GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Moderator approved court docs obtained via court view*
201289660_4206315236086477_6497492705984284657_n.jpg
201608468_4206315606086440_185021290388821560_n.jpg

Just curious.
Has anyone evaluated the individual attorneys by reading their web page or their specific areas of law or legal specialties? Or their professionalism, their image, how they present themselves when we see them in court, interaction (or not) with client, attentiveness...
We have 4 sets of attorneys.
Experience, personalities, etc.
Or, if not researched, simply your opinion.
We haven't seen much of Angela's attorneys.
MO

Each Wagner must have 2 Death Penalty attorneys and all 8 of these attorneys have had to have specialized training and certification to be able to practice law in Death Penalty Cases.

Just from this alone tells me that the Wagners are being represented by the best attorneys.

Supreme Court of Ohio and the Ohio Judicial System

Capital Defense Training Requirements

In the two-year period prior to seeking certification for appointment as trial counsel for indigent defendants in capital cases pursuant Appt.Coun.R. 3.02 or 3.03 and every two years thereafter, an attorney shall satisfactorily complete at least twelve hours of training on the defense of capital cases accredited by the Commission on Appointment of Counsel in Capital Cases.

Those seeking certification for appointment as appellate counsel pursuant to Appt.Coun.R. 3.04, shall in the two-year prior to seeking certification and every two years thereafter, satisfactorily complete at least twelve of training on the defense of capital cases, of which at least six hours shall be on the appeal of capital cases.

Commission on Appointment of Counsel in Capital Cases

The Commission on Appointment of Counsel in Capital Cases administers the requirements of the Rules for Appointment of Counsel in Capital Cases including the certification of attorneys who are eligible to be appointed to represent indigent capital defendants.

Rules for Appointment of Counsel in Capital Cases (Appt. Coun.R)

Statewide List of Attorneys Certified to Accept Appointments in Capital Cases

Last edited:
201096937_4206328852751782_2909408022422920007_n.jpg
201201222_4206329216085079_8420725027672147603_n.jpg

CO,

This is extremely interesting and it brings up a good question.

After George and his 2 Death Penalty attorneys read Jake's 10 - 18 hours of recorded interviews, will they decide there is no point to go to trial? That Jake has George boxed in for good?

I actually thought when Nash put up the Motion asking for a trial date, that he had already seen what Jake had to say.

So this now puts a different spin on it. George's Case keeps changing and I have trouble keeping up with it. So Documents are much appreciated.

I am trying to figure out who all of the initials belong to! Hmmm???? I think who FW and RW are.

In case I can't write out their full names I'll do it this way:

FW = Billy's mother, George and Jake's grandma, Angela's mother-in-law. Owner of Flying W Farms in Lucasville Ohio.

RN = Angela's mother. She sat for 1 year on house arrest because she lied that she had signed fraudulent documents when she had not. Angela signed them and wanted her mom to take the blame because according to Canepa, Angela said on the phone, "It will go better for me if you say you signed them."

CN = Angela's brother who Angela convinced to set up her 3-way call with Jake from their respective jails.

RW = FW's daughter, Billy's sister who talks to him and is close to him according to Canepa at his Bond Hearing, aunt to George and Jake, sister-in-law to Angela.

RH = Humm....?

Last edited:
197920957_4206302672754400_8432890968925126000_n.jpg
201387426_4206303792754288_2415734585548478612_n.jpg

Wow Thank you Covert Operative! This is real info.
Can we guess where he is going with these requests of Jake's attorney and subpoenas:
...all medical records..
...all mental health records reports or diagnosis/evaluations provided or prepared for mitigation....

In case I can't write out their full names I'll do it this way:

FW = Billy's mother, George and Jake's grandma, Angela's mother-in-law. Owner of Flying W Farms in Lucasville Ohio.

RN = Angela's mother. She sat for 1 year on house arrest because she lied that she had signed fraudulent documents when she had not. Angela signed them and wanted her mom to take the blame because according to Canepa, Angela said on the phone, "It will go better for me if you say you signed them."

CN = Angela's brother who Angela convinced to set up her 3-way call with Jake from their respective jails.

RW = FW's daughter, Billy's sister who talks to him and is close to him according to Canepa at his Bond Hearing, aunt to George and Jake, sister-in-law to Angela.

RH = Humm....?

RH is CN gf/fiance

RH is CN gf/fiance

What happened to Miranda? Mother of his 2 kids?

First call from Angela in jail November 20, 2018

Canepa Quotes:

"Miranda (sp?) Chris Newcome's girlfriend,
answers Angela's phone call and tells her, yes, Rita is home. Angela says she " wants to talk to Rita and tell her hi real quick" but Miranda says that "Rita is not allowed to talk to her."

"Miranda then hands the phone over to Granny Beesler (Rita's mom) Rita shouts in the background "we are trying to get her to talk!" Angela says " absolutely not! Do not talk to Granny Beesler! "

What happened to Miranda? Mother of his 2 kids?

Randa is short for Miranda.

First call November 20

Canepa Quotes:

"Miranda (sp?) Chris Newcome's girlfriend,
answers Angela's phone call and tells her, yes, Rita is home. Angela says she " wants to talk to Rita and tell her hi real quick" but Miranda says that "Rita is not allowed to talk to her."

"Miranda then hands the phone over to Granny Beesler (Rita's mom) Rita shouts in the background "we are trying to get her to talk!" Angela says " absolutely not! Do not talk to Granny Beesler! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D