Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the video and his voice doesn't seem to match IMO. He is a creep and sex offender, and glad he got caught! I guess they will have to see if what DNA they have can rule him in or not, and does he have an alibi for that day. IDK, I hope they have their guy, but not sure.

To me, the voice was close. However, we still don’t know, and won’t until — IF/when — LE says something. Can only hope. :(

I think the strongest pointers are:
  1. The crime was committed within the Delphi area (17 miles)
  2. The crime was an abduction and assault of a minor female under the age of 14
  3. He fits the weight, height, build of BG
  4. He resembles the 2 composite sketches
  5. He is 42, but “looks far younger” as the police description indicated
  6. His Facebook shows he likes woods, train tracks, bridges, camping
  7. His date of birth is the 13th, as in Delphi and Evansdale (mirror of Delphi homicide) crime dates
  8. He was in Iowa when Evansdale crime committed there.
  9. He was in Indiana when Delphi crime occurred.
The biggest issue for me is #4. I don't see any resemblance to either sketch.

Thanks for your explanation and sorry if there's been a misunderstanding. I don't think I nor other posters thought the 2 scenarios are the same.

One involved 1 victim, the other involved 2. One outdoors, one indoors. One in a risky situation when LE had just spoken to the perp about the missing girl, the other on a walking trail with no LE in the vicinity and no active reports of missing girls.

From what I've read on the subject, pedophiles are often impulsive and strike when they see an opportunity. The scenarios and MO's aren't always going to be the same. JMO

I'm also reserving judgment until hearing something from LE. Follow enough cases and you learn not to get your hopes up too quickly.

in our case.. a peado type killer is not a certainty.. we dont know how they were chosen to be victims.. and how age played a role

Composite sketches are always “off”. For me, both composite sketches are at least suggestive of his features: The nose in particular, and the eyebrows and eyes.
I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I think that people desperately want this case to be solved, so they're seeing what they want to see. I can't rule out BJC, for several things do fit. I'm far from convinced, however. His recent crime seemed very impulsive and very sloppy. If he's BG, then he's not the highly organized perp that I had envisioned.

In reference to the man who got caught with a nine-year-old in his house and who resembles BG: He doesn’t seem like a simple opportunist to me.

I just want to point out that when a pedophile has a pet, they use that pet to lure children to them. When a pedophile lives in a neighborhood with little children and takes their dog out front where the dog is accessible to little children, that pedophile might as well be holding out candy bars and waiting for the children to ask if they can have them.

In my opinion, this disgusting excuse for a man is using a tried and true pedophile playbook. They all know that they need to make it appear that the child approached them, not the other way around.

This was absolutely not a crime of opportunity. It was a cold, calculated hunt for a child. Like putting a salt lick out for a deer and sitting in the blind, wearing camo, covering yourself with deer urine and being very quiet while sighting the gun.
No excuses.

This little child did not put him in a situation where “the opportunity arose and couldn’t resist”.
He hunted her.
MOO

Last edited:
I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I think that people desperately want this case to be solved, so they're seeing what they want to see. I can't rule out BJC, for several things do fit. I'm far from convinced, however. His recent crime seemed very impulsive and very sloppy. If he's BG, then he's not the highly organized perp that I had envisioned.
Probably, yes. We can have hope, but don’t want to get delusional. :(

In reference to the man who got caught with a nine-year-old in his house and who resembles BG: He doesn’t seem like a simple opportunist to me.

I just want to point out that when a pedophile has a pet, they use that pet to lure children to them. When a pedophile lives in a neighborhood with little children and takes their dog out front where the dog is accessible to little children, that pedophile might as well be holding out candy bars and waiting for the children to ask if they can have them.

In my opinion, this disgusting excuse for a man is using a tried and true pedophile playbook. They all know that they need to make it appear that the child approached them, not the other way around.

This was absolutely not a crime of opportunity. It was a cold, calculated hunt for a child. Like putting a salt lick out for a deer and sitting in the blind, wearing camo, covering yourself with deer urine and being very quiet while sighting the gun.
No excuses.

This little child did not put him in a situation where “the opportunity arose and couldn’t resist”.
He hunted her.
MOO
I hope you know that even if I believed she came to him, it was in pure innocence, to pet the dog— he is 100% criminally culpable. I don’t think anyone could see it any other way…

"Under investigation"
that is the first time I have heard that upgraded status from a simple "taking a look like we do with many."
I just went back and double checked. At the very start of the video, the anchor woman says:

“he is also being investigated in connection with the murder of two eighth grade girls in Delphi” :

It appears in the headline as well:

Family of Man Being Investigated in Delphi Case Speaks Out

Last edited:
I have not followed this case in detail since the beginning....but I have been reading a lot over the last couple of days. One thing I have a question about is whether there was usable DNA found at the scene and whether they have run the DNA through genealogy databases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey