Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like kind of a weasel saying it was because of her girls.

I am sure this guy was scared to death once she went missing, but to delete your Linked In account after not hearing from her after May 9, the very day you said these next few days are going to be rough and not contact LE is really a horrible thing to do. Like I said character on full display for the world to see now. Coward for sure. Maybe if he had come forward when this first happened and helped LE from the beginning, possibly his name would never have been known. Maybe LE could have found her by now instead of spending months tracing down mystery man.

I am glad that the prosecution dealt with the affair right out of the gate. As we get farther away from it, it will sting less. She was unhappy. It would have been a hard decision to blow up a marriage, especially when you know that your children may desert you. She may have wrestled with the decision making process for a very long time.
That affair must have started not long after the Morphews landed in Colorado...or did it start in Indiana? I think that is important....as there was that talk about Barry and an affair in Indiana, unless I am mistaken.

Or Barry could've checked HIS EGO at the door and they could've divorced in 2018, like many people did. She has her inheritance, he has his business, they divvy up, AND EVERYBODY STAYS ALIVE.

But we heard it from CM's visit to Barry's hometown: nobody leaves Barry.

And here we are.

So much pain, so much loss.

And all for what?

Love. Revenge. Money.

Control.

JMO

https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1424825584044019715?s=21

Emotional day in court for #SuzanneMorphew's daughters. Many texts wove around how worried she was about her daughters, and especially the youngest, who still lived at home. In court, the daughter's head is down. Her sister holds her as she sobs. They’re giving her kleenexes.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Suzanne's lover for now.

A lot of snap judgments going around. We don't know the details. Yet.

He's not on trial, he's not a suspect, we know nothing about him publicly.

MOO

BM was most likely her first and only love. They'd been together since SM in HS and BM just starting college.

It sounds to me as if some of her messages are making her question whether they were ever truly in love (as many people who marry their high school sweethearts will say a couple of decades later).

I thought that was the last activity on her phone. Was that the last time it pinged off the nearby cell tower? Maybe it was powered off at that time? Or was that right after she communicated with JR?

I believe last activity on her phone is a ping at Poncha Springs (their closest cell tower) at around 4:23 am on the morning of the 10th.

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
THE LAST COMMUNICATION FROM SUZANNE was at 14:11 on May 9 between her and Jeff Libler on Linked In.

That's 2:11pm on the 9th... and we think something with Barry started at 2:57pm the same day? Ummm I think Barry was reading messages back at the worksite where MG said he was acting weird... and I'm assuming stopped working.. did whatever with the bobcat as shown in Lauren's video with Puckett, read something that may have really ticked him off. . Goes home angry... Suzanne never heard from again?

SPECULATION!

I am glad that the prosecution dealt with the affair right out of the gate. As we get farther away from it, it will sting less. She was unhappy. It would have been a hard decision to blow up a marriage, especially when you know that your children may desert you. She may have wrestled with the decision making process for a very long time.
That affair must have started not long after the Morphews landed in Colorado...or did it start in Indiana? I think that is important....as there was that talk about Barry and an affair in Indiana, unless I am mistaken.
If Barry didn’t know of the affair, why would his mom say something soon after SM’s disappearance about an affair? Unless the thinking is he found out immediately after he killed her?
How would his mom know...who on earth would tell her except Barry.....or possibly one of the daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley