The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waters eventally wrote a letter to one of his insurers attaching the studio portrait of Brody asking that this be used to identify Brody as the beneficiary. In other words, Brody would not have to show any official ID.

From the Wiki site:

"Part wise man, part conman, Mr. Natural has strange, magical powers and possesses cosmic insight, but is also moody, cynical, self-pitying, and suffers from various strange sexual obsessions. He is endlessly being accosted by would-be disciples seeking the truth ... He typically regards them with amused condescension and a certain grudging affection, although his patience often wears thin and he takes sadistic pleasure in making them feel like idiots..."

Sound like anyone we know?

Does last item on the left, number 25 read "Italian Consulate"?

Does last item on the left, number 25 read "Italian Consulate"?

Yes. We have been looking into the possibility that Waters may have spirited Anna off to Italy as one scenario. This is why Annasmom has been trying to get any passport information on Anna.

number 21 on his list mony 781-6526 wasnt mony found someplace else
in the bfh
when i looked up the number without area code on infospace i get this for business
FedEx Kinko's(sm) Ship Center
7703 San Felipe Street
Houston, TX 77063
and for residental i get nothing
number 25 italian consul?
another thing that struck out at me as how he had the b cert bold and in red marker almost like a sharpie not sure if they were around then
then something about a perm nest status?

these two georges are getting stranger and stranger everything they write is in a code only they would understand

ok one more thing i noticed that he had check marks on the pages he had numbers listed i am assuming those were stuff he got done but a few of them had no check marks on them including the Italian consul

Things I found for ISR

-Travel; abbreviation for Israel
-ISR Medical Association, aka IMA- Israel Medical Association
-Prescription drug 'isradipine' - used to treat high blood pressure among others which appear too new for the time GW mentioned ISR

Do any of these make sense to those closest to the investigation?

My take on theses pages give me a bad feeling.

First, all the planning and research...down to autopsies and special PO Box makes me think that possibly there was some illegal activity going on. For GB to benefit from this, GW would have to die. If GW where to die, then these accident policies would be Brody's "Final payment". GW was young, and had a good career...he was better off alive for Brody's needs. (following me here?)

I just have to wonder if all these policies where actually for Waters. Could some be for fictitious individuals, (tomb stone names). Brody seemed to be the POD for these policies, but was Waters actually the only insured? Was he planning on a fatal "accident" (at this time). Or could, (with Brody's instruction of course) be finding homeless people, terminal patients, and at risk individuals, (druggies/alcoholics) etc. and setting up policies for them?

I just can't see all these policies for Waters. Waters was Brody's gravy train, and he needed him ALIVE to continue to support him for the long road.

this page is a continuance of last page...

On this page it has "IHR"... If we assume that other page was "IHR" instead of "ISR" (typo?) then it goes more with American Public Health Association

IHR = International Health Regulations (IHR)

First, all the planning and research...down to autopsies and special PO Box makes me think that possibly there was some illegal activity going on. For GB to benefit from this, GW would have to die. If GW where to die, then these accident policies would be Brody's "Final payment". GW was young, and had a good career...he was better off alive for Brody's needs. (following me here?)

I just have to wonder if all these policies where actually for Waters. Could some be for fictitious individuals, (tomb stone names). Brody seemed to be the POD for these policies, but was Waters actually the only insured? Was he planning on a fatal "accident" (at this time). Or could, (with Brody's instruction of course) be finding homeless people, terminal patients, and at risk individuals, (druggies/alcoholics) etc. and setting up policies for them?

I just can't see all these policies for Waters. Waters was Brody's gravy train, and he needed him ALIVE to continue to support him for the long road.

I seem to remember reading that Brody believed he would live forever. In that case, he would have outlived GW, and would need something to sustain him after GW was gone.

I'm confused on why B-Cert was in red, as the notes appear to all be insurance related. Would GW have needed his bc? GB's? Who's birth certificate was he talking about?

I think GW had some sort of concerns about his own birth certificate. He has B-Cert in red on pg 7 (I'm numbering these pages in the order they were posted), and then on pg 9 it says, in part, "In view of the fact that I have given you the name my birth certificate reads ____ _____ _____ whereas signature reads GH____ I would like to have an (?) opinion whether the sig should be made to read as the full name or if there is any poss. for discrepancy to arise from that."

I follow you, however GB my questions revolve around who else named GB beneficiary, and what was he running from? No doubt some kind of criminal activity, but from where?

Does L L = Lloyd's of London? I know it was mentioned earlier that the "L" on the "Plan" could refer to Lloyd's of London where GW had a policy. Now on pg 6 we have "Tentative Plan" [some symbol] and then "L / L". On pg 9 we have [symbol] "L L as to how B identifies B conclusively." and "reread pol. re procedure for notifying L L of D." [I think D is for death because the line above that mentions a D. Cert.]

It is really hard to read the notes that were found in GW wallet but I wonder if we could go through all of them and find all names listed, phone #'s listed and post them. I found the name L. Schapiro on note #4 and am curious as to who he is. If we could compile the list then someone could research them. I think it would be helpful if we took each note starting with #1 and see if we could decipre each word. I think with all of us working on them we could figure out each word, but then trying to make sense of them is another thing.

Sherlock, do you know if the last note is in GW's handwriting? So strange, but so is everything else but it sounds like a threat.

2 more....getting near the end...this first note talks about calling his attorney about question of increase in child support in Sept of 1973. I questioned Annasmom if she were expecting a child support increase 5 years after the divorce. She checked her divorce papers and found nothing noted of any increase.

Attachments

• Squibb_31B.jpg
    Squibb_31B.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 274
  • Squibb_31C.jpg
    Squibb_31C.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics