GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tattoo artist who gave Casey Anthony the Bella Vita tattoo while Caylee was still missing was called to testify during her trial.

Maybe the same thing will happen here. moo

I always thought that is a possibility.

Like if Billy gave a suspicious reason for getting it or sat there talking about killing
and how of course his tattoo is only about celebrating the people he has helped...

Tattoo artists are like hair stylists and bar keepers (mixologists) - people tell them everything.

Last edited:
Mod Note:
At this time, the tattoo can be discussed and the release form can be discussed. The tattoo artist, whoever she/he may be, is not included as a POI in the case and should not be discussed.

Last edited:
I always thought that is a possibility.

Like if Billy gave a suspicious reason for getting it or sat there talking about killing
and how of course his tattoo is only about celebrating the people he has helped...

Tattoo artists are like hair stylists and bar keepers (mixologists) - people tell them everything.
Remember CC, the Wagners like to be in control so I would say one of them was bragging, JMO

Remember CC, the Wagners like to be in control so I would say one of them was bragging, JMO

It is very possible that a sly detective simply said "Wow that's some tattoo, I'm thinking of getting a hand tattoo, where'd you get it?"

Then Billy said that he got it from "Tat A Killer"
tattoo parlor.

If his tattoo represents him being a killer and copying Boondock Saint tattoos then he would want to act just the opposite, that it means brotherly love and he has nothing to hide and he doesn't want to act suspicious by not telling where he got it etc ...

...2 Cent scenario...

I have never heard of anyone getting a scorpion tattoo to indicate they have killed, I do know that a "teardrop below the eye" tat is normally associated with having killed someone.

IIRC, ALL scorpions have 8 legs so just because there were 8 victims doesn't mean much IMO. If there had been 4 victims, BW would have had to ask for a 4 legged scorpion tat. o_O:confused: MOO Are we even sure the scorpion is the tattoo in question??

"The scorpion tattoo meaning represents intimidation and fear like an expression of great strength, the ability to control and protect oneself, loyalty, and powerful sexuality. The scorpion has the ability to cause death with one wave of its poisonous tail, striking fear into those who get too close."

I have never heard of anyone getting a scorpion tattoo to indicate they have killed, I do know that a "teardrop below the eye" tat is normally associated with having killed someone.

IIRC, ALL scorpions have 8 legs so just because there were 8 victims doesn't mean much IMO. If there had been 4 victims, BW would have had to ask for a 4 legged scorpion tat. o_O:confused: MOO Are we even sure the scorpion is the tattoo in question??

"The scorpion tattoo meaning represents intimidation and fear like an expression of great strength, the ability to control and protect oneself, loyalty, and powerful sexuality. The scorpion has the ability to cause death with one wave of its poisonous tail, striking fear into those who get too close."

Good points. 8 segments is normal? Live and learn. Your right. I can't find anything online about scorpion tattoos being a way to advertise murder.

One reason I assume the scorpion is because it's so noticeable. How would tattoos come to the attention of LE without seeing them? His arm tats can easily be covered which is what he did but unless he wears gloves or bandages it is much harder to cover a tattoo on the top of your hand. Kinda jumps out and claws ya :eek:

Well I can think of one way investigators could have caught wind about the tattoos - witnesses. CN who most likely knows more about them then anyone else, and the female who they talked in front of about revenge. The Wagners carelessly revealed things to these people so I think it's possible they revealed tattoo information to them. Time frame, Motives for getting them, and where Billy got his tattoo.

Another reason I suspect the scorpion is because Canepa in her closing statement said there is alot more evidence and then she went on to say there are tattoos and a movie about 2 brothers going out killing with silencers.

Mentioning the 2 together makes me suspicious that somehow the tattoos are related to Boondock Saints. The positioning of the scorpion matches up with the positioning of the Boondock Saints tattoos.

Last edited:
It is very possible that a sly detective simply said "Wow that's some tattoo, I'm thinking of getting a hand tattoo, where'd you get it?"

Then Billy said that he got it from "Tat A Killer"
tattoo parlor.

If his tattoo represents him being a killer and copying Boondock Saint tattoos then he would want to act just the opposite, that it means brotherly love and he has nothing to hide and he doesn't want to act suspicious by not telling where he got it etc ...

...2 Cent scenario...

I'm "cancelling" this post..:oops:

There really wasn't much opportunity for BCI to sit and notice his tattoos because his interviews are listed in discovery as all being audio not even partially video.

Also, I see no interviews past May 2017 and the scorpion I think was done in 2018.

So this just bolsters my theory that it was a close witness whom talked to BCI about his tats. I imagine Billy bragging in his arrogant way and saying too much like he did in front of a woman witness when talking revenge.

George too, I see him as bragging and not being discrete like he was with his threats in front of the witness and making sure people knew "I'm a Glock man everyone." Even involving this uncle in buying a Glock.

I guess he didn't think BCI would recover shell casings because of the brass catchers and be able to identify 3 specific guns, otherwise why would a professed "Glock man" use his own Glock on a killing spree?

Last edited:
The scorpion tattoo was put on Billy Wagner trigger finger for a reason and it wasn’t because he liked the way it looked ( Fear and Intimidating) IMO

Johnny, I agree. This is MO, my opinion. Theory. Supposition.

A very short, informative article.

The scorpion has the ability to cause death with one wave of its poisonous tail, striking fear into those who get to close.

20 Badass Scorpion Tattoos for Men

..."The use of only black ink can be very appealing for a tattoo, but choosing to get a scorpion symbol is about more than just the color.

Firstly, the design appeals to those who want to intimidate.

The arachnids represent several things, including resilience, strength, protection, and even death."...

..."If you want to show off your ink, then what better place to do it than somewhere noticeable, like on your hand?!

This area works well with bold pieces, and should be reserved for something that means something to the wearer; after all, he will see it every day.

.... if you want people to notice your design, this is the spot for it."

Johnny, I agree. This is MO, my opinion. Theory. Supposition.

A very short, informative article.

The scorpion has the ability to cause death with one wave of its poisonous tail, striking fear into those who get to close.

20 Badass Scorpion Tattoos for Men

..."The use of only black ink can be very appealing for a tattoo, but choosing to get a scorpion symbol is about more than just the color.

Firstly, the design appeals to those who want to intimidate.

The arachnids represent several things, including resilience, strength, protection, and even death."...

..."If you want to show off your ink, then what better place to do it than somewhere noticeable, like on your hand?!

This area works well with bold pieces, and should be reserved for something that means something to the wearer; after all, he will see it every day.

.... if you want people to notice your design, this is the spot for it."

Very informative Ann thanks!

Good points. 8 segments is normal? Live and learn. Your right. I can't find anything online about scorpion tattoos being a way to advertise murder.

One reason I assume the scorpion is because it's so noticeable. How would tattoos come to the attention of LE without seeing them? His arm tats can easily be covered which is what he did but unless he wears gloves or bandages it is much harder to cover a tattoo on the top of your hand. Kinda jumps out and claws ya :eek:

Well I can think of one way investigators could have caught wind about the tattoos - witnesses. CN who most likely knows more about them then anyone else, and the female who they talked in front of about revenge. The Wagners carelessly revealed things to these people so I think it's possible they revealed tattoo information to them. Time frame, Motives for getting them, and where Billy got his tattoo.

Another reason I suspect the scorpion is because Canepa in her closing statement said there is alot more evidence and then she went on to say there are tattoos and a movie about 2 brothers going out killing with silencers.

Mentioning the 2 together makes me suspicious that somehow the tattoos are related to Boondock Saints. The positioning of the scorpion matches up with the positioning of the Boondock Saints tattoos.

In looking it up, while a scorpion does have 8 legs its body (the mesosoma) has 7 segments and it's tail (the metasoma) has 5 segments.

I have never noticed any type of bandage or bracelet type thing on him in court before. The first one is his last hearing the 2nd one is a previous court appearance.
172637839_4021119284606074_7906376947915290594_n.jpg
174432049_4029858613732141_708527069573124842_n.jpg

MO
Supposition, theory.

About the length of Scorpion body.
I can't tell for sure. I'm on an iPad and it isn't that clear, but it does look like 8.
If you look at my post above with a link, the photos are very good.
I didn't scour the pics for numbers of segments, but none looked as long as 8.

Also, in pics in that link, the "hand scorpion" was depicted in the middle of the hand, middle finger. That is where one would have the most area for the tat.
Billy seemingly chose to have it placed on the trigger finger, and upward into the thumb area. The spot that would hold a gun.

Its not the legs, its the tail section. A normal tail section has 5 segments. There is information on the web about people getting them and the tail depicts how many people they have killed. Not everyone that gets a scorpion is for that reason I am sure.

Last edited:
In reality, my reality, we know so very little. 30 gigs or 3 terabytes is so much vs what we know or what I know. I am anxious and hopeful the prosecutors are prepared and ready to go.
I'm "cancelling" this post..:oops:

There really wasn't much opportunity for BCI to sit and notice his tattoos because his interviews are listed in discovery as all being audio not even partially video.

Also, I see no interviews past May 2017 and the scorpion I think was done in 2018.

So this just bolsters my theory that it was a close witness whom talked to BCI about his tats. I imagine Billy bragging in his arrogant way and saying too much like he did in front of a woman witness when talking revenge.

George too, I see him as bragging and not being discrete like he was with his threats in front of the witness and making sure people knew "I'm a Glock man everyone." Even involving this uncle in buying a Glock.

I guess he didn't think BCI would recover shell casings because of the brass catchers and be able to identify 3 specific guns, otherwise why would a professed "Glock man" use his own Glock on a killing spree?

I agree. Narcissistic behaviour coupled with arrogance brought unwanted attention to him and family. They brought it upon themselves. Heck, they may have thought they got away with it once they headed to alaska. Needless tattoos and social web postings by georgie 3 and iv sealed the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member