Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t these people call authorities if they recognized the video and voice clip?!

I wonder if they just don't watch a lot of news. The video is so pixelated and the voice clip so brief that perhaps they just didn't put it together, especially if not paying much attention. They don't seem to like him so probably didn't spend much time to know his wardrobe either!

Last edited:
Why didn’t these people call authorities if they recognized the video and voice clip?!

I wonder if they just don't watch a lot of news. The video is so pixelated and the voice clip so brief that perhaps they didn't put it together. They don't seem to like him so probably didn't spend much time to know his wardrobe either!

I am so curious what the sketch witnesses think.

My opinion is that the longer we go without Chadwell being ruled in or out, the higher the probability that he will ultimately be linked. It's fairly easy to rule someone out (look at DN), but if they want to announce that they have their person, they want to be sure. That takes significantly more time. And with Chadwell behind bars, there are no time constraints.

My opinion is that the longer we go without Chadwell being ruled in or out, the higher the probability that he will ultimately be linked. It's fairly easy to rule someone out (look at DN), but if they want to announce that they have their person, they want to be sure. That takes significantly more time. And with Chadwell behind bars, there are no time constraints.
Yes, definitely. And not only that, they may be investigating him for other unsolveds, calling other jurisdictions, based on what we've recently learned about him. We really know nothing about what they know about the murders of A&L (except that they know tons more than they've revealed), and what the scope of this investigation is. And, as you said, @GA_Peach, with him behind bars, they've got lots of time to lock this up tight.

It's been posted around in various places that he hadn't stopped posting, just that his posts were set to friends only during that time.

Interesting that he would do that during this specific time period. Why would he do that?

He’s a prolific poster. Multiple times a day for all to see and then BOOM he changes his posting preferences right when Abby and Libby are murdered.

It does make one wonder. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

forgive me for not knowing but is there anything in the Evansdale murders that references a car wash? I thought I had seen that somewhere but can’t seem to find it now so curious if anyone here knows. Ty!
I just got done looking at the area and around the corner from where they were riding on Brovan Blvd, a short distance up River Forest there are two car washes, one right by the dyke.

Someone posted upthread that the tattoo dates to 2016 prior, but that it's from The Exorcist (the original movie). I do see more of a resemblance to Linda Blair's character than to Harley Quinn. It does seem eerily similar to LG's photo.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Hmmmm...that doesnt link directly to Sandy_80's post #635

I think this is the Exorcist scene it's from. Warning, extremely creepy. The Exorcist (1973)

Did Abby and Libby participate in a fundraiser carwash?

Googling to see, but there is this:

Libby and Abby’s family members thank community for support | WTTV CBS4Indy

April 8, 2017

“DELPHI, Ind. – Dozens of people volunteered their time for a car wash fundraiser in honor of Libby German and Abby Williams Saturday, as the search for the teens’ killer continues.”

German, 14, and Williams, 13, were murdered in February. They were found near the Delphi trails.

eta:
And this:

“After the loss of Abby and Libby, donations poured in to help these families, including fundraisers, from motorcycle rides, bake sales and car washes, and cash donations. The families decided to pay this forward with something to live on for generations.”

Work well underway at Abby and Libby Memorial Park | Fox 59
July 4, 2020

eta2:

April 3, 2017
Indiana teens' mysterious murders still unsolved 2 months later

“Greg Briles, the superintendent of schools for the Delphi Community School Corporation, told ABC News on Thursday, "There's still some grieving going on" for students at the middle school, "but they're working through it."

Fundraisers in town, including a bake sale and car wash, are raising money for a softball field in honor of Abby and Libby, Briles said.

"[It] warms your heart that these people are coming out to build something that's going to be there for years and years to come, that'll be in remembrance of those girls," Briles said. "They'll remember that those girls had a love and a passion for softball ... [and] everybody in our community had a love and a passion for those girls' lives."

"I think our students and families and members of the community would like to see closure," Briles said, adding that he knows Abby's and Libby's families would like closure.“

Last edited:
googling to see, but there is this:

Libby and Abby’s family members thank community for support | WTTV CBS4Indy

April 8, 2017.

“DELPHI, Ind. – Dozens of people volunteered their time for a car wash fundraiser in honor of Libby German and Abby Williams Saturday, as the search for the teens’ killer continues.”

German, 14, and Williams, 13, were murdered in February. They were found near the Delphi trails.

eta:
And this:

“After the loss of Abby and Libby, donations poured in to help these families, including fundraisers, from motorcycle rides, bake sales and car washes, and cash donations. The families decided to pay this forward with something to live on for generations.”

Work well underway at Abby and Libby Memorial Park | Fox 59
July 4, 2020

eta2:

April 3, 2017
Indiana teens' mysterious murders still unsolved 2 months later

“Greg Briles, the superintendent of schools for the Delphi Community School Corporation, told ABC News on Thursday, "There's still some grieving going on" for students at the middle school, "but they're working through it."

Fundraisers in town, including a bake sale and car wash, are raising money for a softball field in honor of Abby and Libby, Briles said.

"[It] warms your heart that these people are coming out to build something that's going to be there for years and years to come, that'll be in remembrance of those girls," Briles said. "They'll remember that those girls had a love and a passion for softball ... [and] everybody in our community had a love and a passion for those girls' lives."

"I think our students and families and members of the community would like to see closure," Briles said, adding that he knows Abby's and Libby's families would like closure.“
Grrrr...maybe he went to the car wash

He has one of those probable Linda Blair tats on each arm.

It bothers me the way they're on the inside of his arm, practically up to the arm pit, like he doesn't want them to be noticed too much.

I'm wondering if he's got a thing about the Exorcist and gets triggered by girls who resemble Blair.

Yes, definitely. And not only that, they may be investigating him for other unsolveds, calling other jurisdictions, based on what we've recently learned about him. We really know nothing about what they know about the murders of A&L (except that they know tons more than they've revealed), and what the scope of this investigation is. And, as you said, @GA_Peach, with him behind bars, they've got lots of time to lock this up tight.
Even if he were ruled out on the Delphi case, I would hope they would look at other similar unsolved child sexual assault/abduction and missing cases in jurisdictions he has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname