Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, could CD blame LVD, during his trial? and then, LVD blame CD and AC during her trial? Reasonable doubt everywhere? Wasn't that the original reason for the trials to be together?
Help me clear my brain fog please. Were they originally to be tried as co-defendants or just tried at the same time but on their own?

Help me clear my brain fog please. Were they originally to be tried as co-defendants or just tried at the same time but on their own?
The state successfully motioned to have the cases joined (one trial as co-defendants), back, um...whenever that was. MM supported them being joined, JP did not.

Since then JP has said he intends to apply to have the cases severed, but hasn't submitted the motion yet.

Since then LVD has been declared incompetent.

The state successfully motioned to have the cases joined (one trial as co-defendants), back, um...whenever that was. MM supported them being joined, JP did not.

Since then JP has said he intends to apply to have the cases severed, but hasn't submitted the motion yet.

Since then LVD has been declared incompetent.
Thank you, that is what I thought, ie., as co-defendants. Since Lori has been declared incompetent, it seems that the two cases would have to be severed. JMO

Thank you, that is what I thought, ie., as co-defendants. Since Lori has been declared incompetent, it seems that the two cases would have to be severed. JMO
It doesn't help JP that he asked for the trial to be pushed back to later this year, or even next year, because they weren't ready, and that was just on the charge for concealing the bodies. With the new charges there is no way that he can say with a straight face that he wants a speedy trial and Lori's incompetence is going to delay things. I think if they can get Lori declared competent it will be an insignificant blip in the overall timescales, meanwhile MM has plenty to keep him busy.

My guess is CD will blame Alex for the murders and may throw LD under the bus as well. However, I don’t think he’ll stand a snowball’s chance in hell of being acquitted. I also believe LD will be found guilty.

Just blowing kisses goodbye to LVD as she awaits her chariot to the white palace perhaps?
It could be something like helping get paperwork in order so everything is accounted for, could be getting things in order so he can visit her at whatever facility she goes to, could be really a number of things honestly.

And again it’s possible he is visiting with other inmates too.

All jmo moo imo

It could be something like helping get paperwork in order so everything is accounted for, could be getting things in order so he can visit her at whatever facility she goes to, could be really a number of things honestly.

And again it’s possible he is visiting with other inmates too.

All jmo moo imo
BBM. He's now announcing taking on new clients on Twitter.

If i met a lady and she told me that her children were zombies, her husband was possessed by nick schinder and that she was a god etc, my first thought would be this woman is insane, even Charles said during a 911 call that she had lost her marbles and petitioned for her to be evaluated at a mental health clinic. I'm not sure how people can think this was all "sane" behavior just how many warning signs do you need to see before somebody is classed as insane? if Charles had been taken seriously back then literally all of this may have been avoided.

That is the thing. Alienated fundamentalists v. reality.
Ok, well her attorney believes she is not competent to stand trial. I don’t know what she is claiming. Before her arrest she was living the good life in Hawaii knowing her children were dead.

IMO, I could see LVD sitting and praying and quoting scripture while MM is trying to discuss the case. I think she really does believe she is on a higher spiritual plain than anyone else and believes much of what CD was saying because it fit her image of herself. CD just wanted LVD and said what she wanted to hear.
I believe LVD is evil in that she seeks revenge by destroying those who she believes has done her wrong, but I get the feeling that she really believes she is a goddess and will be saved. Again, AMOO

I guess I’ve watched too much Dateline , 20/20, Snapped, Court TV trials...
but sane people do kill their spouses & children for $financial gain.

MOO
My husband and I have a running joke about that because it's always for the Life Insurance. And the stupid criminals always buy their supplies on surveillance camera at Walmart ( bleach, shovels, etc...)

Another reference:

Rowe says Chad, a doomsday author himself, never brought up this 'system' when he published her books, but by 2018, she says he changed and claimed he could see the light and dark in people.

Lori Vallow's new husband believes he could judge 'light and dark spirits'
Thank you for looking that up.

So, before Lori, there were no light/dark people. After getting involved with Lori, when spouses and children were in the way, Chad invented a reason to get rid of them. That’s pretty damning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa