GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That filled in a lot of holes on the housing issues. Chris Sr. really had stepped up for his family there. At the end of the day, JW could've gone to court and hired a lawyer and got at least partial custody. I'll never truly be able to get my head around why this seemed necessary to them. Thanks

Bruce Daily represented Jake in his custody battle with HR.
There are 198 files in the "Daily Files"

Mentioned in Rita Newcomb's Motion to Continue Trial.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* pg.16

upload_2021-5-5_21-42-36.png
upload_2021-5-5_21-44-55.png
upload_2021-5-5_21-18-11.png
upload_2021-5-5_21-46-2.png
upload_2021-5-5_21-47-4.png

Last edited:
Wow! That filled in a lot of holes on the housing issues. Chris Sr. really had stepped up for his family there. At the end of the day, JW could've gone to court and hired a lawyer and got at least partial custody. I'll never truly be able to get my head around why this seemed necessary to them. Thanks

I agree. CR Sr. really stepped up for his family in buying the new home. It seems to me that both CR Sr. and DR worked very, very hard for their family and I think they were very good parents.

Others have talked about revenge and I do think there was an element of that in the motive. Perhaps a big element of it. HR dumped JW and she took her child with her and romantically, she moved on quickly. She left JW in the dust. She refused to allow herself to continue to be abused and her family stood firmly behind her and they supported her.

JMO, I think she was being very fair in the amount of time she allowed JW to have the child and if JW had an attorney to try to get custody before the murders, this may have really frustrated any attempts he may have tried to make to get custody. JMO, I don't think he had ANY legitimate arguments that could be made from a legal standpoint to take custody away from HR. If the single wide trailer was an argument that JW was trying to use (speculation), that argument would have been eliminated completely by DR's new home, because that new home was very nice and it had plenty of room.

The timing of the murders does coincide rather closely with the purchase of DR's new home. If there are no trials, we may never know certain aspects of this case. All JMO.

I agree. CR Sr. really stepped up for his family in buying the new home. It seems to me that both CR Sr. and DR worked very, very hard for their family and I think they were very good parents.

Others have talked about revenge and I do think there was an element of that in the motive. Perhaps a big element of it. HR dumped JW and she took her child with her and romantically, she moved on quickly. She left JW in the dust. She refused to allow herself to continue to be abused and her family stood firmly behind her and they supported her.

JMO, I think she was being very fair in the amount of time she allowed JW to have the child and if JW had an attorney to try to get custody before the murders, this may have really frustrated any attempts he may have tried to make to get custody. JMO, I don't think he had ANY legitimate arguments that could be made from a legal standpoint to take custody away from HR. If the single wide trailer was an argument that JW was trying to use (speculation), that argument would have been eliminated completely by DR's new home, because that new home was very nice and it had plenty of room.

The timing of the murders does coincide rather closely with the purchase of DR's new home. If there are no trials, we may never know certain aspects of this case. All JMO.
The taking of the child from her is part of the revenge as we have seen over and over from men who want to punish women for leaving them.

Just thinking - was it ever settled as to why JW went about getting custody in the manner he did after the murders? It doesn't appear he provided a DNA test to prove paternity but rather wrote a rather funky commentary about how he had supported and raised the child, pictures of him as a child (IIRC) and a statement from his mother. At first I thought it was something that he and AW came up with to present to the court, but learned later that he used an attorney for that. Weird, IMO.

Death penalty is now LWOP for all 4 per plea deal, but Jake has to turn State's evidence at trial.

Turn state's evidence - Wikipedia

A criminal turns state's evidence by admitting guilt and testifying as a witness (also called crown witness ) for the state against his/her associate(s) or accomplice(s), often in exchange for leniency in sentencing or immunity from prosecution.

The testimony of a witness who testifies against co-conspirator(s) may be important evidence.

Guns and 2 vehicles are important evidence.

Yes, may they all rot in jail. I'm satisfied with that. I understood the article and his plea, but thanks for the link, I trust the Dispatch a bit more though.

Jake Wagner of Rhoden family homicides in Pike County pleads guilty

I agree with the punishment aspect. He took everything he could away from HR. He killed her family, he killed her and he took her child.
Well, and how does a lil tyrant like that come into being??? he is gown and nurtured by his cr@p family. They created him and cultivated his cr@p mentality. They even supported, backed and helped him carry out his ultimate punishment against this young girl and basically her entire family...all cuz she told him no.
How's that working out for everyone now?

Hannah Gilley was shot 5 times in the face, Why, because Her brother and HG started a relationship! So this crazy piece of crap shot that poor girl so many times in the face to where her family had to have a close casket funeral and killed the Rhodens while they where asleep, the Wagners truly are cowards, and very very spoiled to where if we don’t get what we want than we will take it in any manner it takes even death, FW has been in interviews during the last two years quoting parts from the Old Testament, I really think the state of Ohio should give her what she lives by for her family judgment ( An Eye For An Eye) , I say that LWP is to good for Jake Wagner, JMO

Payment sent after murders. Seller was local. MOO

Slingshot PayPal Receipt in Evidence - Exhibit #4

Sling shot could not be used in murders.
Order wasn't shipped from private seller until after FW made payment on 5-7-16.

Has invoice and transaction ID and receipt number.

She bought other items from this seller at the same time totalling $379.99.
Slingshot was $43.42

Motion to Dismiss Fredericka Wagner Charges

Last edited:
Slingshot PayPal Receipt in Evidence - Exhibit #4

Sling shot could not be used in murders.
Order wasn't shipped from private seller until after FW made payment on 5-7-16.

Has invoice and transaction ID and receipt number.

She bought other items from this seller at the same time totalling $379.99.
Slingshot was $43.42

Motion to Dismiss Fredericka Wagner Charges

Exhibit 4 shows 4 separate purchases paid to 4 separate people/companies. The first (the slingshot) from MH, the second from DA, the third from DII, and the fourth from SAS. Can you point me to where there was a second purchase from MH for 379.99?

I really would love to see GW3 wearing a fringed suede jacket. (insert eye roll here) FW has some interesting taste in clothing for her children. Also interesting that she only bought one of those in the 4XL size since she bought him a 2XL and a 4XL bulletproof vest. Not to mention that the vests were much more expensive than the fringed jacket. While these two particular vests were not used in the murders, it still seems suspicious given her reasoning.

Just a theory here, maybe she didn't actually do this shopping, she just let someone use her computer, ebay account and paypal account to make purchases. I mean really, is GW3 going to defend against bullets with a slingshot?

Edited for spelling
ETA, also a 5th purchase for a bike helmet from MR.

Last edited:
Exhibit 4 shows 4 separate purchases paid to 4 separate people/companies. The first (the slingshot) from MH, the second from DA, the third from DII, and the fourth from SAS. Can you point me to where there was a second purchase from MH for 379.99?

I really would love to see GW3 wearing a fringed suede jacket. (insert eye roll here) FW has some interesting taste in clothing for her children. Also interesting that she only bought one of those in the 4XL size since she bought him a 2XL and a 4XL bulletproof vest. Not to mention that the vests were much more expensive than the fringed jacket. While these two particular vests were not used in the murders, it still seems suspicious given her reasoning.

Just a theory here, maybe she didn't actually do this shopping, she just let someone use her computer, ebay account and paypal account to make purchases. I mean really, is GW3 going to defend against bullets with a slingshot?

Edited for spelling

Yes, not the same seller at all. Thanks!

Edited for spelling
ETA, also a 5th purchase for a bike helmet from MR.

TYPO - ... Brain fog ... Lol ... !

I meant there were other purchases totalling $379.99 on that same day, not all from the one private seller.

Yes others in the household like RW and Billy could have ordered, although FW said she bought the vests.
Angela's laptop was used as a family computer and George and Angela could have made purchases using Jake's Rewards Card.

Also, AC argued that the PayPal Receipts for the vests were "not authenticated, not admissable," near point 28:28 in FW's Motion to Dismiss hearing March 22 2019. I would guess that includes the PayPal Receipts for the other items. No link handy but easy to find. Otherwise MOO.

There
TYPO - ... Brain fog ... Lol ... !

I meant there were other purchases totalling $379.99 on that same day, not all from the one private seller.

Yes others in the household like RW and Billy could have ordered, although FW said she bought the vests.
Angela's laptop was used as a family computer and George and Angela could have made purchases using Jake's Rewards Card.

There was no rewards card shown used in the PayPal purchases on FW's account, MOO.

There

There was no rewards card shown used in the PayPal purchases on FW's account, MOO.

Jake's rewards card was used for some on-line murder kit purchases. Angie's computer was used by all of them. They shared everything. FW probably shared her computer with her "kids" so FW might not have ordered everything. Someone else could have done some orders using her card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224