Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is wild!

I said many threads ago that being caught with many burner phones showed they didn't grasp the concept. Seeing messages discussing some of this on their normal lines tells me we're in for a ride!

I completely missed that. So people with low death percentage are closer to death? He didn't think that through.

Yes, I agree! It seems like none of these people thought much. It's so devastating to read the behaviors that they normalized and the justifications they used for these horrific acts. And LV is a master Projector. MOO

I am glad they have an ongoing case in another state because the release of this is pretty sloppy. Redactions removing some names but not relationships, so one can CLEARLY discern who is redacted, especially for individuals who remained uncharged and/or have use immunity agreements....did the police rush to release this or did they want to give the attorneys of Summer, Zulema, Janis, Melani and others stuff they could argue about such public stuff concerning their clients being released and not redacted properly....? it is disappointing when you know how many eyes are watching this case and that small details can and do matter

Agreed. We now know ZP had her phone seized and it held info. Hence the use immunity

I only glanced it over but I noticed ZP & Kay. Anyone else?

ETA- Just saw Melani & LV/AC brother. Thought I saw something on LV mom or sister too

Last edited:
Wouldn't bullets be found elsewhere in the room if they missed?

Yeah, it seems like the crime scene reconstruction was pretty limited or for the purposes of this document they didn't go into it in detail. So if there were two missed shots it might not be considered relevant to this set of facts, or I might be guessing wrong. MOO

It's interesting to find out that LVD knew she wasn't going to get Charles' $million insurance benefit before they killed him. She looked up how much she'd get for JJ from Charles' social security in advance too.

LVD wasn't incompetent when it came to doing the math to determine how much she much she was going to get from her children's fathers' social security benefits.

MOO

I believe the documents reference LV found out about the insurance money going to KW around July 18, when she mentions it to Chad, one week after CV died.

No. I found it interesting that AC went to Chile for two weeks shortly after CV’s murder, with the intent to meet Julie while there.

I thought there was just a text to a Julie about being "happy it's over with" ... did I miss another section about meeting a Julie while Alex was in Chile?

Yeah, it seems like the crime scene reconstruction was pretty limited or for the purposes of this document they didn't go into it in detail. So if there were two missed shots it might not be considered relevant to this set of facts, or I might be guessing wrong. MOO
If 4 shots were fired and one was made after CV was already on the ground, that means the shooter missed 2 out of 3 times. I’d of thought Alex would be a better shot.

Perhaps it wasn’t Alex that missed.

It's interesting to find out that LVD knew she wasn't going to get Charles' $million insurance benefit before they killed him. She looked up how much she'd get for JJ from Charles' social security in advance too.

LVD wasn't incompetent when it came to doing the math to determine how much she much she was going to get from her children's fathers' social security benefits.

MOO
LVD did not know before CV was killed that she was not the beneficiary. On page 6 of the documents, she texted CD re. insurance a week after CV was killed. IMOO.

When LV is found competent to stand trial….she will fully understand ALL the charges against her. She may think as a goddess she will get out of all the charges but she will not.
Now is CD going to throw LV under the bus? After all he knew, instigated and partook in the planning and carrying out of the murders….jmoo

justice cannot come too soon for LV, CD, plus many more.

If 4 shots were fired and one was made after CV was already on the ground, that means the shooter missed 2 out of 3 times. I’d of thought Alex would be a better shot.

Perhaps it wasn’t Alex that missed.

Graphic warning
Yeah the description is pretty interesting, the first shot that hit him also hit the baseboard, which means it went high to low. Maybe they knocked CV down with the bat first? And then fired the executionary shot? I suspect Alex wasn't actually a good shot, he missed BB and TD also. He may have only had practice with stationary targets. This is so sad to discuss. MOO

MOO
It says she found out about the insurance a week after his murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo