GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don’t think he had much involvement that night. I think that is why he was mad at JW and always looked so pissed off in court. I believe that’s why he thought he could get bail...

Wow, if so, I can’t imagine how furious he will be when he realizes his brother agreed to testify against him. But, regardless of his actual involvement that night, he obviously was aware of it and contributed to the whole enterprise. I think he probably did do some of the actual shooting though.

true but if a vehicle - bought specifically for that night -- was at CRsr's she would not recognized it - jmo
I was thinking more along the lines the W4 might have been waiting and watching from CRsr's house, keeping lookout for DR's car coming down UHR on her way home from work.

They needed to know what time DR had gotten home that night.

Big shock to me also CC. Never thought this would happen.

In looking it up, Ohio has pretty consistently, since early 2000's, carried out state executions. If ever there was aggravated circumstances it would be the middle of the night killings of family in 4 locations and including mothers sleeping beside infants and a teenage boy's murder. It may have taken a decade or two but odds are the W4 would have been executed. If the others also plea, they can look forward to more visitors, communications with outsiders and maybe some even marriage and conjugal visits...if Ohio ever passes it. My state has that but doesn't have the death penalty, go figure.
Ohio has a moratorium on dp sentences currently. IMO, this is unlikely to change anytime soon.

ETA: I definitely think that if anyone deserves the death penalty, the 4 Ws do. However, I also am in favor of (likely) guaranteeing the life imprisonment of all 4 of them instead of long drawn-out trials and even a slim possibilty of lighter sentences for the other 3 if there had not been a plea agreement for Jake.

Last edited:
Ohio has a moratorium on dp sentences currently. IMO, this is unlikely to change anytime soon.

ETA: I definitely think that if anyone deserves the death penalty, the 4 Ws do. However, I also am in favor of (likely) guaranteeing the life imprisonment of all 4 of them instead of long drawn-out trials and even a slim possibilty of lighter sentences for the other 3 if there had not been a plea agreement for Jake.
So Sleuthers, the jury needs to keep in mind that if 1 Wagner goes free one day, then they may try a prison break, this was quoted from the 4WAGNERS themselves!!!! IMO

I thought in a capital murder case if you were arrested and proved to be part of the crime it did not matter what roll you played. Like a getaway driver in a robbery where someone was murdered - they were as guilty as the one(s) who committed robbery/murder.

Who finds it creepy that JW knows he personally killed 5 of the victims. I pictured this happening where they went in with guns blazing and shot until the person was dead. So does he know who personally shot the other victims? That's why I think it was grudge based as much as anything and little SR was the prize. Like each of them had in mind who they wanted to kill. JMO

Anyone know why Jake was the only one represented by a public defender and the others by court appointed lawyers?
When there are multiple defendants such as the Wagner family charged for the same crime -- only one of the accused can be represented by the public defender's office to avoid attorney conflict of interest. By default - the state has to hire other attorneys from various contracted firms to represent the others.

We recently saw the same thing after multi-defendants arrested in Frostproof, FL when three friends headed out night-fishing were gunned down.

FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Last edited:
I would like to know what the pastor and attorney, who both spoke out publicly about their feelings that the W4 were innocent and being bullied, now think. I'm sure they were shocked when the arrests happened, but I bet they really felt like fools when they heard of JW's confession. JMO

I also find it somewhat amusing that FW--who was oh so eager to give interviews and be on Oxygen touting her family's innocence in the past--sure has been quiet for the last three days since her grandson not only confessed but also ratted out his father, mother and brother. JMO, but I'm pretty sure she stated to a member of the press before the arrests (paraphrasing), they won't find anything because Jake didn't do anything. JMO

ETA: Here's the quote and link:

“They have nothing,” Fredericka Wagner said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because Jake had nothing to do with it.”
Pike County murders: 5 things to know about latest developments

Last edited:
I would like to know what the pastor and attorney that spoke out publicly that the W4 were innocent and being bullied. I'm sure they were shocked when the arrests happened, but I bet they really felt like fools when they heard of JW's confession.

I also find it somewhat amusing that FW was sure eager to give interviews and be on Oxygen touting her family's innocence. She sure has been quiet for the last three days since her grandson not only confessed but also ratted out his father, mother and brother. JMO, but I'm pretty sure she stated to a member of the press before the arrests (paraphrasing) They won't find anything because Jake didn't do anything." JMO

I think FW's too busy meeting with Billy's and George's attorneys to say anything because she is freaking out right now trying to do damage control.

I believe she was behind Bully Billy's and George's Bond Motions. Only her financial support would pay for a million dollar bond, and then out on bail she proposed he work as her caretaker, FWF caretaker.

I believe she consults with her own attorney also. She is sly according to her lawyer

Last edited:
I would like to know what the pastor and attorney that spoke out publicly that the W4 were innocent and being bullied. I'm sure they were shocked when the arrests happened, but I bet they really felt like fools when they heard of JW's confession.

I also find it somewhat amusing that FW was sure eager to give interviews and be on Oxygen touting her family's innocence. She sure has been quiet for the last three days since her grandson not only confessed but also ratted out his father, mother and brother. JMO, but I'm pretty sure she stated to a member of the press before the arrests (paraphrasing) They won't find anything because Jake didn't do anything." JMO

If I truly believed my grandson was innocent. I'd be sitting in the dark, in my home, crying my heart out that he had done such a despicable thing and that he'd ruined his life, and left his daughter with no parents at all to care for her.

If I truly believed my grandson was innocent. I'd be sitting in the dark, in my home, crying my heart out that he had done such a despicable thing and that he'd ruined his life, and left his daughter with no parents at all to care for her.
Special thoughts and prayers for the strength, health, and welfare of this young girl that will forever be part of this horrific tragedy.

Is it possible HMR and LIL' Chris were dead before Dana got home?

No. I don't think so.

Dana went on SM after work and all were killed in bed.

I think they were waiting for her to get home and go to bed after they killed Chris.

Then Jake killed Frankie, Hannah, and the 3 at Dana's.

I think George killed Gary with his 40 Glock with larger caliber bullets
and Billy killed Chris with his 30 caliber. Billy or George killed Kenny.

What I think anyway

Last edited:
I wonder what JW’s wife (the girl he married in Alaska) must be thinking right now. Did they divorce? Hope this is allowed to be discussed. Apologies if not and I will immediately delete.
I recall two or more women (witnesses?) were discussed in the Feb 2021 court documents filed. Could be same - I don't recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member