Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indictment states, “Lori N. Vallow, on or about July 11, 2019, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to-wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.”

Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ

meant to quote Emi

Such good news!! Too bad they couldn’t nail Chad for Charles’ murder too. Although, I think Charles was doomed just by virtue of being married to Lori. Here’s hoping Lori will never breathe free air again, except while being transported in cuffs and leg restraints!

Since Arizona has finally stepped up, I wonder if ZP would have some kind of immunity in the Arizona case, unless that was part of her deal. I also wonder if a case can or will be made in Arizona in the BB's attempted murder since there is only one person who would have benefitted from his death. I'd guess there would have to be a certain amount of electronic or cellular evidence for that to come about.

If Iowa finds her unfit to stand trial can Arizona step in and have her sent to Arizona and find her fit to stand trial? If that makes any sense.
I believe that Idaho has first dibs so to speak. She would just pull her usual nonsense in Arizona to try for incompetent to stand trial there also.

I am really wondering if she is already back at the women's detention center. Could it be she was thwarted by people who actually know what they are doing and her malingering self was sent back to jail?

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she heard she will be tried for conspiracy to commit murder in AZ too. Hell hath no fury like a goddess scorned.

Since Arizona has finally stepped up, I wonder if ZP would have some kind of immunity in the Arizona case, unless that was part of her deal. I also wonder if a case can or will be made in Arizona in the BB's attempted murder since there is only one person who would have benefitted from his death. I'd guess there would have to be a certain amount of electronic or cellular evidence for that to come about.

Yes, very curious as to BB’s case and what “co-conspirators” come up in that investigation. I was also hoping we’d see some sort of cell phone evidence on the indictment like we did with the murder charges in Idaho. I was a bit disappointed when I opened up the page and there were no further details! It feels like it will be forever until we learn all that happened in this absolutely nutty (and heartbreaking!) case.

EDIT: grammatical error. I think my brain melted in the recent heatwave we experienced in the PNW.

I believe that Idaho has first dibs so to speak. She would just pull her usual nonsense in Arizona to try for incompetent to stand trial there also.

I am really wondering if she is already back at the women's detention center. Could it be she was thwarted by people who actually know what they are doing and her malingering self was sent back to jail?

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when she heard she will be tried for conspiracy to commit murder in AZ too. Hell hath no fury like a goddess scorned.
Maybe no one is able to tell her yet! Yes she is faking . But would they have been able to assess her that fast? What has Means been doing for 2. Days?

Maybe no one is able to tell her yet! Yes she is faking . But would they have been able to assess her that fast? What has Means been doing for 2. Days?
It is my theory that she was gone to the State Mental Hospital in Blackfoot earlier than Vinelink reported.

ETA I think MM's absence from the women's detention center tells the time frame.

I’m looking for charges for Melani Pawlinski (don’t know if I spelled her name correctly), Loris niece, in the attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux. I believe she was the driver of the vehicle that Alex rode in when he shot at BB. One day, everything will come out and I hope she is charged also.

The indictment states, “Lori N. Vallow, on or about July 11, 2019, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to-wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.”

Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ

meant to quote Emi

Justice is coming for Charles. About time! Police botched that case but maybe the DA and some clear thinking jurors will look past the police.

I wonder if Means and Prior have any financial interest in the production.
I just assumed MM hopped in his car, drove straight to the set, banged on the door and demanded they read his script (double spaced, of course. We all know he can’t read single spaced documents. His words), and then drove back home in a tizzy, carefully documenting every mile spent so he can claim reimbursement for services rendered in behalf of the show. MOO

Does anyone know if being declared incapacitated would protect LV from extradition to AZ to face charges there?
I would assume so. Arizona isn’t going to move forward until after the Idaho case is resolved, and the Idaho case won’t be resolved until after she’s declared competent to stand trial, and actually stands trial.

So I think she’s going to be staying in Idaho for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa