Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atty are used to know-it-all clients. The attys assigned to BM are reaping millions in free advertising.

IHMO, the attys won't quit due to obnoxiousness - only if the evidence is overwhelming and the defendant absolutely refuses to cop a plea.

BTW, what does SMH stand for?

Shaking my head. You know BM is trying to run the show. Public Defenders don’t make as much as private attorneys but public defenders can become well know like Kirk Nurmi on the Jodi arias case

Last edited:
As noted earlier, the objection could be posted to a member only site, such as Pacer, before it’s posted on Colorado judicial site.
I think it was @Ontario Mom who suggested this. MOO

Nope, that was from @Corrupted1967 in this post CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

I had actually forgotten all about those sites, but that's where (a member only legal site) one of the docs in the Stauch case came from that was leaked.

ETA - just an FYI: if anything is filed and located on one of those private, member only legal sites, it cannot be discussed here - since it's not a public site. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows this ahead of time, just in case.

Last edited:
No matter what may come with the AA - or trial - or searches - or any theories floating out there including mine - I think it is critical at this point to keep the families very much in prayer and focus. And I very much mean both Suzanne's and Barry's. These must be horrid times for both !! Not many could imagine what this would be like - ever to experience. I also think that it is very important to pull back and have patience. Suzanne's girls need the most collective prayers and support at this point. No matter what happened.
This is the most respectful site you will find when it comes to discussing Suzanne’s murder and the effect it has had on both sides of the family. The girls are actually off limits for general discussion. Facebook and some youtubers are just awful. Some people are into creating more drama and have little compassion. Steer clear of them. MOO

No matter what may come with the AA - or trial - or searches - or any theories floating out there including mine - I think it is critical at this point to keep the families very much in prayer and focus. And I very much mean both Suzanne's and Barry's. These must be horrid times for both !! Not many could imagine what this would be like - ever to experience. I also think that it is very important to pull back and have patience. Suzanne's girls need the most collective prayers and support at this point. No matter what happened.

Great post. This is such a sad tragedy for them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I was one of those who was inquiring. Thanks for sharing—it’s an interesting find. Considering 5/7 (when it was ordered) was Friday, and he was arrested 5/5, Wednesday, I’d assume it was probably his mom, or daughters. Just weird they’d know about something like this service so quickly. Unless it wasn’t any of them who sent it... but seems to soon for any “fans” (ugh) to start doing this stuff. I know this isn’t anything helpful to most of what is discussed on here, but I’m curious to hear anyone else’s thoughts on this...

mostly because I am slightly annoyed BM is getting anything enjoyable where he is right now..

imo, jmo

"Access Securepak orders may experience some slight delays in processing, shipping and delivery, due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

He has to wait probably ....... BM will find it a punishment already. :p

Shaking my head. You know BM is trying to run the show. Public Defenders don’t make as much as private attorneys but public defenders can become well know like Kirk Nurmi on the Jodi arias case

There was a criminal defense attorney that used to eat lunch at the same place as me. He said that even though he had a successful private practice, he still had to take contracts with the Public Defender's office, to get through slow periods. So, for a case like this, the public defender could end up being someone BM could never afford, had the schedule not worked out this way.

If money probs were an issue for Inmate Morphew, he should have bought less expensive Sport Utility Vehicles. Range Rovers start at $92,000 (add ons not included, that’s the build your on starting price for the cheapest model) up to $182,000 for luxury models. Wow! And he sold SMs shortly after she disappeared.
2021 Range Rover - Choose Your Model | Land Rover USA

There was a criminal defense attorney that used to eat lunch at the same place as me. He said that even though he had a successful private practice, he still had to take contracts with the Public Defender's office, to get through slow periods. So, for a case like this, the public defender could end up being someone BM could never afford, had the schedule not worked out this way.

BBM: If he's lucky. I have seen public defenders that are not so great.

Access Securepak

I was looky-looing around and found BM's inmate number by entering his name into the search box in the above link. Someone up thread had inquired, IIRC.

Interesting to note, someone has already sent BM his Securepak jail care package for the month. Apparently there is a limit of one per month.

"We're sorry. Inmate# 0012159 has already reach the monthly order limit of 1 for Securepak®.
Please return next month to place an order."
How much stuff are they allowed in one Securepak? Do they choose items?

This case is driving me nuts! I can't wait to see the AA.

right there with you. Starting to think we’ll be lucky if it’s unsealed next week at the soonest. Starting to consider the defense will object, and I’d assume they have until end of (business) day today to make their stance..and then a hearing will have to happen.

holding on just knowing that it can’t be sealed forever. The actual truth, not to be confused with BM’s “truth”, will come out.

How much stuff are they allowed in one Securepak? Do they choose items?

Commissary gift packs can be purchased for inmates online: www.mycarepack.com

PER CCDC INMATE HANDBOOK: Any inmate who attempts to circumvent the commissary system in order to avoid paying down their inmate debt will be subject to disciplinary action for all inmates involved. It is not permitted to “put money” on anyone else’s “books” to receive commissary or care packs.

Inmates order commissary at their own risk. No commissary money or phone time money is refunded. Any commissary received after a person’s release will be held for three (3) days after delivery. The items will be donated unless picked up by a relation of the inmate.

DOC inmates:

DOC bound inmates can not receive any items for their pending transport to DOC. A DOC bound inmate can have their belongings picked up from the facility up to thirty (30) days beyond their release and transfer. After thirty days, the property will be purged.

Detentions Information - Chaffee County Sheriff

Welcome to Mycarepack

Nope, that was from @Corrupted1967 in this post CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

I had actually forgotten all about those sites, but that's where (a member only legal site) one of the docs in the Stauch case came from that was leaked.

ETA - just an FYI: if anything is filed and located on one of those private, member only legal sites, it cannot be discussed here - since it's not a public site. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows this ahead of time, just in case.
Thank you. You’re 100% correct. Nothing can be posted here unless it’s public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa