Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

happy.dance.06.jpg

Absolutely Amazing!!! On so many levels...The fact that the video helped, that the detective found her, but most of all that SHE Is SAFE!!! Praising God with you @Taylorbgilbert !

BG-- Go live your life...however you want to live it! May you be happy, free, valued, appreciated, and loved.

Wow! Just Flippin freaking awesome!

Agreed, Bri you are loved, cared for. Praying you can find that in yourself. Anyone who cares for you is Blessed, and YOU deserve the best!

Stand tall, Ma. Keep your head up. Get any help you need, and live life for all us old heads. Go get 'em! I don't know YOU, but kinda do and you got this!

Philly would be glad to have you. Resources out the wazoo. Da*n we are all thrilled you are safe! Big hugs!

Brianna is one of the lucky ones. Most of our threads end with toe-tags and body bags. Brianna gets another shot at this thing we call life.

God Bless you sweetie, may the angels guide you along, and wishing you sunny days ahead.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Wow! Just Flippin freaking awesome!

Agreed, Bri you are loved, cared for. Praying you can find that in yourself. Anyone who cares for you is Blessed, and YOU deserve the best!

Stand tall, Ma. Keep your head up. Get any help you need, and live life for all us old heads. Go get 'em! I don't know YOU, but kinda do and you got this!

Philly would be glad to have you. Resources out the wazoo. Da*n we are all thrilled you are safe! Big hugs!

YES! 1000% all of this post.

You are loved and have a second chance. Take care of yourself!

Oh Brianna and @Taylorbgilbert - I am so happy Brianna is safe. Taylor, thank you for coming here and sharing information with us. I hope you both are able to rest, and breath. Take care of yourselves!
Amen to that! Great ending and really so nice to so many people here that were rooting for Brianna and her family.

Does it look like a bald head, black clothes, between "my" grey object and the parked red car? Hmmm. The Hispanic man?
I see someone in a red shirt with his arm propped on the back of something watching Brianna. It looks as if she is walking straight toward him. Boy I had to look hard to find that but when it finally registered I see it good!

My heart absolutely sank when I saw that Brianna’s thread had moved from the “Missing Persons” section. She has been in my heart since learning of her case. I am overjoyed that her thread moved due to good news (especially because so many do not)!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back