Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that he’s tipped them off. Or has someone nearby realised they’ve seen him or the hire car there recently? Someone seen similar clothing hanging out the bin? With the amount of wind lately it could have been moved around the area. Could be lots of reasons but with them rushing there I would assume it’s a tip from somebody and they needed to seal the area. I was just starting to think this had gone quiet but here we go again.

MOO

A recycling bin (if something has been found) would suggest it is related to Sarah and not anther case/crime/person because it would presumably be emptied periodically? Talking of which, was WC disposing of things/evidence right up to his arrest if the bin has not been emptied yet? I think I’m most councils bins are emptied weekly but I guess some might be fortnightly or more?

Is it possible they've been tracking EC and she's disposed of something since being released on bail... PURE SPECULATION and not sure I believe it myself but your right you would have thought the bins would have been emptied by now....

Unless as someone mentions upthread its a clothes donation bin which aren't being used at the moment (think the person would have to be a bit stupid to put something in a bin that's going to be sifted through and sorted though.... )

A recycling bin (if something has been found) would suggest it is related to Sarah and not anther case/crime/person because it would presumably be emptied periodically? Talking of which, was WC disposing of things/evidence right up to his arrest if the bin has not been emptied yet? I think I’m most councils bins are emptied weekly but I guess some might be fortnightly or more?

Her clothing is very distinctive and has been displayed on every news and social media feed for a week. So I think it would be extremely risky for him to put her clothing intact into a recycling bin where it could be easily recognized and likely even DNA tested.

I think any clothing recyling charity would instantly pull it and call LE. Perhaps that is what happened.

My feeling is that he has burned her clothing and shoes much closer to home. The shoes would be the most difficult - melting into a big plastic mess and probably smelling badly of burned plastic.

Correct, this is the wrong garage (same owner). The one where the search is ongoing (NOT at the actual garage but northwest of it along Ropewalk between the railway tracks and the canal) is in Sandwich which is around 6 miles from WC’s home and 35 miles from the Ashford crime scene.
Ok, I deleted my earlier question. Here it is again, slightly modified. Would this be on a road he could have taken on his way back from London on his way to Ashford or Deal, perhaps he was disposing of things on the way?

Is it possible they've been tracking EC and she's disposed of something since being released on bail... PURE SPECULATION and not sure I believe it myself but your right you would have thought the bins would have been emptied by now....

Unless as someone mentions upthread its a clothes donation bin which aren't being used at the moment (think the person would have to be a bit stupid to put something in a bin that's going to be sifted through and sorted though.... )

You cannot rifle through clothes donation bins unless they are overlowing - then you can see a few items at the top. For this to have been 'found' means IMO that WC has begun talking. JMO MOO

I wondered this as well. He is in his late 40s. He will remember Yorkshire Ripper and other high profile cases. These were covered and shocking then and now but in the age of social media this case grew its own legs. There was even a missing case in Deal, her husband was only convicted in late 2019. Sorry l can't remember her name. This very likely took him by surprise. I think it has taken us all by surprise- it's not the first time this has happened but it feels so awful.

well that's not the same. The poor kid was thought to have been drowned for a start and water does different things and certainly speeds up the process. Then there's his family who are certain he was attacked.
Yes, in that case the cause of death was drowning but the body was only partially submerged in a few inches of water. The autopsy report concluded that the damage was due to insect activity and no injuries were found. Animal and insect activity can occur in both water and land.

I was just using that as an example to explain why in Sarah's case, her body may have been unrecognizable and that might explain why she was identified through dental records.

Another thing that can speed up decomposition is the type and amount of wounds inflicted on the body, especially stab wounds. Imo

here's some stuff we don't know & some of about which there has been contradictory media

Work schedule
-- March 3 -- did he work an overnight shift & then pick up a relief shift that went thru 8 pm, or was he free all day after 7 am?

-- March 9 -- did he work?

Car logistics

-- When did he rent the car? [Or did he use his wife's cc?]

-- Did he have the rental car during the indecent exposure incident or was he using one of the family cars?

-- Was the rental car returned? When?

-- How did he get to & possibly from the rental agency?

-- Did the crime from start to finish involve multiple vehicles? Which and when were they switched?

-----
I'm alsways also curious about how the investigation unfolds, what leads to what. To some extent you can reverse-engineer it from their public activities.

I sense our question of what “assisting an offender” means may have been answered by this. He may have asked EC to get rid of his clothes and she donated them!? Could you imagine?. IMO. A lot of the local charity bins have been closed since lockdown so maybe these were the closest open ones.

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but was looking at frequency of collections, and it seems to say they will stop collection soon, but couldn't find the date it was updated as no stamp on the web page:

Recycling Points

So perhaps IF something was left in there, it wasn't looked into that thoroughly in terms of checking it would be emptied.

If it’s one of those clothing bins it would be much less frequently I guess. We have glass and cardboard recycling in a supermarket car park here that regularly overflows because they don’t seem to collect it for weeks! But I’m way outside the area.

I sense our question of what “assisting an offender” means may have been answered by this. He may have asked EC to get rid of his clothes and she donated them!? Could you imagine?. IMO. A lot of the local charity bins have been closed since lockdown so maybe these were the closest open ones.
How would they have known this days ago when they arrested her if they're only just (speculated to be) finding them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname