UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuluR38 whats the relevance of monkton road?
it’s on the video which some people appear to be hearing as ‘Bolton road’, I hear monkton. Significance of it is where the black suv was heading when it left heworth road. I don’t know whether either of those roads are of any significance in the investigation.

it’s on the video which some people appear to be hearing as ‘Bolton road’, I hear monkton. Significance of it is where the black suv was heading when it left heworth road. I don’t know whether either of those roads are of any significance in the investigation.
Monkton road is miles away from
Heworth road - how would anyone know it’s heading in that direction? Unless it lived there - Bolton road is much closer

If anything, for such a high profile case there’s been an unusual lack of alleged sightings over the years, IMO.

The problem is that without being able to view the case files we dont know of any such reports, where they were, and to what extent they were followed up on.

There was of course the alledged sighting of her at Hartlepool Marina and in Amsterdam

“And it drives off toward Monkton Road... Bolton Road, I beg your pardon.”

IMO he actually meant Malton Road - the vehicle being captured by the same Limes Court CCTV cameras as the Ford Focus the next morning.

Claudia Lawrence search police appeal for information about dark-coloured van
Do you think the “I beg your pardon” seems an over statement - perhaps even rehearsed? Could his initial reference have some relevance ? Or is this just simply a slip of the tongue?

“And it drives off toward Monkton Road... Bolton Road, I beg your pardon.”

IMO he actually meant Malton Road - the vehicle being captured by the same Limes Court CCTV cameras as the Ford Focus the next morning.

Claudia Lawrence search police appeal for information about dark-coloured van

The bus only caught it on passing at 9.01pm it was there for some time after that.
Did it turn around?
The police were interested in the Tang Hall area. the route from Heworth Rd to Bolton Lane takes it thru Tang Hall.. was the SUV caught on the cctv camera sited on the opposite side of the Tang Hall Co op..
Cameras on the Hull road at the Black Bull pub and the BP & Gulf petrol stations to name a few must have given some record of a vehicle taking a route towards Bolton Lane.
Google Maps

The bus only caught it on passing at 9.01pm it was there for some time after that.
Did it turn around?
The police were interested in the Tang Hall area. the route from Heworth Rd to Bolton Lane takes it thru Tang Hall.. was the SUV caught on the cctv camera sited on the opposite side of the Tang Hall Co op..
Cameras on the Hull road at the Black Bull pub and the BP & Gulf petrol stations to name a few must have given some record of a vehicle taking a route towards Bolton Lane.
Google Maps
Outgang lane is en route to Bolton lane

Last edited:
Did it turn around?
Google Maps

To clarify, IMO it was captured by the Limes CCTV cameras as it left the address, heading north - this being the reason that Galloway was able to give an exact time of 9.37pm for it leaving.

Coincidentally...

“In Claudia’s kitchen, limescale has covered the taps and a battery-operated clock has stopped at 9.37.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31198...-the-missing-chefs-broken-and-neglected-home/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member