UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the perverting the course of justice charge, Maxine Carr got 3 and a half years when her boyfriend murdered two girls when she lied to the police about her whereabouts. She served just over a year in jail. Just kind of worrying that it seems to be not a serious charge

WS is a factually based forum where MSM and/or WS-approved links are required. Social media is not approved for discussion here -- it's considered rumor that cannot be verified.
Ironically that is so, but you can be sure that the actual detectives in the police force will pay close attention to such content, and will look further into it. There's no doubt it can be very valuable to investigations.

Respectfully, there is MSM linked source above citing the couple as dating for 3 years and no approved source/links confirming AW's previous relationships.
Her marriage is a matter of public record which can easily be verified.

Well a close family friend said this happened but we don't know if she witnessed it or is going by what she was told by AW.

I'm puzzled by reports that she collapsed when doctors told her that Logan was dead and she then spent 4 hours with him, was she in denial and thought they might have been able to save him, or was it all an act?

No, I do not personally know the accused, but schooled in psychology:

And bullying always has a very long run. Bullying may begin in childhood, but it continues into adulthood; it is among the most stable of human behavior styles.

Big Bad Bully

I agree with this, l find it hard to believe JC has suddenly behaved like this out of the blue. It does happen of course but l find it unlikely. No one is singing his praises here. They are known for fly tipping and the neighbours said they heard shouting. This behaviour is not out of character for him, imho.

I actually disagree with this, over the years I have known many friends who have smoked weed and have found quite the opposite - they are usually very non aggressive and relaxed. If JC was on anything to make him violent then I think cocaine or steroids would be more likely (thats if any drugs were involved at all).

JMO

But long-term use of cannabinoids that begins in the teens can have a much more explosive effect on the human brain.

JMO (I posted a load of links on another thread once but haven't got time right now!)

Jeez, I know there are some pretty narrow minded people out there (don't mean you) but to consciously reject a child based on what his Father has allegedly done is callous IMO.
But you're right if people have that mind set, and have no compassion or empathy for the child, then it's best he is moved from the area.
Such a trail of destruction left behind.
JMO
I don't feel like others would reject him. But it would just be a huge weight on his shoulders for him to deal with, in school, with friends, etc. , knowing that his mum was involved in killing his brother.
And that same weight of grief and shame would be on his aunt and grandparents. So it would be a difficult to grow up surrounded with it. Including visits to jail to see his mom, and her eventual return. How do you process that your Mum helped kill your brother?

It would be better for him to grow up without all that, in my opinion. We are the adopted parents of 2 grown kids, both of whom are wonderful, happy ,healthy well adjusted, even though they moved on from bio family.

Last edited:
So what you are describing is a essentially like a closed adoption. There’s nothing that would prevent the baby from finding out in the future.

edit to add: closed adoptions are discouraged. Social workers put a lot of importance into life story work to help a child with their sense of identity.
You can have an 'open' adoption but can control the amount of 'difficult' info that comes in until the child matures. We had open adoptions with our children and they learned some difficult stuff about their bier family situations but not until they were old enough to process it.

In the mean time they had letters and pictures from bio family members and they always knew their ethnicity, siblings names etc.

But long-term use of cannabinoids that begins in the teens can have a much more explosive effect on the human brain.

JMO (I posted a load of links on another thread once but haven't got time right now!)

I am only going by people I knew that had smoked it from teens (men and women), I am not disputing scientific facts. Put it this way though I would rather be dealing with someone a bit stoned than someone drunk or on an upper (or worse both).

We don't know if anyone in the house was on anything (yet) just hearsay so far, I just wanted to comment my experience of people using cannabis

Normally an older sibling of the age gap they shared, get along with each other with the older one looking out/after the younger one. As such I’m not sure if it was the 13 year old son who’s inflicted the injuries. Also, would the Mum be so willing to cover the death up of her own flesh and blood if it was his son that had killed Logan.

Normally an older sibling of the age gap they shared, get along with each other with the older one looking out/after the younger one. As such I’m not sure if it was the 13 year old son who’s inflicted the injuries. Also, would the Mum be so willing to cover the death up of her own flesh and blood if it was his son that had killed Logan.
Maybe she would cover if JC held the baby close and told her he'd harm him too if she didn't comply?
But she was alone in the hospital with social workers and didnt tell the truth then. Where was her baby at that time?

Maybe she would cover if JC held the baby close and told her he'd harm him too if she didn't comply?
But she was alone in the hospital with social workers and didnt tell the truth then. Where was her baby at that time?

Sure I read in a news report that JC was left at home looking after the kids after AW went to the hospital, will try to find the news link but pretty certain I read it somewhere?

Edit to include link:

Agony of Logan Williamson's mother when doctors said boy, five, could not be saved | Daily Mail Online

Family friends said they received a phone call on Saturday morning from Logan's distraught mother Angharad Williamson to say he had been taken to the nearby Prince of Wales Hospital in Bridgend.

She is said to have collapsed when doctors told her Logan could not be saved. Miss Williamson, a full-time mother, attended the hospital while her fiancé Jay Cole, a carer, stayed at home with their other children.

Last edited:
I do think AW didn’t cause any of Logan’s injuries and according to his ‘auntie’ who has been named in MSM and can be easily found on FB he was always a happy boy with no visible marks. Not defending AW in anyway she’s just as much to blame for letting it happen but I tend to believe this abuse has only occurred in the last few weeks hence the isolating excuse.
MOO

There’s no excuse for any of it. I’m not defending AW in anyway just saying IMO she didn’t physically cause his injuries or death. She should have phoned the police as soon as anyone touched her child and most certainly phoned a ambulance instead of dumping him in a river. Hopefully she will get a life sentence for what she has done but she’s probably do a few years for PTCOJ and get a cushty new life with a new identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen