UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for thread to reopen
Photos on a better phone than the potato I was using, police van moved up to entrance to field on freeman's at 8.30 am, they are searching behind house not entire field just directly behind taking photos etcView attachment 288346 View attachment 288347
My heart breaks when I think about the number of search sites, the amount of police involved in the searches and the length of time the searches are taking. My brain simply cannot fathom the enormity that this could point to multiple victims.... JMO

We have had atrocious weather today hail stones and wind I do feel for them out there
A close up bedroom window, curtains disturbed today

You know, I always feel sorry for them stood outside in all weathers. I live at an accident blackspot and precovid used to make them tea and coffee. Was quite friendly with some of them. Can I just add thanks to you for keeping this thread updated and answering questions. Must feel like a full time job!

It is their job to police deviations from standard operating procedures,
That's why the two guys who didn't apparently act correctly upon receipt of the complaint about the flashing has to be investigated by them.
Are we reading to much in to the referrals? I thought that because he is police it’s standard practice for them to refer themselves for independent investigation to be transparent and check things have been done correctly/make sure process improvements are made. The referrals in themselves don’t mean the police have made mistakes, that’s what the investigation is set up to determine

Photos on a better phone than the potato I was using, police van moved up to entrance to field on freeman's at 8.30 am, they are searching behind house not entire field just directly behind taking photos etcView attachment 288346 View attachment 288347

They've found something! Men/women in white suits is never a good sign. Coukd be animal bones but still chilling!

Your imput is fantastic by the way!

My heart breaks when I think about the number of search sites, the amount of police involved in the searches and the length of time the searches are taking. My brain simply cannot fathom the enormity that this could point to multiple victims.... JMO

this is where my brain is going too. There are just so many sites involved here and the police action is enormous.

I hope it doesn’t, of course. Just wanted to say to Leopard to please take care of your own feelings if it does begin to appear that there is anything buried or stashed at his home. Love your posts and photos but we can do without if you need a break at any time ( and I am sure the mods would be happy to give you some ‘time out’ if you request.)

Police action is going to be massive because there are potential errors to date and it is a met officer involved. I'm not saying that there aren't going to be other crimes discovered but I think regardless, they'd be a big visual effort being made.

I hope it doesn’t, of course. Just wanted to say to Leopard to please take care of your own feelings if it does begin to appear that there is anything buried or stashed at his home. Love your posts and photos but we can do without if you need a break at any time ( and I am sure the mods would be happy to give you some ‘time out’ if you request.)
Well said, nobody here expects you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable @LeopardLeotard , and if you need a break you must duck out. Thank you for all your posts xx

Edit - missed tag

Open question to legal minds of WS:

Should WC be charged, would his Defence team look at using all the Trial by media and online comments which pretty much have declared WC guilty before being charged, even though we haven't seen any of the evidence? To say that their client has no chance of a fair trial. I'm not sure if that Defence has worked at all in the past.

As an example, there are many comments in this series of threads that talks about WC as though he is definitely guilty, without using the words 'allegedly' or 'suspect' etc. even though no one here has seen any of the evidence.

My thoughts are that with social media and news saturation of recent murder cases, e.g. Libby Squire, such an argument could be levelled at many cases.

On WS we have sought out detail and theorised. There will be many who do not follow even the most news saturated and terrible cases closely.

As long as the jury selection process is vigorous and can shown to be so, and the judge makes it absolutely clear that the jury must try the accused only on the evidence they hear during the trial, then I don't believe that it undermines the right of the accused to a fair trial.

MOO

Thanks again for all your on the spot reports. Can you decisively rule out that there was a third car towed from the Couzens house on the night of the arrest. We all saw footage of the two cars (SEAT and Peugeot) being towed the morning after the arrest but there remain questions about this third/hired car. Thanks !

The Telegraph reported that police removed two cars and "a powerful motorbike" - so three vehicles altogether rather than three cars.

The week-long hunt for Sarah Everard in the days following her disappearance

The Times and The Mirror reported that a burnt-out silver Ford Focus could be seen in the grounds of Great Chart Gold and Leisure where LE were searching. Was this the hired car used to abduct Sarah?

Police 'dig up garden of officer arrested' and search woods for Sarah Everard

Remains found in search for Sarah Everard | News | The Times

(Some articles may be behind paywalls)

We have had atrocious weather today hail stones and wind I do feel for them out there
A close up bedroom window, curtains disturbed today

Leopard, I appreciate you contributing to this thread. There's something so grounding and real about matter-of-fact on-the-ground details, especially when emotions and speculation run high.

May I ask if it’s the circled area they are looking at from what you can see?

Attachments

• D7FAFB9F-AFD4-42A1-A93A-F8A0596E8FE2.jpeg
    D7FAFB9F-AFD4-42A1-A93A-F8A0596E8FE2.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 218
The Telegraph reported that police removed two cars and "a powerful motorbike" - so three vehicles altogether rather than three cars.

The week-long hunt for Sarah Everard in the days following her disappearance

The Times and The Mirror reported that a burnt-out silver Ford Focus could be seen in the grounds of Great Chart Gold and Leisure where LE were searching. Was this the hired car used to abduct Sarah?

Police 'dig up garden of officer arrested' and search woods for Sarah Everard

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sarah-everards-boyfriend-distraught-as-search-continues-
d5prf9p7t

(Some articles may be behind paywalls)

the mirror article quotes a neighbour stating that “they took his car away too” - however that’s the night of arrest. We know that 2 cars were removed the next day...possible hire car taken on night of arrest or error from neighbour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv