GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will look it up thanks Dudly...;)

I think it was a black truck. Been so long I'm forgetting these details.

They say it's "all in the details."

CoollCat and Dudly
Mostly scenes of Dana's home. It is a beautiful spot. You can see how large and meandering the structures are.

Rhoden family murder crime scene in April 2016

Dudly can you point it out? I remember the exact photo you refer to - the officers at the truck. That specific scene is not here, but the truck is.

CoollCat and Dudly
Mostly scenes of Dana's home. It is a beautiful spot. You can see how large and meandering the structures are.

Dudly can you point it out? I remember the exact photo you refer to - the officers at the truck. That specific scene is not here, but the truck is.
The dark gray pickup to the right of the driveway in this pic.

635969560902914329-042216-RHODEN-08.JPG

CoollCat and Dudly

Excellent clear photo....I really pay attention to photos....crimes have been solved through photos......thanks.

One thing is confusing to me...why would anyone close to the Rhodens do the scorpion tattoo on BW? And even more, why would BW choose that person?

They wouldn't unless it was before 2016.

No one knows where he got it, but a release form makes it more likely to be a licensed place near him in Kenai AK or near him in Lucasville/South Webster OH.

Red Truck - James. T. Manley's 1997 Chevrolet K2500 truck. He also had/has a smaller dark truck. Red truck had GPS/warrant.

IIRC, James Manley didn't take ownership of the red truck until after the murders.

As for the tattoo artist for Billy's tattoo, we wouldn't discuss that here as their identity wasn't discussed by LE or the news media. Sounds like we will be discussing it eventually, though. The state seems to be including the tattoo in making the case against Billy.

ETA: I know it sounds kind of "preachy" when we talk about the WS rules and this case. Knowing what we now know, I'm glad we stuck to it. Revealing much information about people who were not involved in the murders but were innocently in the background story could be dangerous for them.

In some cases, that might seem like exaggeration, but not this time. This family goes to great lengths to protect themselves and they have a network. JMO, there are some potential witnesses who still might be in some danger.

Last edited:
IIRC, James Manley didn't take ownership of the red truck until after the murders.

As for the tattoo artist for Billy's tattoo, we wouldn't discuss that here as their identity wasn't discussed by LE or the news media. Sounds like we will be discussing it eventually, though. The state seems to be including the tattoo in making the case against Billy.

AM did not take ownership on paper until March 2017. I guess they could have owned it before that but never titled it. No we do not know who the tat artist was. G4 tat is listed on discovery list also. The judge may or may not allow the tats in.

ETA: I know it sounds kind of "preachy" when we talk about the WS rules and this case. Knowing what we now know, I'm glad we stuck to it. Revealing much information about people who were not involved in the murders but were innocently in the background story could be dangerous for them.

In some cases, that might seem like exaggeration, but not this time. This family goes to great lengths to protect themselves and they have a network. JMO, there are some potential witnesses who still might be in some danger.

So, Betty, are you saying we should not discuss the tattoo/artist here? I will certainly comply as I didn't bring it up. But the release form is definitely is listed is Discovery.

So, Betty, are you saying we should not discuss the tattoo/artist here? I will certainly comply as I didn't bring it up. But the release form is definitely is listed is Discovery.

We can discuss the release form but not bring up the names of who might have given the tattoo. There are a lot of names listed in discovery but we can't discuss them unless they become part of the case such as being mentioned as part of the case in MSM or they take the witness stand. Same for names on the docket listing people who are being sent a subpoena.

I'm not sure of TOS when names are mentioned in motions.

In a motion for RN Jake's custody attorney was mentioned as having a great deal of files and we discussed it calling it the "Daily Files" using his name.

Sometimes the name thing can be a bit tricky.

Last edited:
JMO, I don't think it was EH since she is still FB friends with at least six Rhodens and remembers the victims regularly on her FB.
If someone is saying a tattoo artist is getting a deal it will need a link to show that. Otherwise consider it not to be a fact in the case and pure speculation.
I believe she said it was her theory and she did not say she knew who the tattoo artist was or refer to anyone specific I do not believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members