IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbmAlthough he doesn't post much about his music preferences he did post about a song called Man That You Fear. Also he had other music playing in the background of his TikToks. His music preferences are fairly scattered, slow songs, rap music, and hip hop. Could just be a ploy to keep the persona to look normal or maybe he just likes everything.

He also likes Pink Floyd and Type O Negative ((Slow) Classic Rock & Hard Rock), per his FB.

Last edited:
I am guessing he was not a responsible pitbull owner. Probably the very worst kind of pitbull owner.Oh my God I hope they were not trained to attack.
My amazing blessing of a dog was intended to be a bait dog for dogfights. She was significantly abused. She’s a senior citizen now.

There is no happiness to be found here today. Instead, there's an aching, a queasiness and flowing tears from knowing this precious 9yo child was strangled by a hideous habitual offender until she passed out and was so very close to death. She knows he wanted to kill her.

May she find the proper strength to overcome any burdens and may Peace follow her all the days of her life.

Iirc, in one of the YT videos (posted in media thread), the reporter refers to that doll picture as “satanic dolls”.

It is also stated in that video, iirc, that he identifies as Hispanic, or “Latin American”, iirc. Jmo.

eta/videos here
*I think what I’m referencing is there, YT videos.

Last edited:
they are gonna find all his goodies, all his hidey holes, videos, pictures, his old phone, cars,
charges, where he was, when he was where he was..and somehow I am certain it is a veritable smorgasbord of criminality and depraved illegal activities..

just wait.

mOO

This is all IMO:

From looking at his social media, he seems like he can't keep his life together for more than a few months at a time.

I am hoping that this means that he has not had the ability or opportunity to have assaulted other children prior to this. (This is also likely wishful thinking on my part.)

Omg ok I caught up. First off that poor little girl , this is something out of a nightmare. We gotta do better teaching kids not to trust strangers like that. I remember as a kid and even when my older kids were small this was pounded into our heads to not trust people handing you candy or wanting to show you their puppies. I was just talking about this with my older son that they dont teach this stuff like they use to . Not victim blaming at all but what I am saying is how dangerous that is. It makes me want to have another talk with my younger kids about stranger danger.

So he had a chain lock on his basement... this was totally planned and how likely at 40 years old this is the first time he did something like this? I say zero chance and I still think this guy has more victims. He was for sure going to kill her , thank god he was interrupted and shes safe. But this brings me back to the lock. Why put one if the plan was to rape and kill her? Unless he was going to use the basement again for someone else.... This should never see the light of day.

As to the joker I did notice he likes the joker and I believe he has a harley quinn tat on his arm. But I just want to say not all joker fans are crazy killers lol I named my oldest son after cesar romero. I love the joker series and I like some other things he likes like bands and creepy dolls lol I am a Goth so theres that but I just feel I need to defend those who like things like that, we arent normally creepers. Heck I dont even kill bugs i set them free outside lol He also has a huge cross tat on his chest and has asked for prayer but that dont mean all religious people are killers either.

<Modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am guessing he was not a responsible pitbull owner. Probably the very worst kind of pitbull owner.Oh my God I hope they were not trained to attack.
My amazing blessing of a dog was intended to be a bait dog for dogfights. She was significantly abused. She’s a senior citizen now.
I meant to comment on that and what I wonder is since he was hitting her (omg so horrible I dont even want to have to think of it) but maybe the dogs seeing their owner hitting someone assumed the person (the child) was the bad guy since their owner was hitting her and so they came to help out. We have a chihuahua who loves my youngest son so much, and if him and my daughter are rough housing the chihuahua will bark at my daughter lol We taught them to not bite however he probably taught his to bite. This is just me speculating but I kinda feel bad for the dogs and now they are probably put down.

I meant to comment on that and what I wonder is since he was hitting her (omg so horrible I dont even want to have to think of it) but maybe the dogs seeing their owner hitting someone assumed the person (the child) was the bad guy since their owner was hitting her and so they came to help out. We have a chihuahua who loves my youngest son so much, and if him and my daughter are rough housing the chihuahua will bark at my daughter lol We taught them to not bite however he probably taught his to bite. This is just me speculating but I kinda feel bad for the dogs and now they are probably put down.
That very well could be how it went down. Or she could’ve accidentally gotten bitten when the dog was trying to protect her in close quarters. I can see this happening.
I am just speculating that a super bad evil person who will Physically hurt a child would ... be more likely to abuse his dogs and train them to be intimidating to others.

There is no happiness to be found here today. Instead, there's an aching, a queasiness and flowing tears from knowing this precious 9yo child was strangled by a hideous habitual offender until she passed out and was so very close to death. She knows he wanted to kill her.

May she find the proper strength to overcome any burdens and may Peace follow her all the days of her life.
Yes. MOO maybe he thought she was dead.
I would like to know how the police found her in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname