CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder if he knew about the Weed being grown on the other property Dia owned...or was part of it or part of hiding it from her. If there was something that big, illegal and profitable going on down the road...KH sounds like he would be a prime candidate to be involved. If Dia was going to sell the place that may have prompted action too. All that weed and making money coming to an end...or even putting the property up for sale while weed was being grown. Dangerous...dangerous people.

That is such a good point about the weed @stuntpuppy! I’m very familiar with Humboldt county up north where marijuana murders are not uncommon. Very dangerous people! It’s one of the reasons we left in 1984 and it’s much worse now. I will not be surprised if you have pinpointed the motive. I hope LE have their sights on KH for that reason.

Moo... I heard that there were cameras there as well... I'm sure they wanted there own cameras for a different reason, I do not believe they have totally let go of the property, motive would be a nice reward if the property was reverted to them...
Moo, I believe that they have not stopped the pursuit of reclaiming the property, no love loss included... that extra gift extended forward, more MOO...
In my opinion the struggle for property ownership continues and all that it insues, KH has now added to his own personal woes and hang ups by adding property ownership, possibly being cash poor... KARMA ...MOO...MOO...MOO, the struggle continues.
Looking at the history of some peeps, karma, and justice will prevail, one way or another.

That is such a good point about the weed @stuntpuppy! I’m very familiar with Humboldt county up north where marijuana murders are not uncommon. Very dangerous people! It’s one of the reasons we left in 1984 and it’s much worse now. I will not be surprised if you have pinpointed the motive. I hope LE have their sights on KH for that reason.
The disappearance of Dia prompted the pot being found. I wonder if maybe she was going to sell out or even blow the whistle on the pot and KH was involved. So he took a chance on getting rid of her before she could talk to anyone. Just a thought. In any event, those pot growers have to mad. They lost a ton of money!

Wow, what a hack job. They can't even plagiarize and get the facts right. Somebody needs to sue that Facebook page and teach them the legal definition of Fair Use.

Abrams_POA2.pdf
Anyway, this "power of attorney" filed in the New Mexico court case by KH seems like it has legal holes in it, not the least of which is it does not appear to be signed. The signature page appears to be taken from a completely different property transfer, as it has a page "16" printed at the bottom. Open to a challenge.

Last edited:
Wow, what a hack job. They can't even plagiarize and get the facts right. Somebody needs to sue that Facebook page and teach them the legal definition of Fair Use.

Abrams_POA2.pdf
Anyway, this "power of attorney" filed in the New Mexico court case by KH seems like it has legal holes in it, not the least of which is it does not appear to be signed. The signature page appears to be taken from a completely different property transfer, as it has a page "16" printed at the bottom. Open to a challenge.

Good catch! Pass it along to LE. Please.

ETA: I’m referring to the signature page.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking. First off, boring and stolen old news. Not only was it poorly done and ridiculously spooky-voiced, it was stolen pieces of video. I was thinking-- Is it legal for them to use News8's Investigative Producer's video and report? Yeah, the words "someone ought to sue" ran through my mind.

That's exactly what I was thinking. First off, boring and stolen old news. Not only was it poorly done and ridiculously spooky-voiced, it was stolen pieces of video. I was thinking-- Is it legal for them to use News8's Investigative Producer's video and report? Yeah, the words "someone ought to sue" ran through my mind.
Also contradicting information. As I said drama added. Aslo, did you all see the part about finding spent shell casings? Did I miss this in prior reports or is this just not true? I also hate to see Idyllwild put in such a sinister light. It's one of if not my favorite place to go. I'm going up tomorrow for dinner at Ferro. This document is very interesting....but now not opening

I believe two shell casings came up around the search of the house.
There was a band-aid, a sheet, shell casings, and TP.
It did not say if the items were retrieved from the house? They were metioned at the same time of the house search...I think...
Not sure if the shell casings were from a semi auto or not... I have to back and look at the caliber...

Knows maybe she was shot in bed?Search warrants served in case of missing former La Jolla woman | cbs8.com
From the news article:
"In a June 8 search warrant served on the Bonita Vista Ranch, investigators seized a list of evidence, including
  • a tan bed sheet with possible blood,
  • a band-aid with possible blood,
  • a piece of toilet paper with possible blood,
  • two spent bullet casings (with F and REM markings),
  • two handwritten letters,
  • and a Netgear router, News 8 has learned."
"Investigators also searched Harper's storage business, American Storage Complex in Aztec, New Mexico, but the list of evidence removed from the business was kept secret by California investigators."

"Harper previously told News 8 he left the ranch two days after Abrams went missing, and drove his RV to Colorado and New Mexico for business."

"Riverside detectives also served search warrants on other properties owned by Dia Abrams, including the Sky High Ranch, a rental property located a mile and a half west of Abrams' Bonita Vista Ranch...."

Search warrants served in case of missing former La Jolla woman | cbs8.com

RV_warrant.pdf

Bolded, Bulleted, and Underlined by Me
All MOO and thoughts.
Please don't forget Dia. Still missing.

ETA-- Do you think there's a GPS from his RV vehicle that would have tracked and recorded his travel routes? Hope LE has all phones too.

4) she has a nice Humvee and a Lincoln on her property, where are these vehicles?

Hope you're getting an insider verification, so we can discuss all the things you know from talking with Dia.​

I think the Humvee or Hummer was KH's according to Isidro at the 7:11 mark on the video. KH owed 2 jeeps, the Hummer, and the RV.

Isidro says at 8:03 mark that Dia had a Lexus and the Ford pickup. Dia's Lexus is behind the house, but it's not working.​

It's possible, JMO, she could've had a rental, or a leased vehicle, at one point. (We know that was the old truck of Clem's the adult children wanted, and eventually picked up once Dia was missing.)

Listen at the 8:28 minute mark, it's revealed by Isidro that the children tried to get possession of the truck before Dia disappeared. It seemed she received a letter from them per Isidro. It really scared Dia. :( Isidro thinks that's how KH got Dia to change her paper work, and transferring POA to KH perhaps. (MOO, just speculating here how threatening was that letter, and who actually sent it? Who wanted to scare Dia to change her POA?)

MOO, I just don't understand why Dia would sign over POA to KH as the Primary, and Diana F. as the Secondary. I don't think she knew either of them that long. MOO, I have to say something seems fishy. As they say, (fear) blood in the water draws sharks.

animated-fish-image-0517.gif

BBM & MOO

... I also wonder if he knew about the Weed being grown on the other property Dia owned...or was part of it or part of hiding it from her. If there was something that big, illegal and profitable going on down the road...KH sounds like he would be a prime candidate to be involved. If Dia was going to sell the place that may have prompted action too. All that weed and making money coming to an end...or even putting the property up for sale while weed was being grown. Dangerous...dangerous people.
That is such a good point about the weed @stuntpuppy! I’m very familiar with Humboldt county up north where marijuana murders are not uncommon. Very dangerous people!...
One minute it seems like they're talking about Clinton changing the locks somewhere around the 12:30 mark, then the subject switches real fast.

At the 13:00 mark, SKY HIGH RANCH, the grow site. Isidro confirms LE didn't arrest the guy, but LE took all the plants. The guy was gone when LE came, but now the guy is back.

According to Isidro, the farm hand working Dia's ranch for 14 yrs-- The guy had a lease. Yes, Dia knew about it. When she went missing, and LE raided the grow site, they didn't arrest the guy. Eventually, the guy came back, Harper wanted him back, Harper wanted the
rent.

Quality of life improvement saturation patrol • Idyllwild Town Crier Oct. 2019

Like I said, it's fishy.
animated-fish-image-0021.gif

BBM and MOO and all my own wild speculations

MOO, I just don't understand why Dia would sign over POA to KH as the Primary, and Diana F. as the Secondary. I don't think she knew either of them that long. MOO, I have to say something seems fishy. As they say, (fear) blood in the water draws sharks.

As @tvscum mentioned in post #487, it’s possible/probable that Dia’s signature on the POA was taken from another document because it’s the only page with a page number (#16). So DIA may not have signed POA to KH and DF.

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://interactive.cbs8.com/pdf/Abrams_POA2.pdf

As @tvscum mentioned in post #487, it’s possible/probable that Dia’s signature on the POA was taken from another document...
I know. Been here for it all. Just keeping the conversation going. There's plenty to discuss. Check out my latest posts, and definitely listen to the news video.

I know. Been here for it all. Just keeping the conversation going. There's plenty to discuss. Check out my latest posts, and definitely listen to the news video.

My bad. From the way you worded your comment it wasn’t clear you had seen that post. Carry on.

Last edited:
Continuing with the video, but not exact wording. There's pieces to this puzzle that someone investigating it in depth should be able to put together. MOO, Isidro might be somewhat naïve about if there's any remote possible connection to the grow site, KH on the scene, and Dia's eventual disappearance. All these loose details need to be tied together. Interesting part of the video, please listen for yourself one more time.

At the 14:09 mark-- DG asks Isidro, "Is Harper friends with that (grow site) guy? Yeah, he rented to him. Harper did? Well, Dia did, Dia rented to him, but now Harper,...called me one day, he's coming back so he has a contract says Isidro. (lease) Lease goes until December (must mean 2020) of this year.

At 14:50 Do you think that marijuana growing operation had anything to do with Dia's disappearance? Isidro says No. Cause Dia never goes there, she never goes there except when they signed the papers. One man running it? Isidro says two workers ran off.

BBM and All MOO

Continuing with the video, but not exact wording. There's pieces to this puzzle that someone investigating it in depth should be able to put together. MOO, Isidro might be somewhat naïve about if there's any remote possible connection to the grow site, KH on the scene, and Dia's eventual disappearance. All these loose details need to be tied together. Interesting part of the video, please listen for yourself one more time.

At the 14:09 mark-- DG asks Isidro, "Is Harper friends with that (grow site) guy? Yeah, he rented to him. Harper did? Well, Dia did, Dia rented to him, but now Harper,...called me one day, he's coming back so he has a contract says Isidro. (lease) Lease goes until December (must mean 2020) of this year.

At 14:50 Do you think that marijuana growing operation had anything to do with Dia's disappearance? Isidro says No. Cause Dia never goes there, she never goes there except when they signed the papers. One man running it? Isidro says two workers ran off.

BBM and All MOO
I need to catch up on the facts again. I was just wondering....do we even know for a fact that the guy who leased property for the grow even exists? Or is it KH making up a person in case the pot was found? Would be so easy for him to handle the day to day or have someone doing it for him and make up a phony lease agreement with random name on it like he rented the place and knows nothing. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark