Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to run out for about an hour…did defense gain anything on this cross? TIA

We’re all these questions he is asking this witness brought up on direct?
All his objections have been over ruled. He seems to be trying the Judge’s patience and in MHO is bullying this witness, RV.
He was asking him “ did you smell bleach in the house? Ammonia? Pine Sol? Vinegar? Did you see a mop or anything that could have been used to wipe up blood?” RV said I don’t recall to all. Judge finally said that’s enough.

All his objections have been over ruled. He seems to be trying the Judge’s patience and in MHO is bullying this witness, RV.
He was asking him “ did you smell bleach in the house? Ammonia? Pine Sol? Vinegar? Did you see a mop or anything that could have been used to wipe up blood?” RV said I don’t recall to all. Judge finally said that’s enough.
Thank you. What about those questions about the dogs? It sounded like the prosecution was saying that would be brought in by another witness (at least from what I caught)? Sorry to ask so many questions!

Maybe redirect will clear some of this up.

Last edited:
Thank you. What about those questions about the dogs? It sounded like the prosecution was saying that would be brought in by another witness (at least from what I caught)? Sorry to ask so many questions!

Maybe redirect will clear some of this up.
I’ve missed some about the dogs. I know they are going to fight tooth and nail to keep out everything about dogs they can. BUT he ( defense) did ask questions about the dog hitting on a stump causing the focus to be in that area for so many hours, got the impression he only wants to mention dog search to imply it hindered instead of helped. I believe they have a witness that will call scent dogs/HRD “ junk science “
At one point they had hired an attorney from the Innocence Project in NYC to help with that.

The defense is bringing up that the witness nor his dog is certified and dog alerts in areas where no remains were found are an attempt to get the jury to disregard his testimony about anything the dogs did in this case. JMO

Anyone catch witness name up now ?
LE officer. Defense saying he did not initially write a report as first responder. Witness agrees, saying MR did not want to file an official written report. He later wrote one.

Defense asks if he was under pressure to have his report align with LE opinion that MR caused his son to be missing. Mentions that the witness had been previously terminated for being untruthful.

Prosecution now asking witness if his termination with Bayfield Sheriff Department had anything to do with him being untruthful about casework. Witness says no.
Judge says that’s as far as he will let Prosecution go on that.

Court on afternoon break.

Anyone catch witness name up now ?
LE officer. Defense saying he did not initially write a report as first responder. Witness agrees, saying MR did not want to file an official written report. He later wrote one.

Defense asks if he was under pressure to have his report align with LE opinion that MR caused his son to be missing. Mentions that the witness had been previously terminated for being untruthful.

Prosecution now asking witness if his termination with Bayfield Sheriff Department had anything to do with him being untruthful about casework. Witness says no.
Judge says that’s as far as he will let Prosecution go on that.

Court on afternoon break.
Sargent Dan Abdella?

Wasn’t his termination something about a divorce thing?

This witness is saying that MR looked tired on the morning of Nov 19th. Last witness said lights out at MR home at 11:00 Pm that same day. He was probably tired from being up all night disposing of Dylan's remains. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90