Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped for focus

Would there be a charge of kidnapping if there is evidence (camera footage, witness accounts?) of SE voluntarily getting into his vehicle?

Just wondering if the fact that he's been charged with kidnapping means there is some evidence of an actual abduction to counter any possible argument put forward by the Defence that she was a willing particpant on a journey to Kent?

The definition of 'by force or fraud' means that she could have gone 'willingly' if she was persuaded by fraudulent means.

They either have evidence he did it forcefully or fraudulently. I'm thinking either video of it being forceful, a confession from either him or his wife, or some other evidence he used fraudulent means.

What’s this, I only got myself ready for bed and come back to find he’s charged and back in hospital with a second head injury?!
Very glad that he’s been charged but now even more concerned that he might end up taking matters into his own hands and won’t make it to a trial.

I wonder if these incidents are an honest indicator of his state of mind or is he consciously wanting to go for an insanity defence, or does he know the game is up and knows he couldn’t cope in prison?

Teen dragged into bushes in rape attack

Wayne Couzens joined the MPS on 10 September 2018. His first posting was to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

“He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command on February 1 2020 where his primary role was on uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises, mainly a range of embassies.” Police officer charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard

do you think this looks like him?

I think they found this guy, at least it seems to be. The dates are correct and it mentions him boarding a bus. Bromley rapist who raped teenage girl in bushes in Orpington jailed

<modsnip: referenced info has been removed>

MOO is that I suspect he is causing the head injuries in an attempt to avoid prison and be sent to a secure hospital instead. If he isn’t mentally ill he will be swiftly moved on to prison. If he is deemed mentally unwell, he may well end up serving a longer sentence in hospital than if he went to prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
The head injuries. Once or perhaps twice.

This isn't usual is it? Can site members remember anything like this in other cases?

Fred West - Before going to trial.
Epstein -
Must be others
I do feel they will have very clear evidence of his crime.. they found the deposition site very quickly once they arrested him.
I'm not convinced much evidence will have been found on the street she was last seen.
It would be natural to search a street where she disappeared.
I think it may be as simple as cctv caught her entering and walking part of the street and other cctv seeing his car leave said street ..but not her on foot.
If he is committing crimes at a McDonalds he has lost all sense in relation to risk and getting caught...I imagine he left a very clear trail in relation to Sarah's murder.
Imo I do feel he is going to be a suicide risk ..if an ambulance did arrive at his house in the days before his arrest its possible this was an earlier attempt.
I can't forsee a clear trial here. I can see the possibility of lots of psychological and mental health assessment

Let's hope a Pschyc report sees fit for him to go on trial.

I've reported via the Crimestoppers website, using the crime ref number and details in the article.

It's him, right? Or he's got a twin.

I remember this as it’s round the corner from a close friend. Yes it does look like him to me. Thinner than some of pics

Wayne Couzens joined the MPS on 10 September 2018. His first posting was to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

“He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command on February 1 2020 where his primary role was on uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises, mainly a range of embassies.” Police officer charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard

I think they found this man, at least the dates match and here it says he boarded a bus. Bromley rapist who raped teenage girl in bushes in Orpington jailed

Hi. It looks like him, but appears not to be. That's a William Trotter.

Police name man they want to speak to after rape of teenager in Bromley

What’s this, I only got myself ready for bed and come back to find he’s charged and back in hospital with a second head injury?!
Very glad that he’s been charged but now even more concerned that he might end up taking matters into his own hands and won’t make it to a trial.

I wonder if these incidents are an honest indicator of his state of mind or is he consciously wanting to go for an insanity defence, or does he know the game is up and knows he couldn’t cope in prison?

RBBM

Imo its this

I don’t think he can face the thought of appearing tomorrow at court imo

Just a reminder that members can use the “‘ignore” option to hide posts from other members they would prefer not to see. Much easier than trying to argue or police one another, and helps us all keep this space respectful, open and focussed on SARAH, whose death has brought us all together.

Last edited:
A

After the last injury, he would have been watched 24/7 by an officer and all cells have cctv anyway. I don't understand how this could have happened.
It could happen very quickly and very easily if he was lying on his bunk, sat up suddenly and bashed his head against the nearest wall. could happen in 2 seconds.
Alternatively, he could have been stretching his legs, walking around and suddenly taking a run at the wall.

Just posting really in terms of the people saying that if he was suspected of IDE he should have been followed up by the Met. Yes, the Met is underfunded, but these crimes are also not followed up or prioritised to the extent they should be. My last run in with the Met was when I'd been sexually assaulted on the street by a man that held a knife to my back and masturbated onto me as I was turned to the wall. I reported it that night; they had had multiple reports of similar that night and in the weeks before/after (he did the same to my housemate a couple of weeks later). They told me they had had multiple reports that night. They told me "usually we would tell you not to walk home alone late at night, but it's new year's eve so we won't". They told me "one of the other women who reported this evening had traces of 5 different semen on her dress, so god knows what she was up to". I said to them I was reporting not because I expected them to find the perp - I know usually they aren't found - but because I wanted it to be recorded in the stats, which I know are under reported. They used the fact that I didn't expect them to find him as their reason for closing the case, without speaking to me - I did not ask them to close the case or consent to them closing the case.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayne_solves