GUILTY Australia - Mathew Dunbar, 42, suspicious death, Walcha, NSW, 2 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Hi, I accidentally stumbled upon this site, quite and interesting read. There is so much more to story that will hopefully come out in the trial. Just for the record, it is my understanding that none of the children are Colin Crossman biological children, Colin and Natasha are still legally married and they were both still in debt for the burnt out house as there was no insurance paid out because Colin defended Natasha in that court case. They use to go on one the kids rugby carnivals together using Matthew’s credit cards and staying together overnight. I predicted this would happen to Matthew after he threatened suicide and said that now she has the perfect way to cover it up. I am wondering if or when Natasha will throw Colin under the bus.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/0771acf838c4450d718788b8f4885a4c

Murder accused Natasha Darcy said she didn’t know what was in Mathew Dunbar’s will, court told
A woman accused of sedating her partner with a cocktail of sedatives from a Nutribullet and gassing him to death made a surprising claim after he died, a court has been told.

Lane Sainty
NCA NewsWire
April 7, 20218:29am

In May 2015, the court was told, Mr Dunbar appointed Mr Partridge as executor of his will and Ms Darcy as the beneficiary of his estate.

According to agreed facts read aloud in court, Mr Dunbar told Ms Darcy a day later, “You now own Pandora if I die”, and she replied, “I don’t want Pandora, I want you.”

In court on Tuesday, Mr Partridge recalled a conversation he had with Ms Darcy more than two years later, the day after Mr Dunbar died.

“She said she didn’t know what was in the will,” he told the jury.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/0771acf838c4450d718788b8f4885a4c

Murder accused Natasha Darcy said she didn’t know what was in Mathew Dunbar’s will, court told
A woman accused of sedating her partner with a cocktail of sedatives from a Nutribullet and gassing him to death made a surprising claim after he died, a court has been told.

Lane Sainty
NCA NewsWire
April 7, 20218:29am

In May 2015, the court was told, Mr Dunbar appointed Mr Partridge as executor of his will and Ms Darcy as the beneficiary of his estate.

According to agreed facts read aloud in court, Mr Dunbar told Ms Darcy a day later, “You now own Pandora if I die”, and she replied, “I don’t want Pandora, I want you.”

In court on Tuesday, Mr Partridge recalled a conversation he had with Ms Darcy more than two years later, the day after Mr Dunbar died.

“She said she didn’t know what was in the will,” he told the jury.

She is full of it, she made Matt to put her as sole beneficiary of the will before she left jail last time. As well as by her a top of the range Ford discovery. Colin has got a lawyer for the children to try and make them the beneficiary’s of the property

Six weeks before she allegedly murdered her partner, a woman requested a potent substance from a vet clinic, a court has been told.

Six weeks before she allegedly murdered her partner, Natasha Darcy asked her local vet clinic for a ram sedative of a type that was found in his blood after his death, a jury has heard.

The request for acepromazine, usually doled out selectively to trusted farmers, left the veterinarian so alarmed that she reported it to police, the NSW Supreme Court was told on Thursday.

Ms Darcy, 46, is on trial for the murder of Mathew Dunbar, 42, at his Pandora property in Walcha in the early hours of August 2, 2017.

Prosecutors allege she drugged him with a concoction of sedatives mixed in a Magic Bullet blender before gassing him to death in his bed in order to inherit the $3.5m farm.

Ms Darcy has pleaded not guilty and says she assisted in Mr Dunbar’s suicide but did not murder him.

On Thursday, vet nurse Meleika McKinnon told the court that Ms Darcy had called the Walcha Veterinary Clinic on June 19, 2017 about having a dog desexed.

At the end of the call, she said, Ms Darcy mentioned she needed to pick up some ram sedative, something she hadn’t asked for before.

Ms McKinnon said she told Ms Darcy that she would need to speak to whoever was administering the sedative. Ms Darcy replied “no worries” and did not bring up the sedative when she dropped off the dog,

Ms McKinnon mentioned the request to veterinarian Rachel Greig, who told the court she asked Mr Dunbar about it when he came to the clinic the next day.

892ef0185e8148ff529e3e1fa63687b7

Prosecutors allege Ms Darcy killed Mr Dunbar to get his $3.5m farm, Pandora. Picture: NSW Supreme Court.
“He didn’t appear to have any idea what I was talking about,” she said.

“I was taken off guard … I felt a responsibility to ring him and make sure he was aware Natasha had ordered it and to clear up any confusion.”

On the call, Ms Greig said, Mr Dunbar reiterated he did not need the sedative and she said: “That’s really odd.

“I was very concerned. I couldn’t think of any reason why she would have asked for it that was a legal reason.”

She said she reported the matter to police on June 29.

A friend of Ms Darcy’s told the court that she had supplied her with the drugs Seroquel and haliperidone, which she understood were to help Mr Dunbar sleep.

Pink residue on a dirty Magic Bullet cup in the dishwasher tested positive to acepromazine, Seroquel and other substances found in Mr Dunbar’s blood after his death, the jury has heard.

The trial continues.

So sad that this could have been prevented. Everyone could see this happening, besides Matthew.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/womans-ex-testifies-at-nsw-murder-trial-c-2584366

Giving evidence via audio-visual link from Tamworth, Mr Crossman told the jury he married Darcy in 2007, but they separated in 2011 and he regularly visited Pandora to see children living at the property.

He said he intended divorcing Darcy "when I have a spare few dollars" as his finances were strained since she set their house on fire in 2009 when he was sleeping.

The jury has previously been told Darcy had also admitted hitting Mr Crossman in the head with a hammer when he was sleeping, after first saying the culprit was an intruder.

I can't quite understand Colin, she had tried to murder him twice , I'd find the money for a divorce!!

[QUOTE="drsleuth, post: 16750702, member: 82524"

I can't quite understand Colin, she had tried to murder him twice , I'd find the money for a divorce!![/QUOTE]

Exactly! It doesn’t cost that much for a divorce when you have no assets to split. He’ll stayed married, hoping to get some of the money if she gets off.

“When Ms Haslett later spent time with Mr Dunbar in Tamworth Hospital on July 12, she told him she was worried about him because of his suicide attempt, lack of insurance, and relationship with Darcy.
"Yeah, I think you might be right," she says he responded, when she told him it was time to tell his partner to leave.
He added that Darcy's estranged husband, Colin Crossman, was always hanging around, and that the pair would go away for weekends and he'd have to pay for it.”

Mr Dunbar's friend Sally Haslett was a registered nurse on duty at Walcha's hospital when he was admitted over an infected leg in mid-2017.

When Ms Haslett asked about his mental health as part of his admission paperwork, she was shocked to hear that he had attempted suicide a few months earlier.

"Why would you do that, you've got everything you wanted?", the nurse told the NSW Supreme Court she asked.

"She won't stop spending money, I could lose the property," she remembers him responding. He said he'd had to get rid of his private health insurance.
https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/murder-trial-hears-of-farmers-love-blues-c-2592620

I can't quite understand Colin, she had tried to murder him twice , I'd find the money for a divorce!![/QUOTE]

Exactly! It doesn’t cost that much for a divorce when you have no assets to split. He’ll stayed married, hoping to get some of the money if she gets off.

I can't quite understand Colin, she had tried to murder him twice , I'd find the money for a divorce!!

Exactly! It doesn’t cost that much for a divorce when you have no assets to split. He’ll stayed married, hoping to get some of the money if she gets off.[/QUOTE]
Some men stay with women for the benefits.

Crossman "regularly visited Pandora to see children living at the property".

To see children living at the property....is this a typo or could it mean the children are not his.? There's never been a my/our children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back