Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others here, I thought maybe that we were looking at multiple victims and i wouldn't yet rule that out, there is still are large police presence in multiple locations, and i don't think i have seen Portacabins moved into search areas to form a operations room before. Either way, i think he has offended before, I think to go from a Police officer with a clear record to a murderer in one jump is a huge one, and thought its not impossible i feel in MOO that its more likely he started with at least several IE/Sexual assaults'.

Thank you to everyone for their invaluable input over the last few days.

RIP Sarah.

Legal eagles-why kidnapping and not abduction charges????? Can anyone explain please.
UK law distinguishes clearly between acts of abduction and kidnap. Abduction is defined as taking a person or child away from a person or place which he or she should lawfully be with. Typically this is where a person takes a child from a person or persons with parental control. The legal definition of kidnapping is to take someone unwillingly and then keep them illegally imprisoned without their valid consent. The latter is normally done with motive, such as financial gain in the form of a ransom.
Child Abduction Solicitors & Lawyers | London & SE | Lawtons Law Firm

Lust murder

I am in NO way implying that this is WC, but it is informative, imo
Paragraph 4 of the characteristics section made me think about the escalation from IE to new charges

marriage breakdown?
no intamcy at home?
control freak?
I would love to understand why a person commits these crimes! I hope we find out in the end and hope sarahs family get the justice!
The answers (in so far as there are any) are in the DSM. That would explain problems between him and his wife - if there were any that is. It's not anyone else but him.

Like others here, I thought maybe that we were looking at multiple victims and i wouldn't yet rule that out, there is still are large police presence in multiple locations, and i don't think i have seen Portacabins moved into search areas to form a operations room before. Either way, i think he has offended before, I think to go from a Police officer with a clear record to a murderer in one jump is a huge one, and thought its not impossible i feel in MOO that its more likely he started with at least several IE/Sexual assaults'.

Thank you to everyone for their invaluable input over the last few days.

RIP Sarah.

Agreed, and Yes Rest In Peace Sweet Sarah.

Could It be That The MET Are using Extra Resources As He Is One Of Their own, and They want to portray That They Are Doing Everything Possible To Look Though Too?

I agree. Gut tells me that WC was escalating. Perhaps if he hadn’t been caught he would’ve killed again.

JMO

Absolutely agree with you here. If he’d got away with this I don’t think she would’ve been his last victim. Even if remorse (does he even have any?) or worry for his own loss of freedom / family had kicked in, I think the urge would have overwhelmed him and he would have acted on it again.

ETA: in my opinion

UK law distinguishes clearly between acts of abduction and kidnap. Abduction is defined as taking a person or child away from a person or place which he or she should lawfully be with. Typically this is where a person takes a child from a person or persons with parental control. The legal definition of kidnapping is to take someone unwillingly and then keep them illegally imprisoned without their valid consent. The latter is normally done with motive, such as financial gain in the form of a ransom.
Child Abduction Solicitors & Lawyers | London & SE | Lawtons Law Firm
You have shared what I had previously shared- I’m curious on peoples opinions on why they have specifically gone for kidnapping

Not easy for me to get to Old Bailey, so if anyone does go daily updates would be very much appreciated.
As a member of the public, i don't think you can report from court. We should of course get live feed reporting from court.

Great sleuthing thank you for the info.
A nice example of what we do best here!

Thanks Ted, I very much appreciate your posts too. My reasons for sleuthing the cars was to establish whether they were lease - hence the reference to ‘hire car’ but with about 100,000 miles on the clock each that didn’t seem likely! The MOT advisories caught my eye.

Hi all. New to WS & have read rules so hope I am following them appropriately.
Some q's:
1. On one of the earlier, now closed threads, I recall reference to WC using PUA websites - or did I misinterpret this?
2. It's unusual for a crime such as this to escalate from "nothing" right? No sexually deviant history -> flashing -> kidnap & murder a few days later. JMO?
3. What about EC. What is the significance of her being released on pre-charge bail? Does this mean they have something on her or not. I wonder if any details will emerge about EC & WC marriage. Sounds/looks picture perfect, but behind closed doors is often another matter entirely.
4. Other than LinkedIn has anybody identified more social media presence for him?

RIP to poor Sarah.

I was wondering if it’s kidnapping if they found he had used his badge but it wouldn’t have been for lawful purposes? This is just a complete guess. How they would know that, I don’t know. But maybe could cover fraud?

It feels like the chances of him actually getting to trial are slim. If he doesn't manage to kill himself, others may when he is waiting for trial.

That very rarely actually happens. Even child killers who are one step up in targeted prisoners are rarely killed and I can’t ever think of any high profile murder suspect who has been killed on remand

I was wondering if it's connected with the various MSM reports that he used his police ID? So the 'fraud' part of the definition?
I can’t imagine there would be an ounce of evidence to prove that though, even though it’s a distinct possibility how could you argue that to a jury.
ETA: I’m still conscious it was originally reported locally ( before national press) as a suspected kidnapping by her uncle- pre arrests and pre body being discovered.

You have shared what I had previously shared- I’m curious on peoples opinions on why they have specifically gone for kidnapping

It quite clearly explains why in the quote you have just quoted.

She was an adult with all faculties and autonomy, and presumably unwilling.

Abduction would be removal of someone from where they are supposed to be, for example if someone was living with their legal guardian, but their parent, uncle or cousin took them out the house and never returned with them.

SE is assumed kidnapped (from a public space, against her will) because she was quite literally kidnapped!

The two are entirely different in the eyes of the law.

marriage breakdown?
no intamcy at home?
control freak?
I would love to understand why a person commits these crimes! I hope we find out in the end and hope sarahs family get the justice!

For none of these reasons, I can assure you.
They ultimately do it because they choose to: because they put their own deviant desires above the life and suffering of another person.
Unless in a psychotic episode, even psychopaths or people with AntiSocial Personality Disorder still clearly know right from wrong. They just don’t care.

But putting any blame on the marriage, especially their “intimacy”, is really just furthering the toxic narrative that men have a natural entitlement to sexual contact, and risk giving in to uncontrollable urges when it’s taken away. Men are not helpless monkeys; they are evolved human beings with full freedom of choice, just like women.

I’m sure you didn’t mean this with your comment, so I hope I don’t sound harsh. This isn’t a criticism of you, but of these common ideas I see here and elsewhere. I believe this way of thinking is an underlying part of the bigger problem, where male sexuality is presented as a primal need that must be satisfied at all costs. What WC sought out in IE events and with SE was not “intimacy”, it was fear, intimidation and power. The only one to blame for all of that is himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley