Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it has been announced that Raymond Tierney is putting his hat in to run for Suffolk DA. Gathering petitions as we speak but going door to door is impractical for obvious reasons. I understand arrangements are being made to facilitate that problem by setting up designated locations one can go to and sign the necessary petitions.

Tierney is a Godsend for the people of Suffolk County and NOT the hand-picked hand puppet that Sini is now. Mr. Tierney is more than qualified to be DA. He once was an ADA in Suffolk County, which precluded him for participating in the Burke/Spota case when he was with the US Attorney's office. He then took a Executive ADA position at the Brooklyn DA office.

For reasons I won't share with you I believe Tierney is the real HERO of those prosecutions. Without him it would have never happened. Ad you can take that to the bank on Election Day.

Hackshaw, thanks for the update. Could you provide a link, so sleuthers who are interested, can contact Tierney's Campaign and provide support and assistance.

They’re all in on it. They knew they had to sacrifice a few so it can continue.

I really feel more and more like this is some sort of fraternity

in a traditional fraternity. There are multiple roles such as grandmaster, recruit, treasury, etc. members pay a fee which would cover any necessary “expenses” the balance goes into the grand master or another board members campaign fund.

Spoda and Burke are going down because SC officials need to put some distance between them and the case. Yes to cover their asses. But also to continue this 50+ year tradition.

We know Robert Moses had a house in oak beach. We know how CJP felt about “*advertiser censored*”. I believe it goes way further back than anyone has realized. Maybe a few of you, looking at you hawk

I wish I could find more info on HF, as that’s when I believe they started filming these atrocious acts.

there must be a digital trail.
Thats a good point, Deteckel. I think HF's involvement in the legit *advertiser censored* business could be an easy cover for the black market stuff.

Just something I'd like to add in here just in case it wasn't mentioned before re: the 911 call.

When JRay mentioned that the SCPD and the ME were both inaccurate about what they they heard on the 911 call, I started thinking it was odd and wondered why the "ME" would also not be forthright in what they heard.

I found that shortly after Ray aired this info publically- that the ME was no longer employed w SC/ME office.
I believe she now works in NJ and became a software engineer which again is odd...going from a MD to an software engineer?
Not sure if it's of any importance, but she (a female) also altered her name just a bit by removing a letter off her name.
" H J Childs MD"

Below note the males who should all be looked into or at least being taken notice of.

SB should be at the top of the list. And again, he also appointed GH as we all know is/was a huge supported of JB even after the crap hit the fan. Huge red flag. SB has something to hide, IMO. JB got something on him.

And WH (below) take note was director of LI Parks, w offices in both Babylon and Wading River (near Manorville). Even the senator and LH...they're all shady.

Ironically, this photo was last taken on or around Oct 29, 2010-prior to discovery of victims...and they are all holding shovels.

Steve Ballone, Supervisor, Town of Babylon; Corrine DiSomma, Town of Babylon; Wayne Horsley, Suffolk County Legislator; Senator Owen H. Johnson; Lindsay Henry, Town Councilman; and Roger Smith, Principal Architect, BBS Architects.
West Babylon celebrates a new beginning for South Bay Elementary School at a Ground Breaking Ceremony on October 5, 2010.

Below note the males who should all be looked into or at least being taken notice of.

SB should be at the top of the list. And again, he also appointed GH as we all know is/was a huge supported of JB even after the crap hit the fan. Huge red flag. SB has something to hide, IMO. JB got something on him.

And WH (below) take note was director of LI Parks, w offices in both Babylon and Wading River (near Manorville). Even the senator and LH...they're all shady.

Ironically, this photo was last taken on or around Oct 2010-prior to discovery of victims...and they are all holding shovels.

Steve Ballone, Supervisor, Town of Babylon; Corrine DiSomma, Town of Babylon; Wayne Horsley, Suffolk County Legislator; Senator Owen H. Johnson; Lindsay Henry, Town Councilman; and Roger Smith, Principal Architect, BBS Architects.
West Babylon celebrates a new beginning for South Bay Elementary School at a Ground Breaking Ceremony on October 5, 2010.

All that screams way too much a$$ covering going on. Changing profession, name, locale, sounds a bit like somebody may be running or hiding from something or someone in their past. Coincidence? Doubtful.
Just something I'd like to add in here just in case it wasn't mentioned before re: the 911 call.

When JRay mentioned that the SCPD and the ME were both inaccurate about what they they heard on the 911 call, I started thinking it was odd and wondered why the "ME" would also not be forthright in what they heard.

I found that shortly after Ray aired this info publically- that the ME was no longer employed w SC/ME office.
I believe she now works in NJ and became a software engineer which again is odd...going from a MD to an software engineer?
Not sure if it's of any importance, but she (a female) also altered her name just a bit by removing a letter off her name.
" H J Childs MD"

THROUGHOUT the years SC has had M.E.'s that weren't even doctors. They make it up as they go along. There was one case some years ago where a man was convicted of murder and the ME couldn't even say what the cause of death was. The body was buried for less than a couple of months and the ME COULDN'T even say it was a homicide. I think that victim's name is Johnson.

Love ya Hawk, but good thing I haven’t had lunch yet, cause that disgraceful yet thoroughly unsurprising bit of info has my stomach souring already. WTF kind of Twilight Zone does SC maintain itself in? One that would make Shatner salute for sure.

Last edited:
THROUGHOUT the years SC has had M.E.'s that weren't even doctors. They make it up as they go along. There was one case some years ago where a man was convicted of murder and the ME couldn't even say what the cause of death was. The body was buried for less than a couple of months and the ME COULDN'T even say it was a homicide. I think that victim's name is Johnson.
Unbelievable how one of the most well funded police departments in the country is run like Keystone Kops. Really makes you go hmmm...

They really write their own rules out there, don’t they?

A digital trail exists for sure, and not only one trail. I love how Hart herself can be quoted as saying “there is a myriad of evidence” and then you have all those cell phones and a laptop belonging to SG that no one cares enough to come collect and dissect. One or more of these ‘Romeo Pimps’ (Cruz, Diaz) probably has a tad more knowledge than they are willing to admit. In one lesser discussed documentary DS mentioned that in at least one incident he was stalked/ harassed by a man in a car I believe he said may have been a previous client of Amber’s. Playing muscle/protector of a woman who is prostituting in your home makes you in part culpable. As a person with his own addiction in the past he definitely profited in part off her work, most probably to continue his habit. These men on the periphery are playing dumber and more innocent than they truly are. I read somewhere that Pak had already been pinched for international human trafficking in the past. He had the audacity to tell SG’s sister QUOTE: “I have an alibi” when she called to inquire what happened to her sister, and where did he last see her? Dirty as a pig in a pen. Then you have all this chatter about snuff films, and the lesser known or lesser visited podcast which had at least two episodes that alluded to/hints at money laundering. Where there is snuff there is profit and not just in our country but internationally. If it in fact exists involving some of these victims, which I don’t doubt, get some expert hackers and follow that digital money trail.
You are very smart!

Sini had two then hall meetings of 7 he had scheduled. After he finished with his presentation he opened the door for questions. I told him about my SIL case. couldn't say it BUT HE KNEW DAMNED WELL WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I told him there were three main liars in the case. one was getting out of jail (Burke) as we spoke. Another (Spota would be on trial in federal court and he is going to be convicted. And then there was James Hickey who will testify against Spota. Basically they are all convicted of LYING! Convicted of forcing others to lie for them. LIES, LIES, LIES. How could you not look at the case again?
Note* That was the lAST Town Hall Meeting he never had.

I just got finished with a double murder case I helped Bring to the Queens DA's attention. On 3/5/21 these three men who were locked up for 24 years were freed by a judge and the help of DA Katz. Time to get a real DA in there.

Interesting that you brought that up.
So I looked this up. Wondering if she was ever licensed?
Docinfo | Search Results

It is clear LISK is Burke. I think one key/motive is in the snuff film found when his duffel bag was stolen. I would not be surprised if at some point there was video of some of these women being killed. I have no idea about the ugly world of snuff films but I imagine creating them is very lucrative. And I think Brewer was involved.

I think Shannon walked into something that was a set up for some kind of filming, realized what was happening, and then... freaked out, calls 911, etc. I think she was hunted and killed because she saw and knew too much, and was left for dead.

I also think Peaches was likely a long-term partner of Burke, similar to the other woman who worked as a sex worker who he had a relationship with. This would explain the access to her child. There was probably trust and familiarity— she’d let him into her life and he’d met her child.

my first time posting on here. I’m a new member. So maybe the snuff film connection is widely discussed. But after reading quite a bit and listening to 2 podcasts, this all kinda makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?