Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

The Appeals court decision is just shocking to me. Didn’t KK agree to the deal with the prosecution? Nobody twisted her arm or put a gun to her head. Tell us the whole story, testify against PF, and you will get a sweetheart deal. Surely her attorney helped craft that “deal with the devil”. She signed it!
How then do you get to appeal it? This was not something “done to her” in the course of the investigation or trial that she disagreed with...it has her signature on it!
Unbelievable.

Disgusting to say the least.
I wonder if she'll go visit Patrick in prison. Or his mother at the Franch.
Is she even safe being out? She has a lot of haters imo.
Will Patrick put another hit on her?
Is she allowed to see her children?
What about employment?
So many questions.

I'm sure we'll be hearing about a book deal. :mad:

And bringing Kelsey a no -doubt -poisoned cup of coffee Kelsey wisely threw out.
IKR????
I for one will never forget. I will be watching for her to pop up somewhere...as I'm sure most of us will be.
<<points to my own eyes...points back to KK,,,repeat,,,repeat...>>

Evil is out in the world...and sometimes we know it's face.

I agree with everything the judge said...including where he disagrees.

Again, let no one forget, if that coffee did as intended, a baby would have been left home alone..... that is a whole nother level of callousness.

She claims she never poisoned it.... so what then was her point, drive all that way to drop off a poison free coffee? We don't know that it WASN'T poisoned.... we also don't know whether Kelsey did or didn't drink it, right?.... she may have taken some sips, felt sleepy and slept it off. Did we ever learn whether she discussed that bizarre encounter with anyone? Did she ever make the association that it was magically her favorite coffee? How many people would know that about her???? Creeeeeepy.

Is there nothing KK wouldn't have done, to prove her devotion to PF? Pathetic.

So was it? Poisoned?

Did what's her face decide to say she never put any poison in it simply because, by virtue of Kelsey living past that night, it fit her narrative better. 'I didn't poison it' vs. 'I poisoned it, she just didn't drink it.'

You had one job, Krystal K.

It was to be a decent human being.

You failed.

JMO

Again, let no one forget, if that coffee did as intended, a baby would have been left home alone..... that is a whole nother level of callousness.

She claims she never poisoned it.... so what then was her point, drive all that way to drop off a poison free coffee? We don't know that it WASN'T poisoned.... we also don't know whether Kelsey did or didn't drink it, right?.... she may have taken some sips, felt sleepy and slept it off. Did we ever learn whether she discussed that bizarre encounter with anyone? Did she ever make the association that it was magically her favorite coffee? How many people would know that about her???? Creeeeeepy.

So was it? Poisoned?

Did what's her face decide to say she never put any poison in it simply because, by virtue of Kelsey living past that night, it fit her narrative better. 'I didn't poison it' vs. 'I poisoned it, she just didn't drink it.'

You failed.

JMO
She told either her mom or Patrick that some woman dropped off a cup of coffee and she threw it out. I got that from our own thread. Can’t find the quote.

Can the parents of Kelsey stop KK from profiting from this crime by writing a book or by any other method?

Most states have some version of a “Son of Sam Law” that prevents criminals from profiting from their crime. Colorado seems to have one, but I haven’t been able to access it yet online.
The law was initially enacted by NY to prevent the Son of Sam murderer from inking a book deal. Other states followed suit. The US Supreme Court stuck it down as being too broad in scope. Different states then adjusted their laws to make them compliant, so every state is a little different.

So was it? Poisoned?

You failed.

JMO

I've never had a doubt in my mind that she delivered poison coffee to her. That was her sole purpose of bringing her the coffee.
If I were Kelsey my first thought would have been that this stranger at my door knows where I live. How did that happen and when?
It was such an odd thing to do I would have immediately been suspicious. Maybe even have reported it to the police. Definitely wouldn't have drank the coffee tho.

I've never had a doubt in my mind that she delivered poison coffee to her. That was her sole purpose of bringing her the coffee.
If I were Kelsey my first thought would have been that this stranger at my door knows where I live. How did that happen and when?
It was such an odd thing to do I would have immediately been suspicious. Maybe even have reported it to the police. Definitely wouldn't have drank the coffee tho.

Didn't one of Kelsey's co-workers testify about KB's encounter with the strange woman at her door? I also recall that KB dumped the drink.

If KK came to my door with my specialty coffee drink as a thank you for returning her lost dog, and I told her she had the wrong house because I know nothing about her dog -- and then this stranger tried to make a play date for her kid with my child that's barely walking, I think I would have called the police! :eek:

Whenever I think about this, I have no doubt that KK was as brazen as she was evil, and that she wanted KB dead as much as PF did.

Last edited:
Didn't one of Kelsey's co-workers testify about KB's encounter with the strange woman at her door? I also recall that KB dumped the drink.

If KK came to my door with my specialty coffee drink as a thank you for returning her lost dog, and I told her she's got the wrong house because I know nothing about her dog -- and then this stranger wants to make a play date for her kid with my child that's barely walking, I think I would have called the police! :eek:

Whenever I think about this, I have no doubt that KK was as brazen as she was evil, and that she wanted KB dead as much as PF did.
Imagine how differently things would have turned out if there was proof that cup of coffee was poisoned.

Most states have some version of a “Son of Sam Law” that prevents criminals from profiting from their crime. Colorado seems to have one, but I haven’t been able to access it yet online.
The law was initially enacted by NY to prevent the Son of Sam murderer from inking a book deal. Other states followed suit. The US Supreme Court stuck it down as being too broad in scope. Different states then adjusted their laws to make them compliant, so every state is a little different.

Colorado has the "Slayer Statute," part of common law in most states, that a wrongdoer should not be able to profit from his own wrong — applied mostly at the estate level-- preventing life insurance payout or inheriting from the decedent's estate (esp to pay for the accused's legal defense).

As for the "Son of Sam" laws that prohibited criminals from profiting from writings or shows about their crimes, courts have pretty much struck down these laws on First Amendment grounds.

The workaround for "Son of Sam" has been to single out the criminal's "freedom of speech" proceeds for victim compensation without also targeting the other assets of the criminal for that purpose. I believe most courts have relied on restitution orders and fines where convicted defendants appeared likely to receive proceeds from the sale of their stories about their crimes.

I recall that KK did have a restitution order imposed by the Court but I don't think the Berreth's are the beneficiary of the order.

To my knowledge, there was never a wrongful death lawsuit against KK.

Last edited:
Can a case be brought to civil court? By KB's family. For real damages. Loss of life, loss of income, pain and suffering.

WTH did KK tell herself on any of those long drives to Colorado? Was she just consumed with this gross fairytale that she could eliminate the competition and be queen of PF's sick rodeo?

She could've saved KB's life, many times over.

She could've saved KB's body from the inferno if she'd reported the crime scene.

IMO she didn't call because she knew she was already complicit.

May NO ONE ever forget that screenshot of her carefree primping at Sonic. When people show you who they are, believe them.

JMO

Can a case be brought to civil court? By KB's family. For real damages. Loss of life, loss of income, pain and suffering.
^^rsbm

In Colorado, there's no common law for civil claims by OP i.e., loss of life, income, etc, because laws for these types of claims are written by the Colorado legislature under wrongful death statute, and the statute does not provide standing for parents to file a claim. However, the parents are not prevented from using common tort law and could possibly claim for emotional distress.

Personally, I think the Berreth's want nothing more to do with KK. (I believe baby K has a court-appointed representative for legal claims, and I can't speak to her actions or lack of).

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Please do not upload or link to any videos of the re-sentencing hearing. Taking pictures and/or streaming videos of the WebEx courtroom hearings is in violation of Colorado law.

from: Colorado Judicial Branch rules regarding virtual courtrooms:

Making any video or audio recordings of WebEx court proceedings is strictly prohibited.

Imagine how differently things would have turned out if there was proof that cup of coffee was poisoned.
Imagine how differently things COULD have turned out if instead of delivering poisoned coffee (c'mon y'all we know it was..) to an innocent young mom, she had righteously delivered the truth to the police BEFOREHAND.
But no....because she is an evil, jealous sucker who was on a sinister mission.

If KK came to my door with my specialty coffee drink as a thank you for returning her lost dog, and I told her she had the wrong house because I know nothing about her dog -- and then this stranger tried to make a play date for her kid with my child that's barely walking, I think I would have called the police! :eek:

You have a great memory Seattle. I went digging..

Work friend recalls discussions with Berreth around time of alleged murder

Robert Hill was the next witness prosecutors called up to the stand. He’s a flight instructor at L3 Harris, which acquired Doss Aviation. He said he’s worked as a flight instructor since February 2017 and got his pilot license in 2010.

Hill said when Berreth came into work one time, she said a random woman had come to her house with a coffee. Hill recalled talking with Berreth about the strange encounter. Hill said he didn’t remember if Berreth told him that she drank the coffee.

In a previous testimony, Kenney had said she brought Berreth a coffee that was supposed to have something in it that would kill her, per Frazee's request. Kenney testified that she didn't follow through with this plan, but did give Berreth an untouched coffee from Starbucks.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ribe-her-as-quiet-sweet-loving-to-her-newborn

Should the evil KK decide to write a book or have someone ghostwrite it, we can make a big enough fuss to quell a publisher's enthusiasm for it. The public outcry is what's kept Casey Anthony from profiting off the murder of her little girl.

At the first hint of a publisher signing KK each of us should email the CEO and say we will boycott all their books if they take her on!

In fact, if we hear of any company hiring her for anything we need to email and complain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back