Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 2m
Prosecution goes back to the cuts
#BarryMorphew had on his left arm under his shoulder. Undersheriff said when asked Barry told investigators he got the cuts from a tree when he was looking for #SuzanneMorphew. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 6m
Re-direct happening now with the Undersheriff. Prosecution starts off going back to what #BarryMorphew demeanor was when he showed up at the scene. Undersheriff says they were "crocodile tears" that they were fake. Defense said otherwise. @KKTV11News

Really? The Undersheriff said "crocodile tears"?!

So are the missing miles ones that aren't accounted for by his onboard GPS? That's what he sounds like to me. His odometer shows the miles, but the GPS unit doesn't. If the unit started recording GPS once again after the reset, how much did the reset erase? Is the information sent to the cloud by the unit when it connects as it drives around?

Or does the unit's reset only erase some of the current data?

I’ve wondered about that too. Based on what we’ve heard today versus 1st two days PH’s, makes total sense that he meant the meat and potatoes were being served at today and tomorrow’s hearings. The 1st two days were the appetizers.

Can’t wait for next course and best part of all, dessert! We’ll have plenty of time to digest the meat and potatoes, as I suspect the final course-dessert, the icing on the cake, will get served up at trial.
Fingers crossed.

Barry, Barry quite contrary, you’re goin’ dowwwnn.

Thank you. I am hoping that the spy pen comes through for Suzanne.

In reply to:
“Agree...just like it was frequently pondered that Suzanne was "naïve and submissive" I think people have pegged Barry as a "dumb jock" and the reality is a tad different.”

Personally, he IS a “dumb jock.” He murdered his wife and he got caught! Just sayin’ :) JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twentyninethousand