GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you @Everything22 since I could not elaborate before.
*Moderator approved documents from court view*
202721886_4224982764219724_2392349842192798907_n.jpg

204900370_4224983167553017_2100406383263791689_n.jpg

204501296_4224983524219648_2077170697234158495_n.jpg

203757779_4225009094217091_8255060328560049059_n.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Buy a bucket concrete comes in, mix it up, add evidence and mixed concrete to bucket, put on the lid, bury or dump in a pond. Anything you may want to retrieve later, you protect from concrete with plastic bags, etc...

This is the most logical explanation, I think. A simple 5 gallon bucket filled with concrete and whatever items they wanted hidden. Toss the bucket in a pond to hide the evidence. I would have tossed them in the ohio river but I'm not a dumb criminal either. JMO

What's with the knife? As far as the redacted autopsy reports there wasn't mention of knife wounds, correct?

This is the most logical explanation, I think. A simple 5 gallon bucket filled with concrete and whatever items they wanted hidden. Toss the bucket in a pond to hide the evidence. I would have tossed them in the ohio river but I'm not a dumb criminal either. JMO

What's with the knife? As far as the redacted autopsy reports there wasn't mention of knife wounds, correct?

Autopsy reports were very heavily redacted. So there could have been knife wounds that were purposely held back, not made public.
I don't remember an official mention of a knife or knives. Remember when Billy was arrested he had that odd Leatherman tool on his belt, and I think it had a knife.
They could have used knives to disable security cameras, cut wires.

Tough luck for George not taking the speedy trial option. He would have had a much, much better chance of getting off with lesser sentence, IMO>
(I think the speedy trial option is within 90 days of being charged? I may be wrong)

What is the right to speedy trial in Ohio?

Felonies

• Preliminary Hearing, if in Jail: 10 Days
    • Preliminary Hearing, if not in Jail: 15 Days
    • Trial: 270 Days
Misdemeanors
    • Minor Misdemeanor: 30 Days
    • 4th or 3rd Degree Misdemeanor: 45 Days
    • Unclassified Misdemeanor: 45 Days
    • 2nd or 1st Degree Misdemeanor: 90 Days
Time can be waived by a time waiver signed and placed in the record.

Time can be tolled (or stopped from accumulating) based upon many small events, such as a demand for discovery, the filing of a motion, or requesting a pre-trial.

What is Jail Time Credit?

Each day during which the accused is held in jail in lieu of being out on bail must be counted as 3 days for purposes of speedy trial. R.C. 2945.71(E).

It is important to be aware, this 3 for 1 is only for the counting of speedy trial. It has no effect on any calculation of time served.

Bailey Legal Group
Ohio Law Firm

Last edited:
What is the right to speedy trial in Ohio?

Felonies

• Preliminary Hearing, if in Jail: 10 Days
    • Preliminary Hearing, if not in Jail: 15 Days
    • Trial: 270 Days
Misdemeanors
    • Minor Misdemeanor: 30 Days
    • 4th or 3rd Degree Misdemeanor: 45 Days
    • Unclassified Misdemeanor: 45 Days
    • 2nd or 1st Degree Misdemeanor: 90 Days
Time can be waived by a time waiver signed and placed in the record.

Time can be tolled (or stopped from accumulating) based upon many small events, such as a demand for discovery, the filing of a motion, or requesting a pre-trial.

What is Jail Time Credit?

Each day during which the accused is held in jail in lieu of being out on bail must be counted as 3 days for purposes of speedy trial. R.C. 2945.71(E).

It is important to be aware, this 3 for 1 is only for the counting of speedy trial. It has no effect on any calculation of time served.

Bailey Legal Group
Ohio Law Firm
Wow! And, thank you for the speedy trial numbers @Cool Cats. You are a fountain of knowledge and a gem of a poster. I don't know what we'd do without you.

Wow! And, thank you for the speedy trial numbers @Cool Cats. You are a fountain of knowledge and a gem of a poster. I don't know what we'd do without you.

Thank you but the truth is I'm not sure what we'd do without Speedy...I mean CO, who not only posts Motions but posts them right away....I guess he lives near the Pike Co Court House.... LOL

Seeing AW had phone calls from the jail 4/22/21 - 4/27/21 (violation of her court agreement), I don't think Judge Deering will allow her phone calls to start up again. AC slipped that little jem of information in just at the perfect moment. Wink.
How was AW even able to make these calls? Doesn't the jail monitor/control those that are able to use the jail phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member