CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil Complaint Detail
Complaint Date Complaint Seq # Complaint Description Disposition Disposition Date
12/09/2020 1 CLS: JUDGMENT/ DISPOSITION Dismiss/Decided By Dispositive Motion/Dismiss by Judge/Party 02/15/2021

Register of Actions Activity
Event Date Event Description Event Result Party Type Party # Amount
02/15/2021 CLS: DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE
02/15/2021 ORD: DISMISSING ACTION

link: Stale Session

When I clicked on the "Stale Session" link it was timed out, I followed through the detail, Typed in KH name, left evrything alse blank and it listed the detail for the last 10 years.
I really have a hard time understanding court mumble jumble, but it appears that someone was quite busy and had the same judge for the last ten years...
05,27,2010 there was an award for 1157.54?

Stale Session

animated-hummingbird-image-0012.gif
Lydia "Dia" Abrams not forgotten. Tonight the Local San Diego News8 at 11:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16th is having a special news investigative report on Dia.
Something about Arizona? I could swear they said Arizona.

You can probably watch it here Live.
News Headlines | cbs8.com

upload_2021-2-16_21-0-41.png
Bumping in hopes someone will be able to watch it tonight. Can't find any online announcement and my friend said CBS4. It irks me that everytime I search using Dia's name, I get a bunch of video pics of KH in the search results. Let's remember Lydia by showing her picture not KH's.

animated-hummingbird-image-0012.gif
Lydia "Dia" Abrams not forgotten. Tonight the Local San Diego News8 at 11:00 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16th is having a special news investigative report on Dia.
Something about Arizona? I could swear they said Arizona.

You can probably watch it here Live.
News Headlines | cbs8.com

News 8 was accompanied by drone pilot, Steve Jensen, to conduct a search; acting on information that Abrams’ body may have been dumped in the Grand Wash Cliffs area. The search area was roughly 20 square miles of rugged BLM land.

We rode off-road motorcycles eight miles into remote, Joshua Tree wilderness to the edge of the Grand Wash Cliffs. Jensen launched his drone to scour the face of the drop off, looking for the remains of Abrams.

The drone shoots 4k video and Jensen used virtual reality goggles to scan the cliffs.
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/investigations/dia-abrams-woman-missing-idyllwild/509-916a02b9-fa5b-
48f3-9788-f1742360ceae

I was really impressed with the Investigative Report and the use of a drone. The news video was so clear that I felt like I was out there. Shocked that her remains may be all the way in Arizona, and that KH owns so much land out in that very rugged terrain.
... The drone shoots 4k video and Jensen used virtual reality goggles to scan the cliffs...
Thanks for posting the actual videos here. Well worth watching several times. Just yesterday, someone said they ought to have used drones in the Maya Millete search, instead of the helicopter out in Glamis recently. Then, I got to actually see these Arizona search videos. The drone got so much closer to those cliffs than a helicopter could, and the drone captured so much. Wow.
Search continues for Dia Abrams, woman missing from Idyllwild, CA | cbs8.com

I was really impressed with the Investigative Report and the use of a drone. The news video was so clear that I felt like I was out there. Shocked that her remains may be all the way in Arizona, and that KH owns so much land out in that very rugged terrain.

Thanks for posting the actual videos here. Well worth watching several times. Just yesterday, someone said they ought to have used drones in the Maya Millete search, instead of the helicopter out in Glamis recently. Then, I got to actually see these Arizona search videos. The drone got so much closer to those cliffs than a helicopter could, and the drone captured so much. Wow.
The drone vid is super cool. Feels like I’m up there with them looking down. I almost jumped back when the drone droops down. Kinda spooky.

upload_2021-2-17_13-37-14.png
Lydia "Dia" Abrams missing

What's with this guy KH who says he was engaged to Dia? Owns a business in NM, and owns about 85 acres of property in Grand Wash Cliffs, Arizona. How'd he get Dia to sign him into gaining Power of Attorney rights and becoming trustee of her ranch, then bam she's gone? Did she sign those papers willingly? Next thing you know he wants a refund on her boot purchase. I guess he's not feeling any fear that Dia will be found. It would sure point to him if her remains were found in Arizona. Prayers.

Drones can be used to help find missing people and to do good things,

or used for shady purposes.
San Ysidro: Drone with kilo of meth crashes on roof of business (fox5sandiego.com)

Drug-smuggling drones soaring over border into residential neighborhoods, agents say | FOX 5 San Diego

A couple of quotes from the article: (bolded by me)

“News 8 was accompanied by drone pilot, Steve Jensen, to conduct a search; acting on information that Abrams’ body may have been dumped in the Grand Wash Cliffs area.”

“News 8 has learned the missing woman’s boyfriend, Keith Harper, traveled to the Grand Wash Cliffs area a few weeks before Abrams went missing.”

Well, I guess we can deduce that LE is still investigating; that they’re looking hard at KH; and that they suspect foul play.

I’m recalling that it was 2 weeks prior to Dia’s disappearance that she transferred ownership of her Bonita Vista Ranch and other property into the Dia Kenshalo Abrams Trust. The latest article, though, says KH traveled to the Grand Walsh Cliffs area “a few weeks before Abrams went missing”, so this “few weeks before” trip surely could not have been the time of any body dumping. She would have had to have been around to sign that Trust.

But, when was Dia last seen by anyone before June 6? I know others here have suggested this as well: did she actually go missing before that day? When did her ranch hand last see her, or other friends? Makes one wonder.

Somehow the article duplicated/repeated via software see below...

Last edited:
It may help, maybe, maybe not... Canadian Paul Miller a hiker that succumbed in Joshua Tree was located by a group that painstakingly analyzes drone footage section by section, maybe they can help?...
Images from a drone – flown over the area in November by the Utah-based nonprofit organization, Western States Aerial Search.
"Perhaps we would have found Paul eventually, but it would have taken a lot longer without their help," Robinson said.

Remains found in Joshua Tree National Park identified as Canadian Paul Miller

A couple of quotes from the article: (bolded by me)

“News 8 was accompanied by drone pilot, Steve Jensen, to conduct a search; acting on information that Abrams’ body may have been dumped in the Grand Wash Cliffs area.”

“News 8 has learned the missing woman’s boyfriend, Keith Harper, traveled to the Grand Wash Cliffs area a few weeks before Abrams went missing.”

Well, I guess we can deduce that LE is still investigating; that they’re looking hard at KH; and that they suspect foul play.

I’m recalling that it was 2 weeks prior to Dia’s disappearance that she transferred ownership of her Bonita Vista Ranch and other property into the Dia Kenshalo Abrams Trust. The latest article, though, says KH traveled to the Grand Walsh Cliffs area “a few weeks before Abrams went missing”, so this “few weeks before” trip surely could not have been the time of any body dumping. She would have had to have been around to sign that Trust.

But, when was Dia last seen by anyone before June 6? I know others here have suggested this as well: did she actually go missing before that day? When did her ranch hand last see her, or other friends? Makes one wonder.
Call me a fangirl (swoon!) but I love David Gotfredson!

MOO... I heard that as well and thought the same thing... interesting strange twist to Dia's situation, it always has been the way I understand it...
Some people are seriously hunted...

MOO... Wondering, is the whole premise of the search based off the fact that Dia may have been in the motorhome the whole time people were searching, meaning that the trip was caught off guard and delayed due to others looking? The motorhome departed 15 minutes after Isidro arrived? She was not reported missing by a fiance'...

https://kesq.com/news/2020/07/09/at-risk-hemet-woman-missing-since-july-7

Rosario Garcia went missing from her home in Hemet and her car was found in the Pinyon Pines area but she was never located. Pinyon Pines is where they found the skeleton remains. So, it’s likely Garcia.

Yes, the remains turned out to be those of Rosario Garcia. I hope it brings some measure of peace to her family to know she’s been located, albeit deceased.
The Coroner’s Bureau was able to obtain a positive identification that the remains belonged to Garcia.”
Now...where is Dia?
Remains of missing woman found in Mountain Center - KESQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members