The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.spyralsearchsales.com/california.html

website has cal phone books from different years they do charge for the disk but i wonder if we contacted them about Anna's case they might be willing to help

CA - San Francisco 1970 Phone Book

Brisbane – Colma – Daly City – San Francisco
Treasure Island - Yerba Buena Island

Also included are parts of these towns:

Pacifica - South San Francisco

CA - San Francisco 1979 Phone Book

Brisbane – Colma – Daly City – San Francisco
Treasure Island - Yerba Buena Island

Also included are parts of these towns:

Pacifica - South San Francisco

CA - San Jose Suburban City 1972 Directory

* Santa Clara - Campbell - Cupertino
* Los Gatos - Monte Sereno - Saratoga

not sure if any of these places are close

I've come to the conclusion that part of page Sunday 3 in the pocket calendar is in relation to some sort of seminar Dr. Waters was going to attend on Pessimism. Apparently he was looking for some suggested reading material for the seminar, (maybe held at the Bonanza Inn.)

The address of 650 market now belongs to a Photo shop.

Once again, Waters seemed to be obsessing on protecting Brody as the beneficiary against any possible claims by "friends and family". The more I see, the more I believe that this was the motive for Anna to be abducted.

Isn't that something? It sounds like Brody dictated everything Waters must ask a potential insurance company before he was allowed to get a policy.

I just hope that all this "him" & "he" language means "Brody" and not just generic language in regards to accident polices on Anna. Know what I mean? Hard to explain

I just hope that all this "him" & "he" language means "Brody" and not just generic language in regards to accident polices on Anna. Know what I mean? Hard to explain

I think that is a safe bet, especially since he refers to "Geo." (George).

it said he wanted to apply for a po box does anyone know anything about that?

Thank you for scanning these SherlockJr!

I have never came across anyone as complicated as those two Georges. GW lost his medical license but they dressed nicely, lived in a hotel, and were obessed with money/insurance policies, etc.

Couple of things that I am trying to understand: no.one. = is that no one or number one?
and birth certificate? Permanent Status? Hmm.

ETA: Who is/was "Mr Natural" ? Brody?

It was actually Annasmom who scanned the pages and e-mailed them to me. I then had to forward to our Canadian friend who changed them to j-pegs so that they can be uploaded to this forum.

Now that you mention no.one, I am leaning toward pix of number one (probably meaning Brody).

I dont know if this means anything but:

Mr. Natural. -- No. 1 (Aug. 1970) - no. 3 (1977). -- San
Francisco, Calif. : San Francisco Comic Book Co.,
1970-1977. -- Final issue published by Kitchen Sink. -- By
R. Crumb. -- LIBRARY HAS: no. 1-3 (1970-1977)
1. Underground comic books, strips, etc. I. Crumb, R. Call
no.: PN6728.45.A6M5

Source: http://www.lib.msu.edu/comics/rri/mrri/mr_n.htm

Thank you for scanning these SherlockJr!

I have never came across anyone as complicated as those two Georges. GW lost his medical license but they dressed nicely, lived in a hotel, and were obessed with money/insurance policies, etc.

Couple of things that I am trying to understand: no.one. = is that no one or number one?
and birth certificate? Permanent Status? Hmm.

ETA: Who is/was "Mr Natural" ? Brody?
They were especially obsessed with anonymity. GW never lost his license, by the way. "Mr. Natural" and "No. One" were Brody, without a doubt.

They were especially obsessed with anonymity. GW never lost his license, by the way. "Mr. Natural" and "No. One" were Brody, without a doubt.

Annasmom thank you for clarifying. I dont know why I thought GW lost his medical license. My bad.

Ok, so we have a long list of anonymous names!

At first I thought maybe APHA was American Public Health Association but the only "ISR" i can find is related to horses: American Paint Horse Association. I am guessing its the American Public Health Association.

Perhaps someone could email APHA (health) to ask what ISR might be?

Maybe August 11 is GB's real birthday. LOL at Mr. Natural........ why was it my initial reaction was GW making fun of GB? Grecian Formula came to mind..... how bad were hair plugs back then?

I'm confused on why B-Cert was in red, as the notes appear to all be insurance related. Would GW have needed his bc? GB's? Who's birth certificate was he talking about?

I'm torn on the pic of "no. one." - My initial reaction was GB not having to show any kind of photo/id as beneficiary.

#5 is really weird "Cover all tracks except those signifying GB"

I am wondering if GB is from another country and has a different name. Could it be they wanted to make sure he would be the beneciary regardless of his citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member