Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is time stamped at 21.50 not 21.35 so I think this would be too late, plus if it was them i think it would have been taken down like the rest...IMO it doesn’t fit the timing..

IMO I think the timing fits, its within 20 mins of the last phone call, thats not long by the time they've first encountered one another but you're prob right this would have been taken down?

I think I read that he started in his current role in Feb 2020? I don’t know if they need an annual health check or security check to be in the firearms department? Maybe his was due and that’s why he said he didn’t want to be in that role anymore?

those photos could just as easily be from a communal landing on the flats opposite you know...

just a thought
If that’s what you think then you don’t have to read or comment on the posts. Scroll on or ignore. I for one am incredibly grateful to have local insight.

Remember why we are here, for Sarah, not to argue with each other

That is time stamped at 21.50 not 21.35 so I think this would be too late, plus if it was them i think it would have been taken down like the rest...IMO it doesn’t fit the timing..

IMO I think the timing fits, its within 20 mins of the last phone call, thats not long by the time they've first encountered one another but you're prob right this would have been taken down?

That is terrifying. Again more questions for the Met as to why they didn’t pounce ASAP.
to be fair - Sarah was not reported missing until almost 24 hours after she went missing. I would guess that the report was not be an immediate priority because afterall, she is an adult. I would imagine that sometime saturday things woud start falling into place (this coud explain the initial searches at Clapham Common and then the switch to the Poynders Road area). By the time investigation handed over to the Investigation Team I think they had a pretty good idea of what had happened. Investigations take time, information is not always immediate, hence the perceived delay.

Floral tributes and messages have been laid at the spot where Sarah Everard was last seen as mourners broke down in tears.

But groups of mourners gathered to lay dozens of tributes Clapham Common where Sarah was last seen alive before her disappearance

Mourners break down in tears as they lay flowers at spot where Sarah Everard was last seen | Daily Mail Online

Not where she was last seen alive, but why let details get in the way of a story o_O

Lovely tributes to Sarah, and I don’t know know whether those distraught mourners are her friends but it’s clear the strength of feeling in this case will bring about a safety campaign, and rightly so.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know if you know the area but it’s home to many, many young professionals just like Sarah was. London is a city where you tend to walk to or from tube, from one local area to another without a second thought, especially before 10pm. I think so many local women in particular see themselves in Sarah’s shoes but for the grace of God and so there is a visceral outpouring of grief here, I think partly because of that. We all know that she could have been us and we could have been her just by a twist of fate.

Both would have been considered key workers/ unable to work from home so the children would have been eligible to attend throughout. If they choose to send them of course.

I seem to remember the article interviewing his mother-in-law where she says she spoke to EC on the day of the arrest - there was some reference to being relieved about kids going back to school?

I could be misremembering though and I can't find the quote. The newer articles seem to have less of what she said than I remember in the very first ones published having spoken to her.

Hello, I’m new here but have been following these threads for some time. I live nearby to where SE was abducted and feel quite affected, as I’m sure we all do. I’m also a trial lawyer so find the case analysis fascinating. I’m also very happy to find like minded people!

JMO but has anyone else considered there could have been more than one kidnapper? I struggle to believe SE would have got into a car willingly, even with LE uniform/badge, a lone officer in an unmarked car wouldn't be convincing to me, I’ve read too much true crime - I’d probably have run and called the police. Plus, LE must have evidence of her being taken unwillingly to have been able to charge WC with kidnap (if she’d got in the car willingly I’m not sure they could make kidnap stick at this stage because it would be based on an assumption that she didn’t want to be taken anywhere by him which isn’t a reasonable assumption if she willingly got in the car). I saw mention earlier in the thread of two doors being open on an Astra, I’m not sure where that came from as I couldn’t track it back, was that on Poynders Road?

JMO but, If there was a second kidnapper, could this is point to a wider organised and targeted operation, which could explain the various expansive areas being investigated by the police. He also has links to the Eastern Europe, was learning Ukrainian, and lives by the South coast - possibly people trafficking gone wrong? This is probably just a wild theory and JMO but wondered if anyone else had similar thoughts.

The CCTV being discussed seems to have a major gap at one point, so it seems like something has been taken down

Close up of a white car from traffic cameras. It looks like whomever is in the passenger seat is lying down on her side, facing the door.
Now this could just be a person asleep. Or it could be WC and SE. And if it is, then SE looks unconscious and one.

Attachments

• Image_1615669003.jpg
    Image_1615669003.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 675
Hello, I’m new here but have been following these threads for some time. I live nearby to where SE was abducted and feel quite affected, as I’m sure we all do. I’m also a trial lawyer so find the case analysis fascinating. I’m also very happy to find like minded people!

JMO but has anyone else considered there could have been more than one kidnapper? I struggle to believe SE would have got into a car willingly, even with LE uniform/badge, a lone officer in an unmarked car wouldn't be convincing to me, I’ve read too much true crime - I’d probably have run and called the police. Plus, LE must have evidence of her being taken unwillingly to have been able to charge WC with kidnap (if she’d got in the car willingly I’m not sure they could make kidnap stick at this stage because it would be based on an assumption that she didn’t want to be taken anywhere by him which isn’t a reasonable assumption if she willingly got in the car). I saw mention earlier in the thread of two doors being open on an Astra, I’m not sure where that came from as I couldn’t track it back, was that on Poynders Road?

JMO but, If there was a second kidnapper, could this is point to a wider organised and targeted operation, which could explain the various expansive areas being investigated by the police. He also has links to the Eastern Europe, was learning Ukrainian, and lives by the South coast - possibly people trafficking gone wrong? This is probably just a wild theory and JMO but wondered if anyone else had similar thoughts.

Trafficking had crossed my mind too.

I’m an attorney in the US, so I don’t know much at all about English criminal law, but does an arrest warrant have to be supported by a probable cause affidavit? Are those publicly available? What about the indictment?

@Sleepysleuther? @Nikynoo?

Close up of a white car from traffic cameras. It looks like whomever is in the passenger seat is lying down on her side, facing the door.
Now this could just be a person asleep. Or it could be WC and SE. And if it is, then SE looks unconscious and one.

You cannot get a white Astra with black mirrors. It isn't the car.

Must admit, both front doors open has me scratching my head.

Floral tributes and messages have been laid at the spot where Sarah Everard was last seen as mourners broke down in tears.

But groups of mourners gathered to lay dozens of tributes Clapham Common where Sarah was last seen alive before her disappearance

Mourners break down in tears as they lay flowers at spot where Sarah Everard was last seen | Daily Mail Online

Not where she was last seen alive, but why let details get in the way of a story o_O

Lovely tributes to Sarah, and I don’t know know whether those distraught mourners are her friends but it’s clear the strength of feeling in this case will bring about a safety campaign, and rightly so.

I don’t know if you know the area but it’s home to many, many young professionals just like Sarah was. London is a city where you tend to walk to or from tube, from one local area to another without a second thought, especially before 10pm. I think so many local women in particular see themselves in Sarah’s shoes but for the grace of God and so there is a visceral outpouring of grief here, I think partly because of that. We all know that she could have been us and we could have been her just by a twist of fate.[/QUOTE]
Btw I I’m so sorry I’m new and just getting the hang of deleting unwanted unpaired material so I’m sorry I cut you off in reposting!!!

I seem to remember the article interviewing his mother-in-law where she says she spoke to EC on the day of the arrest - there was some reference to being relieved about kids going back to school?

I could be misremembering though and I can't find the quote. The newer articles seem to have less of what she said than I remember in the very first ones published having spoken to her.
That was Tuesday, so perhaps the children were at home before them. I will look for that interview.

Edited to add - I can find no reference to the children being at school 'He couldn't do anything like this': Mother-in-law of Sarah Everard murder suspect speaks out | Daily Mail Online This article mentions the Telegraph so it may be in that article.

Last edited:
I doubt it's them..this looks like a special edition car, Astras have matching body colours and wing mirrors as a design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc