Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought insurance companies had the reputation of being as good as police detectives in investigating suspicious deaths to avoid paying the claims????
Suspicious death if the cause of death should have been revealed in the application process. Pre existing medical conditions, for example that the insured should have disclosed. Coughing up blood but did not go to a doctor for an exam would lead an insurance company to suspect that the insured knew he was dying. Tammy getting shot by a criminal would have been much better than foaming at the mouth, dying in her sleep within 6 weeks of a new policy being issued. It also depends on the insurance company corporate position, and the amount of the payout. Do they fight all claims? Will they argue about a $50,000 policy?

A bit more than a year after her death, she was still 16 when she was murdered
Lori having her brother murder her sweet 16 year old daughter and adopted son knowing how terrifying that horror would be for the children is insanely evil. Then dancing on the beach? Thank God for the detectives and everyone who solved this and presented this on JJs birthday. I hope they both get life.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

They were using a knowledge of how to work with peoples perceptions.

Brother with a record living in his sisters house:
"I shot her husband in self defense."
Police "ok"

Husband:
"My wife died suddenly, but it was because she was ill."
Coroner: "ok"

The police and coroner were treated to constructed scenes they might expect and then believe by very practiced deceivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. Did they really think killing a librarian, mom, sweet lady all around with a gun would be a good idea, and not suspicious at all?

It makes literally no sense. It’s obvious the husband would eventually become the number one suspect, specially if the plan was to marry Lori immediately afterwards all along.

Wife gets literally executed and husband marries a random lady that he supposedly didn’t really know that well almost immediately. Does that sound normal to anyone? Lol these people can’t be this stupid, but they are.

I wonder why Alex didn’t go through with it. Did he just get spooked by her reacting and screaming for Chad? Was he afraid the neighbors would hear something since she screamed?
Well, apparently they'd gotten away with murder before so...
All seriousness aside, my husband and I have a running inside joke about the motive for murder being life insurance, because it is so often, and so many of these criminals get filmed buying their supplies at Walmart- shovels, bleach, etc...

After googling that Grendel gun, no wonder she thought it was a paintball gun! Weird looking gun/rifle!

6-5_grendel_34_0-ax99.jpg

grendel gun - Google Search
I'm grateful she thought it was "only" a paintball gun.

Twice.
They were using a knowledge of how to work with peoples perceptions.

Brother with a record living in his sisters house:
"I shot her husband in self defense."
Police "ok"

Husband:
"My wife died suddenly, but it was because she was ill."
Coroner: "ok"

The police and coroner were treated to constructed scenes they might expect and then believe by very practiced deceivers.
Shoddy police work. You never ever ever take the word of a potential suspect at a crime scene. Some claim it was suicide on the victim's part, or just an accident. Nothing to see here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500