Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but I don't see the CCTV being so clear as to be able to show this. I think it's more likely the CCTV shows her being bundled into the car - they must have evidence as to how she got into the car to be able to confidently bring a charge of "kidnap by force." All the CCTV I've seen so far is pretty blurry, and whatever is happening inside the cars is virtually impossible to make out.
Even if she willingly got into the car it is still kidnapping if he coerced her under false pretenses. Imo

Was in this article: Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

“She calls her boyfriend and stays on the phone to him for around 14 minutes, a court hearing on March 13 of the man accused of her kidnap and murder is told.

She is captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm, caught again alone on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught alone on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.

At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captures two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Another bus camera captures the same car with both front doors open.

The registration of the vehicle – later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover – is captured and tracked by police as it leaves London towards Kent.”

Wow so he doesn’t stop off anywhere it seems he just heads out London with her restrained in the car.

I work in the public sector. As far as I know, in all jobs in the public sector (ie. council, prisons, schools, local government) you phone in sick and then you're off sick until you inform the employer that you're ready to return to work. Your manager has a duty to call you every couple of weeks or so, and after a certain length of time Occ Health will get involved, but that's all.

With all due respect this is not always the case and it is different rules in different authorities. If he was sent home after starting the shift, then he could have felt the need to call in sick for the next shift. It is a possibility, and when I have worked for local authorities there have been roles whereby it is required, to call in sick each day, possibly until you have a sick note and then they don't expect you back until you're better. Jmo

Even if she willingly got into the car it is still kidnapping if he coerced her under false pretenses. Imo

Yep, but that would be kidnapping "by fraud." The charge sheet states it was kidnapping "by force." They are the two elements of kidnapping according to UK law - it has to be one or the other.

yes unmarked police cars do have flashing lights and are usually switched on when following a dangerous driver, and in my experience tend to be dark cars JMO
I agree, I have never seen an unmarked white car, I see a lot coming from Westminster /Whitehall, usually always black. I wouldn’t think a white Astra was an unmarked car. Anyway, I think the theory of her getting in voluntarily has been debunked on the back of the charge of kidnap by force and the only evidence being cctv.

No way. She was coerced into the car, thought he was taking her home, he drove past her home, she realised, asked him to stop, and that's when "force" element kicks in? No way. For one, how would the police know this?? Sorry, but this is a ridiculous theory.
I do not think it was posted as a likely theory but to show how wording of charges mean various things

Under cover police cars here.. are they generally vauxhall astras? If so then pre med could be possible.. if he has hired a car that undercover police tend to use it wouldn't look that unusual. JMO

I think there is alot more to come out about this guy. MOO

So scary what has happened and what this girl has possibly gone through.. I'm actually heartbroken for her and her family and friends

One or more questioned earlier today about what he did to body...

Getting back to that, they haven't been able to determine how she died, presumably he wanted to avoid any DNA traces of him, plus whether rape was involved.

Sure it said cause of death had not been released, rather than not determined.

Just a thought re the two “front” doors of the Astra captured on bus cam as open, and how this at first might strike us as odd in that it may suggest he placed SE in the front with him, which has its own obvious drawbacks (for him).

What we don’t know is the exact model of Astra. If it was a GTC, the only way into the back seats is through the front doors.

It’s possible he drove past Sarah, spotted her come off of her phone (or not), pulled over and put hazards on to ‘allow’ his car to be there to passing motorists and even police, moves the passenger seat forward, waited for her to approach, he opens his door first to get out, leaves it open for speed of reentry in a moment, opens the passenger side door, bundles her into the back through the passenger door by “force”, possibly incapacitates her in some way (more “force”), quickly reenters the car and drives off.

I know we currently know very little about the wife’s involvement, if any, but I have to say I feel quite a lot of sympathy for her. My assumption is that she was fairly clueless about all of this. I cannot imagine waking up to the notion that the man sleeping next to you and putting your children to bed is a sex offender and murderer.
It’s easy to imagine a man like that being controlling and abusive at home, and how hard that would be to properly recognise for somebody isolated from her family and home friends.

And those poor children - just getting life back on track after the pandemic, and now having their entire world thrown upside down.

There are truly just no winners here, and so much awful waste and tragedy.

Yes
I dont think anyone is saying he had reasonable cause to believe she was breaking any law... more suggesting that he used it as an excuse to initiate interaction with victim.

Edited for typos.
well in theory he could stop and ask her about anything...

Yep, but that would be kidnapping "by fraud." The charge sheet states it was kidnapping "by force." They are the two elements of kidnapping according to UK law - it has to be one or the other.

You are assuming the reason she got into the car in that scenario is because she was frauded into it, but that isn't necessarily the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen