Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the interview with her sister-
“The Friday before Mother’s Day, my sister had sent me a text message that morning. It was very lengthy. It was very powerful. It was very revealing,” Melinda said. “She had been ready to share some things close to her chest. She said she was scared.” This absolutely breaks my heart. To be a grown woman in your own house, texting your sister in another state that you are scared for your safety, scared of the one who has sworn to love and cherish you. How many of us have seen this same theme play out in a lifetime movie and we sit screaming at the screen for the woman to get in the car and get out of the house - just drive , get out go anywhere !! Tragic really, beyond words
It's also likly that Suzanne confided in her friend she was communicating with for several hours on Saturday. I doubt they talked about the upcoming wedding the whole time. I think Barry knew she was talking to her friends and family about how unhappy she was and was enraged by that.

I think an argument ensued around the time the conversation was cut short which escalated to murder. I think he began the cleanup on Saturday and then sometime Sunday morning disposed of the body in a remote location somewhere between Salida and Denver.

I can’t get the thought out of my head that one of the alleged girlfriends is an undercover cop. And the other woman he was seen with who is allegedly a friend of SM? That does not make sense to me at all. Do we think BM was having an affair with one of her friends? Could that woman possibly be the one SM was texting until it abruptly ended?
Where is MG? I’ve always thought she was possibly whisked away for her own protection in anticipation of being called on as a witness.
All JMO

Well I’m glad others noticed this.
The teeth jumped right out at me when I saw that picture. I did the same, went back and looked at the old photos to compare and for sure, BM’s sporting new teeth. I thought his face looked “tighter” in that picture also, could be the lighting, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he’s also had some Botox treatments done lol, and Smdh.

IMO, BM is shallow, all about appearances, very vain.

Fake hair, Fake tan, Fake teeth.
Fake Alibi.
Fake Husband. Fake Man.

Suzanne outclassed BM, and was way too good for him, God bless her sweet soul.
Justice is coming dear Suzanne.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

He appeared to be wearing brown contact lens in his mug shot as well. I'd wondered if he has been changing his appearance and planning to go on the lam.

I certainly did not recognize him at first!

But he's probably just making himself pretty for the ladies. He sure loves himself. He is a disgusting little man. IMO

He's so vain, he probly thinks we're talking about him.

I’m so proud of CCSO/CBI & FBI. Get a load of this - LE had moved in next door to Barry in the condo! :) :)
At 56:40 CM says LE was living in the condo right next door to Barry!
NO!!!!! That is freaking awesome LE/CBI tactics! Kudos to them! They really were giving it their all behind the scenes! OMG I am so excited about this! Can’t wait to read the AA!!!!!

Can't wait until the AA is linked here! I hope we will see it by May 27.

Seeing evidence found, following his actions, will reveal to us, here is another ugly human creep.
Can't wait for this to be exposed to the world.
Imagine how this will affect this slime: already we have witnessed the huge deterioration in his appearance.
What a pity. :rolleyes::rolleyes:(NOT).

Last edited:
“The Friday before Mother’s Day, my sister had sent me a text message that morning. It was very lengthy. It was very powerful. It was very revealing,” Melinda said. “She had been ready to share some things close to her chest. She said she was scared.” This absolutely breaks my heart. To be a grown woman in your own house, texting your sister in another state that you are scared for your safety, scared of the one who has sworn to love and cherish you. How many of us have seen this same theme play out in a lifetime movie and we sit screaming at the screen for the woman to get in the car and get out of the house - just drive , get out go anywhere !! Tragic really, beyond words

BMM: I'm wondering was it a huge loss of money Why doesn't the sister say why she did not share things close to her chest? I have a feeling they were having some financial problems. I wonder if Suzanne told him she wanted a divorce?

We will hear what LE and others witnessed.
Wonder if there was a major lead, or loads of bits to nail this jerk.
I have a feeling it’s both. They have arrested him with first degree murder (without a body) and seem confident they can try this to get a conviction, so the evidence has to be pretty substantial.

Barry Morphew Was 'Dominant' in Relationship With Missing Colorado Mom Suzanne Morphew, Her Sister Says
It sounds as if Suzanne was gearing-up to tell her sister
what she wanted to say, but didn't quite say it.

She said SM "had been ready to share something."

I think that last message was a precursor to a potential
bombshell, but SM never got the chance to continue.

I'm not sensing that the message had anything directly
revealing about her situation. If it had, I don't think the
sister would have said that at first she didn’t believe BM
could have anything to do with her disappearance.

Perhaps now, upon reflection, she can sense something
between the lines; but I don't think anything was openly
stated by Suzanne - although she was seemingly headed
in that direction.

(Unless Melinda was a super cool customer from the start;
telling the police, but not letting BM know what she knew!)

moo

I can’t get the thought out of my head that one of the alleged girlfriends is an undercover cop. And the other woman he was seen with who is allegedly a friend of SM? That does not make sense to me at all. Do we think BM was having an affair with one of her friends? Could that woman possibly be the one SM was texting until it abruptly ended?
Where is MG? I’ve always thought she was possibly whisked away for her own protection in anticipation of being called on as a witness.
All JMO
I could believe that one of his girlfriends was a CI. Perhaps, she had been in trouble herself and is being given a break by working as a CI or she is being paid to be a CI. I don't know how CI's come about. Do police approach them or do they approach police?

I have a feeling it’s both. They have arrested him with first degree murder (without a body) and seem confident they can try this to get a conviction, so the evidence has to be pretty substantial.

Yes, the first degree murder really surprised me, and has
given me much more hope for justice for Suzanne; and
her daughters, even if they're not ready to accept it yet.

imo

I apologize as I am trying to find where I read this - but did anyone else hear about a loan that BM took out on 5/2/2020 ? Something in regards to his business ? If that took place so very near her disappearance - I find that highly suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldGef