Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #71 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I remembered that his car door didn’t close …
Snipped for focus

I think he spoofed those texts and SM had no idea he was coming home. BM rolls up quietly, phone in airplane mode and gets out of the truck without closing the door.

He possibly has the .22 short rifle and tranquilizers stashed away in the back yard. He creeps around to be undetected, gets the weapon and then sneaks around the yard until he can get a clear shot of her.

JMo.
BBM
In the camo coat he threw away?
—-
At 12:27 p.m. #BarryMorphew is seen on hotel surveillance moving two bags to a dumpster. Throwing away a bag that you can see camo coat and a tree container.
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1425151901050494977?s=21

So this is the typo of info I thought I type up and post. The highlights were already tweeted by reporters. Would this type of info be helpful? Please know that I am doing the best that I can, but can't rule out that I wrote down a time etc. incorrectly as it was so hard to keep up with all the information.

PEOPLES EXHIBIT 1: Several videos: 1a) LE body cam video of finding bike, 1b) Interview of MH at PP, 1c) Interview of MH and his father at crash site, 1d) BM arriving at crash site.

- Item 1a: Body cam video of LE finding bike – In video, LE officers calling “Suzanne” repeatedly, bike resting on its side, front wheel hanging over steep spot, LE officer pulled bike up, they were walking around more, talking into radio “contact hospital” (likely to check if SM was brought to hospital), LE officer communicated with someone stating “He is pretty emotional at this time” (BM?), LE officers talking amongst each other stating “coming down this hill and lost control?”, bike is dark blueish, LE officer states “it’s not bend, but something is up with the front tire”, they figure out that brake is in locked position, once brake was released everything worked just fine.

- Item 1b: Interview with MH at PP – MH is Macy’s BF, I think. He informed LE that both daughters haven’t heard from SM and that BM is in Denver "for a job". The Ritter’s looked in house and SM not there. He or Ritter’s drove to main road (US50?) at 18:00 and no sign of SM. It sounded like MH searched around some, but some areas where “its a crazy climb up”. Then MH was informed that bike was found. He states in a surprised and excited manner “Hey, where did they find the bike?” MH’s father at PP as well, I think. But, possibility that he just joined at crash site (I can't remember 100%). (We also later learned that Miles Harvey informed that cameras in PP have been out for “some time” – I am not sure when LE learned that from Miles Harvey aka if it was during this initial interaction).

- Item 1c: MH and his father at the crash site. MH informs “they have had problems in the past”. Describes as “normal husband and wife problems”. Confirms that BM and SM have talked about separating. Unclear what time this interview took place. Sgt. Mulinex stayed on scene at crash site.

- Item 1d: BM arriving at crash site. It is dark. “Where (couldn't understand)….”. He acts frantic and throws his hands up in the air repeatedly. Dressed in jeans and flannel. Shares that he left PP at 5 AM. SM was sleeping at the time. BM asks “Have they looked in the house” or something similar. Informs “She bikes every day”. LE asks BM what trails she likes to bike and he replies “Fooses”. GD is there as well. LE explains how bike was found. BM and GD walk off and then LE officer says “Don’t touch the bike with your hands please”. Several minutes later, BM etc. are walking away. LE officer says “Hey Barry, where are you guys headed? Need to talk to you more man”.

MH - Miles Harvey
GD - George Davis
Omg, give us all you've got! Thx Nosi!

Interesting, it didn't cross my mind the box of 3 were in the trash too. That would make perfect sense!

I just assumed they found the box with the missing 4th dart at home.

Now, this is very interesting.

I think I'm a little confused.
I also assumed it was meant they found the 4 pack box at home, with one missing.

The only thing Barry admitted to throwing away during his Broomfield trash dumps was "tranq material", but it wasn't said the FBI actually recovered what he tossed. Unless they did, which means they may have also recovered more of what he tossed?

I may be over-thinking this, but unless they physically recovered the box there's no way they'd know it was a 4 pack and one was missing. Right? o_O

There was DNA from 3 males found on Susanne's glovebox in her car. One was a guy who was in prison for sexual assault. HOW do we know Suzanne didn't have someone over on Mother's day since everyone was gone! None of us know, including Barry.

I saw partially matched, meaning it could be the DNA of the sex offender’s brother or nephew, probably working at the Range Rover dealership and touching glove boxes during service calls. Did you see a full match?
Court hearing reveals fights, affair in Morphew relationship - KRDO

No signs of life from Suzanne since minutes after BM arrived home on the 9th, and plenty of erratic behavior from BM for the next 12+ hours. BM’s phone moved toward the spot where her bike was found at 3:30 am. And he told LE he left her sleeping at 5 am….

So this is the typo of info I thought I type up and post. The highlights were already tweeted by reporters. Would this type of info be helpful? Please know that I am doing the best that I can, but can't rule out that I wrote down a time etc. incorrectly as it was so hard to keep up with all the information.

PEOPLES EXHIBIT 1: Several videos: 1a) LE body cam video of finding bike, 1b) Interview of MH at PP, 1c) Interview of MH and his father at crash site, 1d) BM arriving at crash site.

- Item 1a: Body cam video of LE finding bike – In video, LE officers calling “Suzanne” repeatedly, bike resting on its side, front wheel hanging over steep spot, LE officer pulled bike up, they were walking around more, talking into radio “contact hospital” (likely to check if SM was brought to hospital), LE officer communicated with someone stating “He is pretty emotional at this time” (BM?), LE officers talking amongst each other stating “coming down this hill and lost control?”, bike is dark blueish, LE officer states “it’s not bend, but something is up with the front tire”, they figure out that brake is in locked position, once brake was released everything worked just fine.

- Item 1b: Interview with MH at PP – MH is Macy’s BF, I think. He informed LE that both daughters haven’t heard from SM and that BM is in Denver "for a job". The Ritter’s looked in house and SM not there. He or Ritter’s drove to main road (US50?) at 18:00 and no sign of SM. It sounded like MH searched around some, but some areas where “its a crazy climb up”. Then MH was informed that bike was found. He states in a surprised and excited manner “Hey, where did they find the bike?” MH’s father at PP as well, I think. But, possibility that he just joined at crash site (I can't remember 100%). (We also later learned that Miles Harvey informed that cameras in PP have been out for “some time” – I am not sure when LE learned that from Miles Harvey aka if it was during this initial interaction).

- Item 1c: MH and his father at the crash site. MH informs “they have had problems in the past”. Describes as “normal husband and wife problems”. Confirms that BM and SM have talked about separating. Unclear what time this interview took place. Sgt. Mulinex stayed on scene at crash site.

- Item 1d: BM arriving at crash site. It is dark. “Where (couldn't understand)….”. He acts frantic and throws his hands up in the air repeatedly. Dressed in jeans and flannel. Shares that he left PP at 5 AM. SM was sleeping at the time. BM asks “Have they looked in the house” or something similar. Informs “She bikes every day”. LE asks BM what trails she likes to bike and he replies “Fooses”. GD is there as well. LE explains how bike was found. BM and GD walk off and then LE officer says “Don’t touch the bike with your hands please”. Several minutes later, BM etc. are walking away. LE officer says “Hey Barry, where are you guys headed? Need to talk to you more man”.

MH - Miles Harvey
GD - George Davis

Great post!!!

I think I'm a little confused.
I also assumed it was meant they found the 4 pack box at home, with one missing.

The only thing Barry admitted to throwing away during his Broomfield trash dumps was "tranq material", but it wasn't said the FBI actually recovered what he tossed. Unless they did, which means they may have also recovered more of what he tossed?

I may be over-thinking this, but unless they physically recovered the box there's no way they'd know it was a 4 pack and one was missing. Right? o_O
The tweets were different from each reporter it seemed - so you almost have to piece together each tweet for a full picture - unless darts are sold in other quantities for them to know one was missing from a 4 piece set I think they may have either recovered it or he told them about the set JMO

The only thing that worries me is something Lauren tweeted----I can't find it now but I did see it---

She said something like 'that phone pinging by the bike location isn't that helpful a clue, because that street is the only way out of the neighborhood. '

So in other words, all it really does is prove he lied about what time he left that morning. But it doesn't necessarily mean he dumped the bike because he had to use that road to leave anyway.

I hope they have more to add to it---to make it more incriminating.

But wouldn’t they have the door opening around the time that he would have been there?

If not, I always thought he walked over there with the bike. Now I don’t think he rode it because apparently the brake lock was on.

But there is the possibility that he took the bike over with Suzanne’s vehicle. I sure hope they have all the information from her vehicle too.

K. It will take me a bit to type it all up as 4 days of work. :mad: I would much rather put together the information. Do you guys want me to post all at once or as I type it up?

Which ever you feel happiest doing. I would say as you type it as I am so interested in what you have to report. I want to read it as soon as possible.

K. It will take me a bit to type it all up as 4 days of work. :mad: I would much rather put together the information. Do you guys want me to post all at once or as I type it up?
I like it as you type it up and then you could do a complete one at the end. As you type it up gives us time to digest it and discuss! JMO Thanks so much.

Has anyone found photographic evidence of her wearing a Fitbit or smart watch? I’m still curious about the 2:47pm start time in the AA when he arrived home at 2:44pm- how in the world could they come up with that very specific time ?
ETA Timeline

5/9
12:02 am incoming call on SM’s phone(d)
2:07 am outgoing call on SM’s phone (d)
6:00 am BM’s phone revives call (d)
7:19 am BM’s cell revives signal
9:50 am BM text to SM: Want to go on hike?
9:52 SM to BM, Where? (No response) Later on, asking about summer tires on Range Rover
10:36 SM to BM : Wanna meet to hike?
10:48 BM: No, coming home
10:48 SM: Get hot tub stuff
11:00 am Tail Winds property
11:30 am Veggie soup at home with SM
11:50 am-12:50 pm BM cell ping near river
behind house. BM said looking for turkey that daughter shot some time before.
1:38 BM left home- checked on job at Kim Gyms
1:42 pm SM text to JL: Guess who is alone again?
1:55 pm BM at DSI
2:00 pm BM getting blade replaced on Bobcat
2:03 pm SM sends sunbathing pic to JL. Last proof of life.
2:11 pm last LinkedIn message with JL
2:44 BM returned home
JL sends several texts, no response

2:47 pm BM’s phone goes to airplane mode

2:44-2:47 BM moving around outside house, BM shooting chipmunks?
2:44-4:44 Truck doesn’t move

is it because he put his phone in airplane mode?

So then... the "tree container" Barry threw away along with the camo coat.

Barry was a landscaper. Any type of planter, pot, container in his possession would be 100% reasonable and expected. So to me, the only reason he'd have for throwing it away during one of his trash dumps, is if it had (or he assumed it had) some amount of evidence that Suzanne was physically connected to it in a way he couldn't lie his way out of. Her DNA, blood, etc.

jmo

Sunbathing in early May in Colorado... Did a weather search and looks like the high that day was around 63 degrees. Did BM convince SM to get in a bathing suit so that more skin would be exposed for a tranquilizer dart? Could have been a set up to get her in a bathing suit. Let's hang out by the hot tub ... JMO.

I felt the same way both days. My anxiety was thru the roof and migraines both days. Even though I made a list of all the day 2 tweets, I didn't actually read them until late last night and today because I was so drained from Monday and Tuesday. Jmo

I think it is fortunate that there is a gap between the two lots of two days as it has been emotionally draining to take in and process all the information presented so far.

No pressure! Whatever works for you is much appreciated. When you post, we will discuss it up and down and sideways so as you type is fine. You already have included stuff we haven’t heard in regard to GD at the site, neighbor in the house, so many things. Thank you SO MUCH as boots on the ground for Suzanne from the search and now in the courtroom. I’d like to know how you are feeling because your heart is in this case, and some of the stuff that has come out may have made you feel some type of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903