Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear Lori Hellis address that question, but I think it was asked assuming if the YouTuber had never been outed, could it have snowballed into something that would affect the trial. I heard the same YouTuber reaching out to family members wanting to collaberate with on a projects. Another time or two she said "I think MM has a thing for Lori Daybell." Definitely playing both sides of the fence. She had a couple of associate YouTubers who have cut ties with her over this and were obviously worried about the legality of it. IANAL, so IDK? MO

I don't really care but... I have wondered if the associate YouTubers cut ties when they first knew she was talking to MM or just before she was outed? That entire thing is an ugly mess.

CR22-20-0838 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.

Case Number
CR22-20-0838

Court
Fremont County District Court

Judicial Officer
Boyce (District), Steven

File Date
06/29/2020

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Closed

07/29/2021 Disposition
Evidence-(Conspiracy) Destruction, Alteration or Concealment
Dismissed on Motion of Prosecutor
Evidence-(Conspiracy) Destruction, Alteration or Concealment
Dismissed on Motion of Prosecutor

• 07/28/2021 Motion to Dismiss
  • 07/29/2021 Order of Dismissal

• Comment
    without Prejudice

• 07/29/2021 Case Final Judgment Entered
What is this?? Is this about the kids? What was dismissed?

I don't really care but... I have wondered if the associate YouTubers cut ties when they first knew she was talking to MM or just before she was outed? That entire thing is an ugly mess.

the associate tuber still had her reply up when I looked this morning (she had given info on a missing 5 year old which I listened too and saw her remarks were still posted). What I heard the associate say on her own LIVE podcast, was the associate found out in January 2021 and told ER that was a bad idea and not to do it. To inform LE of her contact with MM and why. Nothing more had been said to her until the release of the taped phone conversation when the associate then cut ties after finding out ER was still in contact with MM.

That is what I heard.

the associate tuber still had her reply up when I looked this morning (she had given info on a missing 5 year old which I listened too and saw her remarks were still posted). What I heard the associate say on her own LIVE podcast, was the associate found out in January 2021 and told ER that was a bad idea and not to do it. To inform LE of her contact with MM and why. Nothing more had been said to her until the release of the taped phone conversation when the associate then cut ties after finding out ER was still in contact with MM.

That is what I heard.

ER??? or AR?

So, Chad used a pendulum to get his information? This is a podcast (about 10 minutes) from a guy Chad tried to recruit into the cult.

I think it's shareable because it's from Hidden True Crime.

I was about to mention this!

It is an amazing interview. The guy Chad tried to recruit, whose name is circled in red - Destin T. - probably has no interest in this attention.

The interview was jaw dropping. He got Chad’s whole come on. Chad looked up his supposed genealogy. He was very “light.” He had high profile lineage in past lives. Chad’s pendulum only swung positively. Chad would make sure to get all that information in the BYU library.

Of course he was invited to learn more of his very special information with other special people- with one caveat. Don’t tell your wife!

You can imagine Chad sending him the “information you requested” about other relatives. You could imagine Chad supporting him in getting maximum life insurance on his wife. You can imagine him having visions of her virtuous young death, or of her zombification, depending on Destin’s affection for her. You can imagine Chad finding him a nice, childless widow or rich childless divorcee.

But Destin just heard him out politely, told his wife and discussed it with her, and ignored Chad onward.

It was a great insight into Chad’s come on to males. (Apparently, gender is rigidly binary across time, planets, spirit worlds, etc. So Chad couldn’t tell Destin that they were married in past probations!)

Thanks for the link.

Edit: spelling of the name of he who probably prefers to stay anonymous.

Last edited:
I was about to mention this!

It is an amazing interview. The guy Chad tried to recruit, whose name is circled in red - Destin T. - probably has no interest in this attention.

The interview was jaw dropping. He got Chad’s whole come on. Chad looked up his supposed genealogy. He was very “light.” He had high profile lineage in past lives. Chad’s pendulum only swung positively. Chad would make sure to get all that information in the BYU library.

Of course he was invited to learn more of his very special information with other special people- with one caveat. Don’t tell your wife!

You can imagine Chad sending him the “information you requested” about other relatives. You could imagine Chad supporting him in getting maximum life insurance on his wife. You can imagine him having visions of her virtuous young death, or of her zombification, depending on Destin’s affection for her. You can imagine Chad finding him a nice, childless widow or rich childless divorcee.

But Destin just heard him out politely, told his wife and discussed it with her, and ignored Chad onward.

It was a great insight into Chad’s come on to males. (Apparently, gender is rigidly binary across time, planets, spirit worlds, etc. So Chad couldn’t tell Dustin that they were married in past probations!)

Thanks for the link.

BBM. I needed that lol.

This looks like it should be interesting. Starts in about an hour. Snippet from the video description and there is much more:
In a first-of-its-kind interview, we talk to a husband & wife who say they were groomed by Julie Rowe. Lauren Matthias interviews "Girl on Fire" (https://tinyurl.com/6ye9rpsz ) who takes us deep into the belief system followed by Julie Rowe & Chad Daybell.

That is what I heard.
That associate actually said that she cut ties with the Youtuber several weeks ago. That associate did her own live after Hidden True Crime posted their interview with SD, because she wanted people to know that SD had been telling the truth about MM's release of the call to the Youtuber (along with other reasons which are irrelevant here). For context, people were making accusations about SD having leaked the call herself.

ETA, MOO and all that!

So this is interesting too in Chad's murder case:

07/27/2021 Order

Comment
Sealing State's Motion and Memorandum Objecting to the Entry of Appearance of Counsel and for a Finding of Conflict

It looks like CD may have added to the defense? MOO

This entry is also in Lori's murder case. I'm going to put all my chips on red here. The state doesn't think it's appropriate for MM to be sharing discovery with a Youtuber.

MOO

Why was BB awarded millions by this atty?
Somehow I totally missed this story. Thanks.

BB had a defamation lawsuit that reached a multi-million dollar settlement.
[copied from source]
“Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith are the lawyers who were involved in representing Melani in the custody dispute. Smith also represented Lori’s sister, Summer Shiflett, and Zulema Pastenes, the wife of Lori’s deceased brother, Alex Cox.”
and
“Apparently, as part of their representation of Melani, Smith, and Jarvis issued press releases about the case. In one press release, they made some very nasty representations and presented them as fact. They published the statement by sending it out to news organizations and intended it to harm Brandon’s reputation. Brandon is a sales professional and a devout member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The representations in the news release that Brandon had a history of victimizing women, used extreme and dark *advertiser censored* to which he was addicted, engaged in homosexual affairs, was engaged with his family in organized crime, and had, along with his family, covered up instances of child molestation, drug addiction, kidnapping, assault, and killing were simply untrue. Clearly, those allegations had a detrimental effect on Brandon’s business and personal reputation. “

source @ Who paid Brandon Boudreaux $12,000,000? — The Lori Vallow Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members