GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read JW had few expert expense requests. I did see one listed in January 2021 and one after his guilty plea. Just wondering what hie were for.

There was money for Experts I believe , not sure if they did not use them/the funds or have not billed for them yet.

Only two Expert Payment Requests have been filed for JW and it was for Court Reporter (January) payment and video after his confession.

I have the payent request for JW Video and will post it when I get a chance. They all actually have a video payment request for videos in April and I will post them at same time together . JW's is billed by his defense. The other 3 are billed by one of the other defense if that makes sense. (does not to me exactly)

BW also has some that are pretty boring and am trying to get them posted soon.

Pertaining to AW does anyone have any information or can guess what the birth and child chron is about?

I am not sure what that means. She does have a half brother, but that is all I know of as far as siblings.

I guess it could be about G4 nd JW but I take it to be about her.

There are some articles on how birth order affects people and their personality.

There was money for Experts I believe , not sure if they did not use them/the funds or have not billed for them yet.

Only two Expert Payment Requests have been filed for JW and it was for Court Reporter (January) payment and video after his confession.

I have the payent request for JW Video and will post it when I get a chance. They all actually have a video payment request for videos in April and I will post them at same time together . JW's is billed by his defense. The other 3 are billed by one of the other defense if that makes sense. (does not to me exactly)

BW also has some that are pretty boring and am trying to get them posted soon.
Ok . Thank you.

I am not sure what that means. She does have a half brother, but that is all I know of as far as siblings.

I guess it could be about G4 nd JW but I take it to be about her.

There are some articles on how birth order affects people and their personality.
I’m not sure if it’s meant about her , G4 & JW, a witness or a victim.

Does anyone know if psychologist interviews with defendants is like a “standard” thing to defendants charged as the Wagner’s are , but before JW changed his plea ? I don’t know, just wondering.

I think it is standard. I am not sure everyone has a forensic psychologist though, they may. This one is a forensic psychologist. I think they would work on insanity type things more than a regular psychologist.

Last edited:
**Moderator approved documents from courtview**

Expert Expense Payment Requests for BW. (They are kind of boring, mostly charges for reviewing discovery with a few other things sprinkled in).

Attachments

• BW1.pdf
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
  • BW2.pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 8
  • BW3.pdf
    186.1 KB · Views: 6
  • BW4.pdf
    186.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BW5.pdf
    200.3 KB · Views: 5
  • BW6.pdf
    180.1 KB · Views: 5
With all psychological studies going on with the last 3 Wagners <modsnip> for the Wagners to say that they where not in their right mind at the time of the murders? The (Other Acts) said the Wagners was involved with drug running/handling drugs <modsnip> another thing about the (Other Acts) is that it states that the Wagners (Killed or Has attempted to Kill), I wonder if there is other murders tied to the Wagners????

https://html.scribdassets.com/7ljs8eldhc8k1h6v/images/4-4bdb1aaf5b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With all psychological studies going on with the last 3 Wagners <modsnip> for the Wagners to say that they where not in their right mind at the time of the murders? The (Other Acts) said the Wagners was involved with drug running/handling drugs <modsnip> another thing about the (Other Acts) is that it states that the Wagners (Killed or Has attempted to Kill), I wonder if there is other murders tied to the Wagners????

Anything is possible with the Wagner family.

My impression was the statement that Wagners had previously killed or attempted to kill others might refer to the time GW3 threatened GW4's significant other, forcing her to run out of the home late at night. Weren't there also reports about threats towards Jake's ex-wife? There could be other incidents.

***Moderator approved documents from Court View***

-Expert Expense Payment Requests for AW.-
Thank you for posting these!

Sure is a lot of "psyche" info mentioned on AW. I have been wondering if something like that could have something to do with why she hasn't been in court for over a year and I had made a recent post wondering about it.

Thanks again for sharing.

**Moderator approved documents from courtview**

Expert Expense Payment Requests for BW,G4,AW,JW. They appear to be a video charge. AW's has been posted before but wanted to put it with these for reference.

The days of service seem to coincide with the days each of them had been in court except for AW's, so maybe video of their court appearance.
-BW (G3)- Court 4-5-21
-JW - Court 4-12-21
-G4 - Court 4-28-21 (His payment request seems to be for his court date but references AW, not sure if that is an error on paperwork).
-AW -Court ? (Her payment request seems to reference G4 and his court date of 6-21-21. Not sure if there is an error on paperwork).

Attachments

• G30.pdf
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
  • JW0.pdf
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
  • G40.pdf
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
  • AW0.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

The wording here is confusing to me, especially #4 and 5. They both specifically say "defendant", meaning BW since this is filed in his case--but at the top of the page it says "the criminal enterprise that the defendant and his family/co-defendants make up".

#4 says the defendant has allegedly killed/plotted/threatened before and #5 also says the defendant has transported drugs.

Does this mean only BW did those things, or did all of the W4 do them? If at some point AW and GW4 have an other acts document filed in their cases, maybe that will clarify things.

I, too, wonder about the allegations that BW killed before. It doesn't say just plotted/threatened to kill (i.e., GW4 and JW ex-wives as well as CRSR, as listed in Other Acts document). It does say allegations he killed before. Again, the wording confuses me.

As Betty P said in post above, anything is possible with the Wagner family. I guess we'll just have to keep being patient until more evidence is brought out to the public. IMO

The wording here is confusing to me, especially #4 and 5. They both specifically say "defendant", meaning BW since this is filed in his case--but at the top of the page it says "the criminal enterprise that the defendant and his family/co-defendants make up".

#4 says the defendant has allegedly killed/plotted/threatened before and #5 also says the defendant has transported drugs.

Does this mean only BW did those things, or did all of the W4 do them? If at some point AW and GW4 have an other acts document filed in their cases, maybe that will clarify things.

I, too, wonder about the allegations that BW killed before. It doesn't say just plotted/threatened to kill (i.e., GW4 and JW ex-wives as well as CRSR, as listed in Other Acts document). It does say allegations he killed before. Again, the wording confuses me.

As Betty P said in post above, anything is possible with the Wagner family. I guess we'll just have to keep being patient until more evidence is brought out to the public.
IMO

I believe the same other acts document was filed in all their cases. The wording is a little confusing on the document. I take it to mean BW was alleged to have killed/plotted/ threatened before.

It is somewhat broken down by defendants in the document.

Last edited:
I believe the same other acts document was filed in all their cases. The wording is a little confusing on the document. I take it to mean BW was alleged to have killed/plotted/ threatened before.

BBM--I thought that might be the case. #6--trying to obtain a mortgage--doesn't say "defendant" and, most likely IMO, is something AW would do and not BW. The same goes for #9, doesn't say "defendant" and we know there are recorded phone calls where AW was telling RN not to tell the truth about the forged custody document signatures. #10 doesn't say "defendant" and the prosecution has already stated GW4 was the most vocal in the revenge conversations.

Thanks for the help!

It's possible the prosecution has some evidence that BW engaged in drug trafficking, but no evidence of the other family members doing so. It could be there's some sort of indirect evidence the other family members were involved, but the state has no hard evidence to prove it. Hope that makes sense. It's possible some of the evidence supporting Other Acts is first or second person witness testimony, etc., but charges were never brought against the family members who committed them.

Good idea. Had the Other Acts evidence been used in court, the prosecution would have provided more detail to make it clear who did what.

Is it possible to bring before a jury prior allegations without a prior conviction, arrests, etc... I still don't see how they can get away from Jake's testimony along with buckets load of evidence. Innocent people don't talk about killing am attorney general at the dinner table. Jmo

Anyone have any guesses what this means?
G3(BW) -
07/16/2021 51. DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OF THE PROSECUTION IN DISMISSING THE MURDER SPECIFICATIONS AGAINST DEFENDANT GEORGE WAGNER III FILED (VIA FAX) Attorney: COLLINS, MARK C Attorney: HAYES, THOMAS F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member