Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts - I do think sexual crimes and harassment should be treated a bit like terrorism offences. Eg more procedures for reporting suspicious and worrying behaviour, more monitoring after "minor" offences, and harsher sentences. I know this is simplifying it and there are complications with this but these offences really need to be taken more seriously and escalations could be prevented. JMO

Honestly from the way one of the tabloids made it sound on the reporting of the court hearing today, it sounds like they aren't actually sure what happened at the moment and how she was taken from the CCTV they have available to them
As i understand the CCTV is from passing busses? Surely one of the drivers would have seen if something dodgy was happening

Exactly which is why I don't think he'd be able to just bundle her into the car on a main road. Who knows.

Forgive me if irrelevant, but I'm having trouble going back an forth with posts, could the green (park?) on Poynders be somewhere he could have chased her to /into and attacked and took her from there by way of rubble bag, also I've never noticed a dog there but someone mentioned they have a dog, maybe said the dogs run off,.. The amount of times, probably every day, if I see a cute dog I pay total attention to dog and even go awwwww your so cute etc a distraction pernaps?, I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

It has been widely reported in MSM that WC worked 2pm to 8pm on the day Sarah went missing but only today has there been one report, which we are not even sure was meant to be reported, that said he worked 7pm to 7am 2nd to 3rd March. That one report today may just not have picked up on the fact he was then reported to go back to work 7 hours later in a relief shift. I.e. he was supposed to be on annual leave but maybe they phoned him up and said can you come back again at 2? But we have speculated on here that a. That may not be allowed under working time regulations and b. Especially not if he was carrying a firearm. But then we do not know for sure if the relief shift he may or may not have done involved carrying a firearm. Its soooooo confusing. Why dont we just all wait for the trial?
Daily Mail on 11th March 2021 Says "Armed policeman Wayne Couzens had only just finished his shift protecting Westminster VIP's when he was arrested"

I've mentioned it before on other threads but I find it so strange how he looks so very different on all of the pics posted of him. Not just his size, but his actual face and overall look. On some he looks like a rough meathead, others a creepy bloke, some a good looking friendly beardy type.

If he has been at this for a while it would come as no surprise to me that descriptions of him have not been corroborated and tied up. He looks like about 5 different men!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but it just came to me. What if the hire car was taken out in ECs name? Maybe that's the reason why she was arrested for "assisting"? JMO MOO

long time lurker (since Leah Croucher disappeared), first time poster

It has been mentioned on this thread about the hire car in addition to them having 2 cars of their own. My husband and I have a car each but my company insist on us taking hire cars on site visits - it works out cheaper for them than them paying us mileage among other reasons.
So we often have 2 cars in the drive and a hire car parked on the road for me if I’m visiting somewhere. I don’t know whether the car was in EC’s name obviously but could it be possible one of them had it for work related reasons anyway and WC just took advantage of that?

Forgive me if irrelevant, but I'm having trouble going back an forth with posts, could the green (park?) on Poynders be somewhere he could have chased her to /into and attacked and took her from there by way of rubble bag, also I've never noticed a dog there but someone mentioned they have a dog, maybe said the dogs run off,.. The amount of times, probably every day, if I see a cute dog I pay total attention to dog and even go awwwww your so cute etc a distraction pernaps?, I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

I believe it is a French Bulldog

So MOO from previous links

3rd March The alleged suspect finished work in London at 7am. May or may not have done another shift 2pm to 8pm but is then on leave until 8th.

9.30 to 9.35 the alleged suspect has a hire care viewed by bus cam and the kidnap takes place

9th March he is arrested at home.

Possibly went to work on 8th and 9th March, Possible surveillance a few days before 9th March.

Between 3rd March and 8th March he was not at work - could have been anywhere - doing anything.

After 4th March he informed work he was suffering from stress and possible ambulance call out.

WC looks absolutely huge in this photo, super strong and verging on obese. He's piled on about 50kgs in just a few years. Sarah would not have stood a chance if she fought back against him. MOO.
I’m 54kg. If he got near me he could snap me like a twig. I doubt I’d even last a minute.

I’m starting to think this will never go to trial as Humpty Dumpty keeps cracking his head open like an egg. He’ll eventually brain damage himself.

Thank you for this, it answered my earlier question on more charges being added such as rape. In the UK life doesn’t always mean life in the same terms that it does in the US. Does anyone know of any similar instances in the UK?

A typical life sentence is 25 years, part custodial part on licence. There are exceptions. Life can mean life at the request of the Home Secretary and a judge can impose based on psych reports.

You’re right. We don’t know. I think he’s mad at himself for getting caught and now he’s gotta face jail justice once he gets released into gen pop. He’s scared s***less. He might do anything to stay under suicide watch where he’s safe from inmates who would love to tear him to pieces. Or...make him their *advertiser censored*!
He would never be in the general prison population. As a copper and let's say, if that copper had murdered a young woman, he would be on the nonce wing (protection - used to be called rule 43 ) with all the child molesters and rapists and other VPs (vulnerable prisoners). Just my opinion

Attachments

• D777D2C7-499A-469C-8BF7-99397858549E.jpeg
    D777D2C7-499A-469C-8BF7-99397858549E.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 176
I've mentioned it before on other threads but I find it so strange how he looks so very different on all of the pics posted of him. Not just his size, but his actual face and overall look. On some he looks like a rough meathead, others a creepy bloke, some a good looking friendly beardy type.

If he has been at this for a while it would come as no surprise to me that descriptions of him have not been corroborated and tied up. He looks like about 5 different men!

Totally agree, each picture it's like a completely different person! The most recent picture posted in the park is from April 2020 so the most recent available to my knowledge.

But he wasn’t wearing a police uniform and he wasn’t in a police car. As a woman alone at night I’d need to see more than a police badge to get in a car with a bulky man at night JMO MOO

I’d agree in normal circumstances but some people fully trust the police and if he had fabricated a story about an alternative suspect potentially being in the area, she may have felt safer accepting a lift. Of course this is pure speculation on my part but I don’t think we can underestimate ho persuasive some people can be.

Just back from a quiet, respectful and socially diatanced walk to Clapham Common Bandstand.

It was increasingly busy. Our community is hurting. Women, men, and families present, though dominantly pairs of women.

Significant but respectful police presence (from what I saw), all LE in groups of three, which was interesting as it may be a directive for specific types of events.

100s of people, all in masks, social distancing not bad (a few busier parts).

Lots of press.

We had to do SOMETHING, staying at home when both the abduction and the vigil were so close felt wrong.

I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

They definitely have a Frenchie who the kids refer to as their dog in the You Tube videos.

I definitely read that they have a pug, read it here and pretty sure I saw it on one of the MSM reports.
Is there much activity around the house this evening?

ETA Its in this article, one of the neighbours said they have a pug, way down the article past the pics
https://www.thesun.ie/news/6682656/sarah-everard-police-search-home-wayne-couzens-2-2-2/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member