AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and read through the threads — there are too many to point out. Such as the time he arrived home that night. Now DW is saying 7 PM, not 5:30 PM or 6 PM or 6:30 PM as before. When did he really arrive home?

He’s changed his statements about whether SW would wander off. Always before it was a big “never”. Now he’s qualifying that, saying they were trying to teach her not to wander off.

Read through the things said tonight and compared here to past statements. It will give you an idea of differences.

jmo
IMO-he simply misspoke about the time he got home at some point and regarding whether Summer would wonder off, I think he was just giving his opinion that she would never do that-I don’t see how someone could state a fact about someone’s behavior in the future

Last edited:
J is getting charges in the works....but for now she wants the focus on Summer. That was why she came forward to TBI.

moo from TIR.
That's interesting.
Good for her !
I stand with SA victims, and imo there is no way a person can minimize the horror.
For J., this must have been triggering, poor lady !
I am deeply sorry for the trauma she went through.
MOO.

I thought tonight was supposed to be about 40 minutes in the timeline?

"A Critical 40 Minutes" is indeed the name of TIR tonight. TM, the show's producer controls the content. OK?

The show is not over yet?:confused:

A very important relative of DW is having the space to speak her truth.

Lets' talk about that content.

moo

I would have to disagree with that. His stories of that day change continually. Theories about what happened can change, but the facts should not.

jmo
I mean this with respect, I promise.
A lot of what is being said about what DW says is really being taken in bits and pieces and there are times that other things are being left out.

I will give 2 examples that I have seen with the 2 Chers tonight.

First, a lot is being said about DW being adamant on Summer being abducted.
He is actually (from my perspective ) basing this on what he has been told.
S&R reported that SW's scent was ended at the road.
his conclusion? She was abducted.
This is logical from many perspectives.

Second, the entire thing about SW running off.
Maybe I misunderstood what I heard- but I heard it as:
DW stated something to the effect that she would NEVER run AWAY.
He said there were times that she would run outside of Church and do a Hide n seek thing. He said they were teaching her not to do that type of thing around home because of the bears.
To me, he was NOT saying she would run off away from their property.
Now, having said that- their property is 11 acres...so running anywhere out of vision of a parent would be scary...but once again, I see people jumping on anything said and kind of breaking away from all that was included in that conversation.

AMOO JMO MOO

The show is not over yet?:confused:

A very important relative of DW is having the space to speak her truth.

Lets' talk about that content.

moo
OK. Here is the content of tonight's Chris McDonough TIR: DW's step sister is on the show speaking openly of the SA that DW inflicted on her from Age 5 to 12. The final time was when DW returned from prison and immediately returned to his step sister's room and began to assault her again. This time, she ran to her parents room and told them what was happening. DW ran out and hid in their shed where her father found him. By the way........ Don confessed to brutalizing her.

You do not have to know who the kidnapper is, to make an appeal to a kidnapper. Family of the missing do it all the time.
And I definitely think he did before ! Also his wife said and I quote: Please just bring her back to us! They do and say what they can- let’s put ourself in their shoes!
MOO!

Why are people again insinuating DW was SA Summer??? J's story cannot be inferred as "Summer's story".

An hour in and I'm still waiting to figure out what the "40 minutes" is that his title referred to? It appears to be sensationalized to gain viewers regarding Summer. He has just stated "these people never stop", which to me is CM insinuating DW was SA Summer, without evidence or charges...JMO
I’m not sure how your mind wouldn’t go there.. everything else removed, if you heard about a self admitted sex offender (yes, he did admit to SA of her in an interview, link has been shared many times.) co-sleeping with his 5 yr old daughter, how would your mind not immediately scream, this is wildly inappropriate. If she had pressed charges back then would it be different? Would him being a RSO (of his 5 year old sister) co sleeping with his young daughter not set off alarms in your head? Genuine questions

I have found many times in life, in my work, that a message can be most effectively delivered to someone when it is least expected. I feel like the message tonight is have strength, speak up, it is not your fault, tell your story. It wasn’t the message expected, and if one, two, or twenty women needed to hear it, that makes it even more powerful. If Summer’s disappearance can have an unexpected positive impact on SA victims…wow..
JMO

Last edited:
I have found many times in life, in my work, that a message can be most effectively delivered to someone when it is least expected. I feel like the message tonight is have strength, speak up, it is not your fault, tell your story. It wasn’t the message expected, and if one two or twenty women needed to hear it, that makes it even more powerful. If Summer’s disappearance can have an unexpected positive impact on SA victims…wow..
JMO
IMO
the name title misleading was to do exactly that.

To avoid pre emptive goobledygook

clever.

They already where over there trying to do just that but they missed the mark on the content.:cool:

CM is damn good!!:)

moo

I have found many times in life, in my work, that a message can be most effectively delivered to someone when it is least expected. I feel like the message tonight is have strength, speak up, it is not your fault, tell your story. It wasn’t the message expected, and if one two or twenty women needed to hear it, that makes it even more powerful. If Summer’s disappearance can have an unexpected positive impact on SA victims…wow..
JMO
Thank you @Tiff23fr for acknowledging the valuable message here. Perhaps I'm too close to this subject. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious if CM had a pre-planned show about the 40 minutes and then switched to this when J agreed to go live at this time? Because even if you think this is the best show possible, it has nothing to do with "40 minutes" related to the Summer case.
Or maybe he didn’t want to tip off that she’d be on, in fear that she would back out or be pressured not to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa