Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for looking that up.

So, before Lori, there were no light/dark people. After getting involved with Lori, when spouses and children were in the way, Chad invented a reason to get rid of them. That’s pretty damning.
JR mentioned 2018. Chad and Lori reportedly first met in late 2018. It's hard to tell when he started with the light/dark routine, but he sent Lori her family's ratings within a week of their first meeting. I doubt he made up an entire scale just for her.

BBM. He's now announcing taking on new clients on Twitter.

The first Twitter ad that I just saw mentions the name of a sexual assault victim and her alleged victimizer. My background is in journalism. Many, if not most, news outlets will not name victims, to protect their privacy. Assault victims are often re-victimized by people who believe they “asked for it,” or are actually standing up for the alleged perp. That Means would do this is repulsive. MOO.

Last edited:
Thank you for looking that up.

So, before Lori, there were no light/dark people. After getting involved with Lori, when spouses and children were in the way, Chad invented a reason to get rid of them. That’s pretty damning.

Correlation is not causation, to play devil’s advocate.

If i met a lady and she told me that her children were zombies, her husband was possessed by nick schinder and that she was a god etc, my first thought would be this woman is insane, even Charles said during a 911 call that she had lost her marbles and petitioned for her to be evaluated at a mental health clinic. I'm not sure how people can think this was all "sane" behavior just how many warning signs do you need to see before somebody is classed as insane? if Charles had been taken seriously back then literally all of this may have been avoided.

bbm

Yup.

Thanks for this link! It looks as if she will be transferred within 1-2 weeks. I assumed she would go to the facility in Blackfoot but it may just depend upon where there is bed space for her. Someone upthread mentioned a facility in Kuna which is very close to Boise/Meridian area where her Atty has his office.

That is a about a 4 1/2 hours drive. From Rexburg to Boise. I see some other cities that could have the trial that are closer.

4 hr 20 min (307.0 mi) via I-84 E
boise idaho to rexburg idaho - Google Search

Yes - Blackfoot, Pocatello, American Falls, Twin Falls are all much closer than Boise. Those are just the larger cities nearby but I am not sure if they would consider an alternative that is more like the area(s) in which the crimes were to have occurred (ie: Rexburg/Jefferson & Fremont counties) which is much smaller in population size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975