Found Safe NY - Cole Geise, 21, person with autism, Olean, 2 May 2021

I'm in contact with his Dad, Steve who reached out to me via phone. I think his Dad is going to join Websleuths. I told him how ya'll are resourceful and stuff when it comes to searching and missing peoples cases. He said he has channel 7 in Buffalo coming up today for an interview and is going to get back in touch with me later.

Anyone local know if Bonas is still in session? Local college in the next town over, but not far from his normal walking route.
I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t been found with the amount of searches that have been taking place. Olean isn’t that big of a town.
The river also has me nervous. Do they clarify where they think he might have gone in? (apologies I didn’t read all the articles) depending on where they are thinking would sway my thoughts. There’s some places not as deep and things like the kayak launch, etc.

Anyone local know if Bonas is still in session? Local college in the next town over, but not far from his normal walking route.
I’m honestly shocked he hasn’t been found with the amount of searches that have been taking place. Olean isn’t that big of a town.
The river also has me nervous. Do they clarify where they think he might have gone in? (apologies I didn’t read all the articles) depending on where they are thinking would sway my thoughts. There’s some places not as deep and things like the kayak launch, etc.

If you are talking about St Bonaventure College I have heard you can't search there due to COVID restrictions.

If you are talking about St Bonaventure College I have heard you can't search there due to COVID restrictions.

that is what I was referring to. That’s very interesting...
There’s a lot of places there I would think someone could wander to. There’s also fields that every year it seems some student ends up walking through from a party, passing out and unfortunately freezing. Those and the woods there would be an area I would think would be important to be checked.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe I've heard of any confirmed sightings on Sunday, May 2nd. From what the family has said, he is very routine. To me it seems that he should have been spotted on 7-11, Country Fair or some other business's cameras at some point. Unless I've missed seeing it. I'm Olean born and raised, but do not currently live there.

Noting:

Here's what Steve Geise says they know:

• On May 1, Steve Geise said he heard his son come home at 10 p.m. but didn't see him. Earlier that night, the dad had purchased two small personal pizzas from Country Fair and left them in Cole's room. The next morning, the dad went out with another of his children to get doughnuts from Tim Hortons. He got some Timbits for Cole and brought them to his room. They noticed he was gone – which was not unusual – and that the pizza cartons were empty.

• After Geise was reported missing, a man on Dugan Road said he thought he had seen him on the night of May 1. Geise didn't usually walk on that street, his family said. The Dugan Road man showed the family and police home surveillance video that showed Geise had indeed been there. They don't know why he was on that road.

(continued at the link)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe I've heard of any confirmed sightings on Sunday, May 2nd. From what the family has said, he is very routine. To me it seems that he should have been spotted on 7-11, Country Fair or some other business's cameras at some point. Unless I've missed seeing it. I'm Olean born and raised, but do not currently live there.
That is something I keep asking about. How come none of the businesses have him on their cameras? I am leaning towards something perhaps upset him and he didn’t go the normal route he usually does. And perhaps is hiding from people or maybe running away? Is that a possibility?

Noting:

Here's what Steve Geise says they know:

• On May 1, Steve Geise said he heard his son come home at 10 p.m. but didn't see him. Earlier that night, the dad had purchased two small personal pizzas from Country Fair and left them in Cole's room. The next morning, the dad went out with another of his children to get doughnuts from Tim Hortons. He got some Timbits for Cole and brought them to his room. They noticed he was gone – which was not unusual – and that the pizza cartons were empty.

After Geise was reported missing, a man on Dugan Road said he thought he had seen him on the night of May 1. Geise didn't usually walk on that street, his family said. The Dugan Road man showed the family and police home surveillance video that showed Geise had indeed been there. They don't know why he was on that road.

(continued at the link)

BBM which is why I think that. I haven’t heard this before. Which is making me wondering what happened to make him change a different path and not come home. Did he want to run away? Was he upset? Did he go a different way he didn’t usually and he got lost or fell ? So many questions… :(

That is something I keep asking about. How come none of the businesses have him on their cameras? I am leaning towards something perhaps upset him and he didn’t go the normal route he usually does. And perhaps is hiding from people or maybe running away? Is that a possibility?

BBM which is why I think that. I haven’t heard this before. Which is making me wondering what happened to make him change a different path and not come home. Did he want to run away? Was he upset? Did he go a different way he didn’t usually and he got lost or fell ? So many questions… :(

Interesting, that was the first I had heard of that too!
Based on what I had heard that’s the exact opposite way I would have thought he had been walking. Depending on the route he took, he would be walking on quite the busy road which has a lot of businesses that would have picked him up on camera. Also curious which was he was headed on Dugan. One way is the river the other is a lot of what looks like thick woods.

I still think that because the Cadaver Dogs tracked his his scent which stopped at the river that the focus should be on the river. They should get Kayaks or something out on the water and search along the banks and stuff but do a more wider search.

I joined the FB group. There are a lot of judgemental people there. mOO

Also, I am praying for Cole & for his family. And praying that Olean’s PD asks for the FBI’s help.
Yes, there is. I don’t make posts or ask questions anymore. They are very… not nice. Or delete my question that I genuinely want to know that I keep hearing things about.

I hope and prayer the PD does more

When I said that about the judgemental people I didn’t mean his family. I meant people who aren’t apart of his family and who are complete strangers. Very, very rude.
I think they are doing the best that they know how. And I think moo that there may be something more than meets the eye.

When I said that about the judgemental people I didn’t mean his family. I meant people who aren’t apart of his family and who are complete strangers. Very, very rude.
I think they are doing the best that they know how. And I think moo that there may be something more than meets the eye.
BBM

yes, I feel that way as well

I understand the family members are high strung honestly so I don’t fault their responses. They have a lot of emotions right now

I read that there was not any video confirmation on Cole on Sunday May 2nd.

It seems that the family is really focused on Psychic tips and are searching based off many of those. I really wish there would be more focus on the Alleghany River. I know that I keep repeating myself on it but I REALLY feel like he fell in and was taken downstream. Like I said before we had pretty bad weather the weekend Cole went missing and locals even said the river was running fast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back