GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU. So sick of that narrative. People only see what they want to see.
***NOT defending JW***
If you are referring to April 22, 2021, at JW's hearing where he changed his plea to guilty, JW was not smiling at the judge. It has been documented by at least two MSM sources that JW was exhibiting a facial grimace while choking back tears. Even TR, himself, (CRSR and KW's brother) made the statement that JW was choking back emotions.

"His voice cracked only twice: when he admitted to the murders of Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Gilley."
After Guilty Plea, Jake Wagner Faces Life Without Parole And The Daughter He Killed For

"But, he said, he felt it when Jake Wagner choked up a couple of times",

This is TR's quote. Link is given below, but a paywall will come up so I can't post the full quote. If I recall correctly, at the end of the article there is a statement by TR, himself, that even he felt JW seemed sincere and showed remorse. I am paraphrasing this from memory since I can't look at the article long enough to copy it before the paywall comes up. Maybe someone with a subscription to the Dispatch will post it.

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County

I believe that he had a smile/leer on his face when he shot them all.

I believe he let them know he was there and he was going to kill them. I'm not buying those victims were shot in their sleep. No one knows but the shooter but it just doesn't make sense how the Ws could gain entry, with all the dogs yapping, without the victims at least being awake. JMO

I believe he let them know he was there and he was going to kill them. I'm not buying those victims were shot in their sleep. No one knows but the shooter but it just doesn't make sense how the Ws could gain entry, with all the dogs yapping, without the victims at least being awake. JMO

I think it's just a term used, I also think right before they were shot they probably were woken up, but basically they were asleep up til that point.

I think it's just a term used, I also think right before they were shot they probably were woken up, but basically they were asleep up til that point.

I have always thought he made sure those he shot knew whom was shooting them. I've thought he woke them up so they knew who "won" the "fight"...

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

CC can you please post the Other Acts document? I miss these docs not being placed on the Media and Timeline thread. TY

Last edited by a moderator:
CC, do you know the others' security level? TIA

They are in County Jails and don't have the same security designations as the DOC
Department of Corrections.

Jake's security level is for him going to prison. When the others are convicted, found guilty, I can get their prison system security levels.

Expect Level 5.....They talked about breaking out of jail and that is not lost on the prisons so it would be hard for them to even go down to Level 4.

I'll get the Other Acts, make sure it's approved by Mods............

...2 Cents....

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be held fully accountable.

JMO, if they reject their generous plea deal with LWOP and go to trial, the judge should make them subject to the death penalty.

Remember, Jake Wagner's plea deal doesn't take effect until after all the other cases are settled. I think any of the other 3 Wagners who try to go to trial and drag this process out for another 3 or more years will be unpleasantly surprised.

7cdfe1af-c5f9-478a-b38b-3fd6c15ab0cf-rhoden_family.jpg
Looking for other pictures from the court room . Do you have more?

Looking for other pictures from the court room . Do you have more?

35 PHOTOS - PHOTO GALLERY FROM COURTROOM, APRIL 22, 2021,
JAKE PLEADS GUILTY TO 23 CHARGES.

Pike County murders: Jake Wagner pleads guilty in Ohio family massacre

The agreed-upon sentence, which will be handed down later, will be eight consecutive life terms without parole, plus more than 100 years for the sentences on all other charges.

Since the family was taken into custody, investigators and prosecutors have painted a picture of a clannish family, one so insular and loyal to one another they threatened every outsider who infiltrated the circle.

Last edited:
I believe they were woken up just seconds before, enough to know but not long enough to do anything. It seems that HG could have been awake due to her hands or I should say the non mention of her hands in the autopsy reports while all the others hands/nail condition was mentioned.
There may be a redaction in her autopsy somewhere concerning her hands. Also her hands were not bagged and there may be a reason for that. That is just a thought on my part. I do think at least 6 of them were probably asleep when they entered the homes though.

35 PHOTOS - PHOTO GALLERY FROM COURTROOM, APRIL 22, 2021,
JAKE PLEADS GUILTY TO 23 CHARGES.

Pike County murders: Jake Wagner pleads guilty in Ohio family massacre

The agreed-upon sentence, which will be handed down later, will be eight consecutive life terms without parole, plus more than 100 years for the sentences on all other charges.

Since the family was taken into custody, investigators and prosecutors have painted a picture of a clannish family, one so insular and loyal to one another they threatened every outsider who infiltrated the circle.
Thank you

They are in County Jails and don't have the same security designations as the DOC
Department of Corrections.

Jake's security level is for him going to prison. When the others are convicted, found guilty, I can get their prison system security levels.

Expect Level 5.....They talked about breaking out of jail and that is not lost on the prisons so it would be hard for them to even go down to Level 4.

I'll get the Other Acts, make sure it's approved by Mods............

...2 Cents....
Ive been wondering how Jake will manage to stay safe in prison.

He looks young and almost delicate. Will he be living among the general population?

Ive been wondering how Jake will manage to stay safe in prison.

He looks young and almost delicate. Will he be living among the general population?
I think he looks like a little weasel. And a coward. I think his bravado came from everything he has gotten away with his whole life and now reality is finally setting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp