AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance are very much under investigation and at this time we continue to explore all possibilities."

RSBM

So, what exactly are, the "circumstances leading to Summer's disappearance"?

1. Outside with mom & grandma.
2. Inside to play, in the basement where her toys are.
3. Basement door unlocked/open(?)

From all accounts, this is what the mother, told the father, and what he's relaying to the MSM and what they're both relaying to LE.

LE investigating are saying those very things are "very much under investigation" it somewhat reads to me that they (LE) don't exactly believe what they've been told. It's also possible I've misread and they mean something else.

Before I met my wife I was a punch-inanimate-objects guy when frustrated. Nothing truly violent, but sudden and sometimes noisy. My wife explained to me that due to situations with her father in childhood, that behavior is triggering to her, so over time I was able to curb that impulse. It has done a lot to improve my mental health and communication skills. It's way more productive to put that frustration into words and talk it out with someone than to traumatize them and push them farther away by scaring them with sudden outbursts. I'm grateful to her for taking the time to explain it to me that way, it has helped in other relationships with people as well.
Thank you for sharing. You have made tremendous behavioral changes for you and your family.

Thank you, Simply Southern, for the video of the area. OMG, you would need a grid search for every 30 square foot. There is simply too much area to cover. This gives me a whole new perspective. Summer could easily get lost and at 5 not understand to stay in a fixed spot or to go north versus south, east versus west, or follow a creek. God bless these searchers. What an enormous task.

I do believe Mrs Wells is being bullied but I don't think it is by Mr Wells.

I can only assume you're referring to social media. I avoid following or even reading anything about cases on social media platforms, because I find them to be the vilest of the vile. Cesspools of rumor, lies, cruelty, mockery and all the other awful things folks do on social media, as they out-do one another with pats on the back and more and more terrible things to say. Social media these days is just so gross.

I am SO thankful that WS doesn't allow this disgusting junk.

Thank you, Simply Southern, for the video of the area. OMG, you would need a grid search for every 30 square foot. There is simply too much area to cover. This gives me a whole new perspective. Summer could easily get lost and at 5 not understand to stay in a fixed spot or to go north versus south, east versus west, or follow a creek. God bless these searchers. What an enormous task.
Can't take credit for the video, but it does look like the area I live in.

Was Summer actually there the day they say she disappeared?

That's likely the first question LE would want to determine. Hard to imagine she wasn't. It's easy for one person to keep a secret. I can't imagine all six of them being able to maintain a straight story if she wasn't there to begin with. If not, we'll hear about it eventually I guess.

Summer has lived there her entire life. I believe the Dad when he says she wouldn't leave the yard. I'm sure he told them many times not to leave the yard and they wouldn't want to get in trouble. Hence, where is Summer? IMO

This is unrelated but to me it sort of parallels the search that’s taking place, if indeed Summer did wander even a little into the forest. About 50 years ago a six-year-old boy went missing in the great Smoky Mountain national Park. He was with other kids and then hid behind some sort of structure, not far from his family and the other children. No one ever saw him again.

There are other similar instances and they point out that taking a few steps into heavily forested area can be devastating.

Dennis Martin Disappearance in Smokies Remains Largest Scale Search

I can only assume you're referring to social media. I avoid following or even reading anything about cases on social media platforms, because I find them to be the vilest of the vile. Cesspools of rumor, lies, cruelty, mockery and all the other awful things folks do on social media, as they out-do one another with pats on the back and more and more terrible things to say. Social media these days is just so gross.

I am SO thankful that WS doesn't allow this disgusting junk.

There have been examples of it here but they are taken down right away. I also appreciate the high standards of websleuths. I am trying to remain compassionate and let LE sort it all out.

This is just me hypothesizing - I wonder if mom/grandma were not actually at the property when Summer went missing. She has older siblings there with her, maybe they went for a quick errand or something, maybe this is something they do a lot. But of course this one time, Summer goes missing while they're gone. Although her disappearance would NOT be their fault, as a parent, you may feel guilty or embarrassed for leaving the house and not want that truth to be out in the media. So another story is made for them. Honestly, this is the only way I really see her being abducted from the house. I can believe the brothers were preoccupied with their games and may not have noticed someone else near the house. I have a very hard time believing Mom and Grandma would not have seen or heard something if they were out front gardening. This is all MOO. I am not saying this is what happened. But I could see something like this happening.

There have been examples of it here but they are taken down right away. I also appreciate the high standards of websleuths.
i came here because i was tired of everything i was seeing on SM. people didn't even care to verify any rumors or anything, as long as it was negative about the family people ran with it and jumped on anyone who wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to the parents.

Was Summer actually there the day they say she disappeared?
Was she actually there that day becomes more of a question one week later, doesn't it?
Could a family mislead multiple local LE and FBI that long when they are likely being interviewed individually and together several times?
Mom told the story first, to Dad, he told 911, then they told LE. Could the family sustain a single story?
Accidents can happen, but who benefits by covering up an accident?
What if someone stops by who shouldn't be there - would someone tell?
What are the odds that DNA samples have been taken from each family member?

As the days pass with no news on Summer, I begin to look at Candus in a different light. Is her sad, forelorn face with no smile caused by years of intimidation, threats, and fears from her husband? <modsnip>
I am not defending her, however, we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. The big age difference between them, Donald’s past, his <modsnip> alcoholic tendencies, as well as a perceived control image present an unbalanced home. Candus has probably learned to keep her mouth shut on many situations. Donald will handle it his way. He knows best! Therefore, what we are seeing is Candus doing what she has been instructed to do by Donald - keep quite, don’t say a word! JMO

I think you are projecting an image on Candus which is likely not very accurate.

search it and how thoroughly they would think to search it.
Lord yes. But it's super nutritious, so I'm not mad at it. ;)

Okay....I have my own fair share bordering my property....you can eat it???

Also, I'm still praying this child will be found as unharmed as possible and that she hasn't suffered at the hands of anyone she loved and trusted. Also praying and hoping that LE is gaining ground in the information they are collecting to try and find her, whatever the case may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member