CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality of life improvement saturation patrol • Idyllwild Town Crier Oct. 2019
I need to catch up on the facts again. I was just wondering....do we even know for a fact that the guy who leased property for the grow even exists? Or is it KH making up a person in case the pot was found? Would be so easy for him to handle the day to day or have someone doing it for him and make up a phony lease agreement with random name on it like he rented the place and knows nothing. Just saying...
You have some excellent points, @stuntpuppy. I urge you to listen to the news video above of Isidro's interview, even just the tail end starting at the 13:50 mark. He has an accent, but he seems to say that Dia rented to the grow site guy, and Dia met with him to sign the lease papers. Was this before KH arrived on the scene? Did KH know Diana F. before he knew Dia?

Isidro says Dia didn't go to the grow site after the lease papers were signed, but Isidro went and did repairs there. The guy was real, but he could've been one of KH's guys. KH wanted the guy back on the ranch after the bust and Dia being gone. KH wanted to keep collecting that rent. IMO, he's quite fearless and possibly a player. JMO though.

Why would LE allow that grow site back again? Did LE look into the two helpers who ran off to see if those guys had anything to do with Dia missing? We never heard from the water heater guy that supposedly saw Dia that day!

I'm interested in knowing how Dia met KH and when, and what drew KH to that area. Was it something to do with Dia's ranch?

We know he was around Oct. 2019 and so did LE. (can't discuss tho') Hoping a Verified Insider will grace us with some insider details. Were they really engaged to be married?

This case is complicated. There's so much to ponder. I don't want to see it go cold. MOO and a quack quack too,

As angry as reading that article and the petition made me, I’m glad that those two (not just KH) are being held accountable for treating Dia’s assets as their own. Unbelievable that Dia’s belongings were sold at a yard sale.

When the dispute over the truck happened, I gave Dia’s children the benefit of the doubt and believed there were deeper reasons than money for why they wanted it. That petition just solidifies for me my hunch that her children have been working behind the scenes trying to get justice for their mother. There’s only so much they can do in terms of the criminal investigation of her disappearance, so I understand that going after the finances is the only card they have to play to get some movement in the legal system on Dia’s behalf. My heart goes out to them...and good for them for using any means necessary to force people to start answering important questions about some of their actions these past few months.

Thanks so much for this tvscum! It would be interesting to know who Dia's other friends are that contribute to decision making as reported by Diana Fedder.

And thank you Diana Fedder, if you are reading this, for being willing to do the interview! I also helped my parents when they were in their 80's - good luck!

Page 6, paragraph 19:
"Respondents are currently attempting to sell the Tool Box Property against Settlor's" [Dia's] "wishes,"
According to real estate listings that property was first listed for sale on March 12,2020 which is prior to Dia's disappearance. And, IMO, may have been listed by Dia because she was having difficulty paying the mortgage. COVID-19 temporarily halted much of the wedding business. Dia had previously filed a legal complaint against Clem's estate/her children requesting more financial support (dissolution of the prenuptial agreement, and greater funding of the marital trust).

36581 Tool Box Spring Road, Mountain Center, CA 92561 | Compass

https://www.trulia.com/p/ca/mountai...rings-rd-mountain-center-ca-92561--2294682492

The property may currently be off the market.

My personal opinion is that this petition is full of potentially false statements and accusations.

Wow, thank you @tvscum; so much new to us to mentally absorb here.

But I’ll just start with this question: Are the adult children filing the petition under the assumption or belief they are surely beneficiaries of the Trust? I ask because didn’t it state that they have not received a copy of the Trust, despite requests? If so, how would they know they are named beneficiaries?

I have not been on in awhile, but I just submitted the email today for the insider verification.

mah8336

Hope you're getting an insider verification, so we can discuss all the things you know from talking with Dia.​

I think the Humvee or Hummer was KH's according to Isidro at the 7:11 mark on the video. KH owed 2 jeeps, the Hummer, and the RV.

Isidro says at 8:03 mark that Dia had a Lexus and the Ford pickup. Dia's Lexus is behind the house, but it's not working.​

It's possible, JMO, she could've had a rental, or a leased vehicle, at one point. (We know that was the old truck of Clem's the adult children wanted, and eventually picked up once Dia was missing.)

Listen at the 8:28 minute mark, it's revealed by Isidro that the children tried to get possession of the truck before Dia disappeared. It seemed she received a letter from them per Isidro. It really scared Dia. :( Isidro thinks that's how KH got Dia to change her paper work, and transferring POA to KH perhaps. (MOO, just speculating here how threatening was that letter, and who actually sent it? Who wanted to scare Dia to change her POA?)

MOO, I just don't understand why Dia would sign over POA to KH as the Primary, and Diana F. as the Secondary. I don't think she knew either of them that long. MOO, I have to say something seems fishy. As they say, (fear) blood in the water draws sharks.

animated-fish-image-0517.gif

BBM & MOO

Here is something my wife found on Dia's Ranch, it appears it was sold on June 18, 2020 for $248,309 two weeks after she disappeared. Strange!

58111 Bonita Vista Rd, Mountain Center, CA 92561 - realtor.com®

It’s the price and listing details that seem strange to me. They don’t match the photos and tax info for this house. And there is no way that the house in the photos sold for $248,309! Sometimes these real estate listing have errors.

It was clearly not built in 1945. Lots more than 2 bedrooms per photos. Much more than 1519 sq ft. More than one story.

Property Details for 58111 Bonita Vista Rd
  • Status
    Off Market
  • Price/Sq Ft
    No Info
  • Type
    Farms/Ranches
  • Built

Public Records
  • Beds: 2
  • House size: 1,519 sq ft
  • Stories: 1
  • Lot size: 1530263
  • Garage: Detached Garage
  • Cooling: None
  • Year built: 1945
  • Property type: Farm
  • Date updated: 12/26/2020
  • Fireplace: Yes
Request a FREE Analysis

As angry as reading that article and the petition made me, I’m glad that those two (not just KH) are being held accountable for treating Dia’s assets as their own. Unbelievable that Dia’s belongings were sold at a yard sale.

When the dispute over the truck happened, I gave Dia’s children the benefit of the doubt and believed there were deeper reasons than money for why they wanted it. That petition just solidifies for me my hunch that her children have been working behind the scenes trying to get justice for their mother. There’s only so much they can do in terms of the criminal investigation of her disappearance, so I understand that going after the finances is the only card they have to play to get some movement in the legal system on Dia’s behalf. My heart goes out to them...and good for them for using any means necessary to force people to start answering important questions about some of their actions these past few months.

MOO, The children are 100% not working is Dia's behalf.

Well, I’m so sorry I came across as stupid. I must have missed or forgotten that info. Do you have a link so I can refresh my memory. Thank you.
It's been awhile and we all are forgetting details. I know we covered so much about the properties.

Not just you, @Lilibet but others may find it useful to go back to Page 2 of this thread, or even to the first thread when there was six missing from the area. Here's some misc. quotes at bottom that you'll find interesting.

Go back in this thread and you'll see we covered lots about the properties. @SoHelpMeGod did an enormous amount of work on the property & property taxes searches. So impressive. She is amazing in her abilities to dig up and research info. :)

Thank You for the recent news videos, @tvscum. It's so much info that I am at a loss for words for now. This case requires so much brain power and memory. It's become a huge puzzle.

Here's some misc. quotes that you'll find interesting.
I found the house that matches the photo of the Garner Valley Mountain Retreat for sale on Realtor.com and Zillow:
36581 Tool Box Springs Rd, Mountain Center, CA, 92561 | realtor.com®
36581 Tool Box Springs Rd, Mountain Center, CA 92561 | MLS #219040600 | Zillow
Looking at the real estate listing above, the property sold for less than $250,000 recently but the 2019 tax assessment value of the home was 1.1 MILLION. ???
Family:
Thanks! Hopefully we can solve part of the puzzle here. I wish I could help my friend Dia.
On another note, I did find out about some rather terrifying events she experienced with an immediate family member in the past and lived in fear the last four years.

Page 6, paragraph 19:
"Respondents are currently attempting to sell the Tool Box Property against Settlor's" [Dia's] "wishes,"
According to real estate listings that property was first listed for sale on March 12,2020 which is prior to Dia's disappearance. And, IMO, may have been listed by Dia because she was having difficulty paying the mortgage. COVID-19 temporarily halted much of the wedding business. Dia had previously filed a legal complaint against Clem's estate/her children requesting more financial support (dissolution of the prenuptial agreement, and greater funding of the marital trust).

36581 Tool Box Spring Road, Mountain Center, CA 92561 | Compass

https://www.trulia.com/p/ca/mountai...rings-rd-mountain-center-ca-92561--2294682492

The property may currently be off the market.

My personal opinion is that this petition is full of potentially false statements and accusations.
According to real estate listings that property was first listed for sale on March 12,2020 which is prior to Dia's disappearance. And, IMO, may have been listed by Dia because she was having difficulty paying the mortgage.
Was it Taxes and not Mortgage that was in arrears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels