Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barry was such an avid hunter surely he would know that it was not the right season for grabbing antlers.

The rules don't apply to Barry. As shown by his mask-wearing (down below his nose) every time he's stepped into the courtroom. (I've said it before, but this man is on TRIAL (or soon will be) for his LIFE, and has the gall to blatantly ignore courtroom rules!) His lack of self-awareness is exceptional!

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
·
1m
Now turning to May 13th, Undersheriff says photos of #BarryMorphew were taken. They included some injuries on his hands in various stages of healing, and on his left arm just below shoulder, there were fingernail marks.

IMO, we now know that SM was having coffee with the neighbor when she sent the "I'm done" text. I believe it's fair to assume she may have "spilled a little tea" with the neighbor at the same time regarding her plans to leave the marriage, her fears, etc. If so, the neighbor would have immediately communicated that to LE when they arrived on site at the PP home on the 10th.

And that's all it would take to put BM in the crosshairs from the outset. And it would explain why they prevented him from leaving the scene when he tried to walk away. And why they seized his truck immediately.

MOO.
I hope she spilled even just a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members