrorism offences

Law and Lawyers: Interview after charge – the thin end of the wedge?

(I hope this blog is respectable enough, if it isn't, let me know and I'll look for a difference source)

Wasn't SE's body found yesterday afternoonish, would they leave that in situ for 24 hours? Genuine question

Or worse scenario they are more there, sadly.

Yes, they would not move any evidence in any hurry and her body is going to be their main evidence. No way they could have processed everything they needed to at the site before today

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up topping himself

if convicted at 48 it is unlikely he will ever be released and a cop in prison is a sitting duck, cops are despised by prisoners even more than paedos are

He will be a marked man for the rest of his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member