The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Given permission to take M's picture on vacation."

This one has always bothered me - I believe M to be Annasmom, but it could be Margaret (Kukoda). Very weird either way.

This letter is interesting. Dated after Anna went missing. Remember the note talked about 3 months later increase to 5?

Attachments

• Ins. ltr '73.jpg
    Ins. ltr '73.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 301
Quotation from the Bible
And a Monologue (sp?) Interpretation

If because of your extreme
physical cowardice you fail
to complete your assignment
you will be permanently
incapacitated by paralysis
and coma. You must
ACT WITHOUT HESITATION
when the moment for action
arrives or never hope
to lift your face among
men. Nothing must deter
you!! Nothing under the sun
should deter you!!!

I have a pretty good knowledge of the Bible, but after searching several books and passages, I have yet to determine which book, chapter, verse(s) he is interpreting. Any Theologians out there have a clue?

As part of the "Final Solution", Waters includes Austrian composer Anton Bruckner's 9th Symphony. Here is a Wiki link about Brucner:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Bruckner

Interestingly, here is what Wikis ays about the 9th Symphony:

"The final accomplishment of Bruckner's life was to be his Symphony No. 9 in D minor which he started in April 1891, and which he dedicated "To God the Beloved." The first three movements were completed by the end of 1894, the Adagio alone taking 18 months to complete. Work was delayed by the composer's poor health and by his compulsion to revise his early symphonies, and by the time of his death in 1896 he had not finished the last movement. The first three movements remained unperformed until their premiere in Vienna (in Ferdinand Löwe's version) on February 11, 1903.
Bruckner suggested using his Te Deum as a Finale, which would complete the homage to Beethoven's Ninth symphony (also in D minor). The problem was that the Te Deum is in C Major, while the 9th Symphony is D Minor, and, although Bruckner began sketching a transition from the Adagio key of E Major to the triumphant key of C Major, he did not pursue the idea. There have been several attempts to complete these sketches and prepare them for performance, as well as completions of his later sketches for an instrumental Finale, but only the first three movements of the Symphony are usually performed. "

Annasmom: How well known is this composer and would Waters have been familiar with his work on his own, or was this something that was more in line with Brody's input?

Can anyone make out what is in parenthesis on the same line as
tk pict/Margaret in the Final solution. It is not included in red box, but it is on the same line. It seems to say (to Geo). as in take the picture of Margaret to George Brody...

It appears to me to be (to God)????

Note who Bruckner's 9th Symphany is dedicated to - "To God the Beloved". The frightening thing is that Waters probably saw Brody as (gulp!) God and saw the symphany as a gift to him.

As part of the "Final Solution", Waters includes Austrian composer Anton Bruckner's 9th Symphony. Here is a Wiki link about Brucner:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Bruckner

Interestingly, here is what Wikis ays about the 9th Symphony:

"The final accomplishment of Bruckner's life was to be his Symphony No. 9 in D minor which he started in April 1891, and which he dedicated "To God the Beloved." The first three movements were completed by the end of 1894, the Adagio alone taking 18 months to complete. Work was delayed by the composer's poor health and by his compulsion to revise his early symphonies, and by the time of his death in 1896 he had not finished the last movement. The first three movements remained unperformed until their premiere in Vienna (in Ferdinand Löwe's version) on February 11, 1903.
Bruckner suggested using his Te Deum as a Finale, which would complete the homage to Beethoven's Ninth symphony (also in D minor). The problem was that the Te Deum is in C Major, while the 9th Symphony is D Minor, and, although Bruckner began sketching a transition from the Adagio key of E Major to the triumphant key of C Major, he did not pursue the idea. There have been several attempts to complete these sketches and prepare them for performance, as well as completions of his later sketches for an instrumental Finale, but only the first three movements of the Symphony are usually performed. "

Annasmom: How well known is this composer and would Waters have been familiar with his work on his own, or was this something that was more in line with Brody's input?
I don't think Brody knew squat about music. George Waters has several references to classical pieces in which he was interested...maybe he heard them on the radio. Bruckner is well known among classical music listeners, but I don't know whether the biographical details would have any significance in the GW saga...Fascinating, though.

Annasmom: Was the red outline around the "Final Solution" put there by Waters or did you (or someone else) outline it to highlight it?

I find it stunning that anyone would use the phrase "Final Solution" with all of its connetation to the Holocaust. Add in the fascination with the suicide of Rommel and this gets really creepy.

Annasmom: Was the red outline around the "Final Solution" put there by Waters or did you (or someone else) outline it to highlight it?

I find it stunning that anyone would use the phrase "Final Solution" with all of its connetation to the Holocaust. Add in the fascination with the suicide of Rommel and this gets really creepy.
The red outline was George's. I have not added anything. The only pages we didn't include in the posts were those of a letter GW was drafting to tell GB how much he admired him. Note that the reference to Bruckner isn't in the red box, and the words "to God" (not within the red box) seem to refer to Bruckner's dedication which you mentioned. I don't know if they had any sound equipment in the hotel room. The thought came to me that GW might have been planning the scene of his own demise, background music included. The music listed on that page seems to go from the somewhat sublime to the fairly ridiculous (Fannie Brice?), as if the two Georges had been discussing music.

My take on theses pages give me a bad feeling.

First, all the planning and research...down to autopsies and special PO Box makes me think that possibly there was some illegal activity going on. For GB to benefit from this, GW would have to die. If GW where to die, then these accident policies would be Brody's "Final payment". GW was young, and had a good career...he was better off alive for Brody's needs. (following me here?)

I just have to wonder if all these policies where actually for Waters. Could some be for fictitious individuals, (tomb stone names). Brody seemed to be the POD for these policies, but was Waters actually the only insured? Was he planning on a fatal "accident" (at this time). Or could, (with Brody's instruction of course) be finding homeless people, terminal patients, and at risk individuals, (druggies/alcoholics) etc. and setting up policies for them?

I just can't see all these policies for Waters. Waters was Brody's gravy train, and he needed him ALIVE to continue to support him for the long road.
I have the policies themselves. They are all accident insurance policies on GW with GB as the sole beneficiary. I expect GB had predicted GW's death, and GW wanted to make sure GB was provided for in this instance. He wanted Brody's approval, and this was one way of showing he believed in Brody's "gift" of prophesy, as well as making gifts of his own.

I have a pretty good knowledge of the Bible, but after searching several books and passages, I have yet to determine which book, chapter, verse(s) he is interpreting. Any Theologians out there have a clue?
I think these are two separate things. The second is the Gospel According to Brody.

Can anyone make out what is in parenthesis on the same line as
tk pict/Margaret in the Final solution. It is not included in red box, but it is on the same line. It seems to say (to Geo). as in take the picture of Margaret to George Brody...
It says "To God" and refers to the dedication of the Symphony.

I have the policies themselves. They are all accident insurance policies on GW with GB as the sole beneficiary. I expect GB had predicted GW's death, and GW wanted to make sure GB was provided for in this instance. He wanted Brody's approval, and this was one way of showing he believed in Brody's "gift" of prophesy, as well as making gifts of his own.

So you don't really think that Brody expected Waters to die...(as in stage a suicide to look like an accident) but all this to just prove his devotion? I guess anything is possible, but then why all the planning, phone calls, trips to the library, and research. Why not just one big old life insurance policy with Brody as the only beneficiary. This seems terribly complicated and time consuming.

I also wonder what SS# Brody planned to file all this inheritance tax under...???:confused: You had said there was one large Lloyd's policy, that one wouldn't go unnoticed by the IRS.

I think these are two separate things. The second is the Gospel According to Brody.
LOL...you know I thought that, but was hoping it was a real Bible story, that might have had a good ending...like the Story of Joesph and his coat of many colors! :D

"Given permission to take M's picture on vacation."

This one has always bothered me - I believe M to be Annasmom, but it could be Margaret (Kukoda). Very weird either way.

At the end of the red outlined box "Final solution" is written "TK pict./ Margaret" in this entry:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=329&d=1190390475

I'm thinking this means "Take picture of Margaret". I'm also thinking it's the same picture referred to in the phrase-- "Given permission to take M's picture on vacation". I'm guessing this means Margaret's picture, not Michaele's picture. I doubt they're obsessing over two different pictures. Very curious that this picture of Margaret has such significance to the two Georges. Sounds as if they had a fixation on Margaret. If they also considered Anna some sort of "reincarnation" of Margaret, then it points very definitely to the possibility of their involvement in Anna's disappearance.

can we contact loyds of london are they still around? do they have info that far back. i think they wanted a picture of mk so they could send it off with whoever took anna this is your real mom sorta thing was it a picture of her when she was old or when she was young?

can we contact loyds of london are they still around? do they have info that far back. i think they wanted a picture of mk so they could send it off with whoever took anna this is your real mom sorta thing was it a picture of her when she was old or when she was young?
We haven't seen the picture, so we don't know what it was like. The Lloyd's of London policy was cancelled (see SherlockJr's post above) and it is unlikely that they would reveal anything about it this much later...also they'd probably invoke privacy policies if they still had anything. You always ask good questions, though, Smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500