Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW IS HE BEING RELEASED???? Why is he NOT BEING HELD??? Even if he is convicted in July, that's 2+ months for him to do God knows what! And the "couple" is connected to the Duggars, so you know they won't take this seriously and will just cover for him. I guess Jim Bob got his money's worth with that lawyer. Imo

I would like to know WHO taught Josh to set up his computer in a way that would allow him to do this undetected (by his wife). This man was educated at the dining room table by his mother. That is not a knock on homeschooling in general but on Duggar homeschooling in particular. They don't teach computer literacy so where the heck did he learn this?

I would not be in the least surprised if this wasn't part of the "stern talk" given to Josh as part of his "punishment" for molesting his sisters by the man in law enforcement the elder Duggar took him to see upon leaving the work camp (I think he was a sheriff??) Anyway, the one who is now serving 56 years for possession/receipt of child abuse videos. He probably got a wink wink lesson on how to be more careful. Moo.

WTAH? They need to have a guard watching over him 24 not some device he can cut off,so he he can disappear. SMH. I fear for any children he will come into contact with. His wife obviously won't do anything to protect her own children from him. About to spit nails here. I hope CPS comes and removes the children. No way should they be kept in that environment. MOO

While I am appalled and sickened by the testimony today, I think it’s important to note there has not been any evidence presented that suggests he physically assaulted his children, nieces nor nephews. I’m sure CPS will fully investigate.

From the sun link...

• 3 MINUTES AGO
    SICK SMIRK

During Wednesday's hearing, Josh appeared to be in good spirits.

The troubled reality star smirked and laughed during the court hearing as agents discussed the disturbing child *advertiser censored* details.

he seems to be confident he will escape justice again.

He did not partition it very well then, if the stuff was still on his device for the FBI to find.
What does 'partitioned his computer' mean?

Here is a link that explains the partition of a computer. Basically it sets up space on the hard drive that makes that space like a completely different computer. I’m sure the authorities are well aware of this technique and search for them.
Partition Definition

If he is watching child sex abuse materials with children as young as 18 MONTHS and is known to have molested 5 girls in the past, I am not putting it past him at all to have sexually abused his own children or nieces. With the level of depravity this man has it would be more surprising if he hadn't. People don't start watching that stuff out of the blue.

HOW IS HE BEING RELEASED???? Why is he NOT BEING HELD??? Even if he is convicted in July, that's 2+ months for him to do God knows what! And the "couple" is connected to the Duggars, so you know they won't take this seriously and will just cover for him. I guess Jim Bob got his money's worth with that lawyer. Imo

It’s just the way it works at the federal level. His circumstances tend to result in bail. Strong home ties. No prior convictions. Etc.

While I am appalled and sickened by the testimony today, I think it’s important to note there has not been any evidence presented that suggests he physically assaulted his children, nieces nor nephews. I’m sure CPS will fully investigate.
With what they found on his computer,and his past, his children are victims. Directly or indirectly. There is no way to garantee he would never do it to them. The fact that His wife stands by him is proof enough that their children are in danger,and should be removed. MOO

Faulkner alleged that when Duggar was asked point blank about seeing or having child sex abuse material in his possession, he said, "I'd rather not answer that question."

Faulkner also said Duggar had a program on his computer called "Covenant Eyes," which the agent described as "accountability software" that monitors and reports objectionable internet use to a partner and is meant to help people with *advertiser censored* addictions. According to Faulkner, the program was registered to Duggar and would send reports to his wife, Anna.

But according to Faulkner, Covenant Eyes was unable to detect Duggar's internet usage on the password-protected network he used.
Josh Duggar Hearing: Homeland Security Agent Details Timeline of Child *advertiser censored* Case
Wow, I’ve never heard of Covenant Eyes before today. Did Josh’s wife get reports from Covenant Eyes or did Josh circumvent the system?

With what they found on his computer,and his past, his children are victims. Directly or indirectly. There is no way to garantee he would never do it to them. The fact that His wife stands by him is proof enough that their children are in danger,and should be removed. MOO

As it stands right now, there is no legal reason to remove the children. I understand the concern, I really do. Removing children causes great trauma and can cause more harm than good. So, it’s very important CPS does a thorough investigation before doing anything.

Especially with his past molestation of his sisters, his ("alleged") rape of the adult film star, and all this. It is a pattern of behavior with him. He is actively a danger to society.

Hopefully the family will be strongly encouraged to seek professional advice on how to explain Josh's arrest to the kids. I also hope federal agents interview the oldest girl as a precautionary measure.

Honestly I think CPS or a special victims unit should be interviewing all the kids. It’s not like he’s NEVER acted on his impulses. Just apparently not this time with these charges.

Wow, I’ve never heard of Covenant Eyes before today. Did Josh’s wife get reports from Covenant Eyes or did Josh circumvent the system?

She would have received reports from the program but since his activities were on a password protected partition of the computer, it was hidden from the Covenant Eyes program.

Especially with his past molestation of his sisters, his ("alleged") rape of the adult film star, and all this. It is a pattern of behavior with him. He is actively a danger to society.

As it stands right now, there is no legal reason to remove the children. I understand the concern, I really do. Removing children causes great trauma and can cause more harm than good. So, it’s very important CPS does a thorough investigation before doing anything.

There is a legal reason to remove children. He is legally not allowed to be around children because he was watching child sex abuse materials of children as young as 18 months old. It was ruled he cannot be around children. He is a known child molester who watched sex abuse material with VERY young children. The children would be much better off somewhere without a father who is a pedophile. That will cause them more harm than being removed from the home. Imo and everything.

Josh Duggar to be RELEASED from jail on child *advertiser censored* charges

He [Homeland Security Officer] said: “In May of 2019, [an Arkansas police officer] identified a computer participating in the known sharing of photos and videos of child *advertiser censored*.”

This signifies that Josh was brought into the net from another, bigger, investigation. "Known sharing...."

In MAY 2019. They found him via the source material, evidently, and not in the process of another investigation confined to him specifically. This was not a shot in the dark. They already had the evidence before they showed up. And there were more, later, findings.

Is that how other posters read this?

Last edited:
She would have received reports from the program but since his activities were on a password protected partition of the computer, it was hidden from the Covenant Eyes program.

And why do we trust he’s not going to be able to circumvent any precautions at his third party residence? And really? Full access to his kids if Anna is there? She’s completely under his control IMO.

SMH. AS IF being exposed to a chimo is not traumatic. Makes me want to puke. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993