AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning - Thread is Open

Collaborative Poster Effort
List so far:

*List is a Draft and may not be in order - links/quoted will be added for final version that we can continue to insert info into as it is learned*

3:00 - 7:00

Come home (Apx 3:15)
Get house unlocked and have boys help with groceries
Groceries divided, Grandmas groceries taken across the driveway
Laundry (stated 1 hour)
?CW watches some tv with the boys
?CW uploads videos
Planting Flowers
Wash hands
SW gets candy from Grandma
back across the driveway to house
CW asks boys to watch Summer
SW goes into the house
CW adjusts Grandmas brace (2 mins per CW statement)
SW goes to the basement
CW goes in home to look for SW “she’s just gone”
Reported red truck sighting
Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)
CW calls DW
CW drives CHJ’s Silverado to back of holler
CW calls 911 on CH's phone (6:23?)
Boys go down toward creek
DW calls 911 from work.
Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 - 35 minutes
DW arrives at shed
Male neighbor becomes involved in the search
—-
CW texts or calls H (This was after 7:00 I believe)
CW contacts RL and DD

Events in the Periphery:
Tree Trimmers are working
Property is for sale
An employee of DW was dismissed the day before

Thanks Tiff…. Looking forward to trying to work all of this out…

CM said the first 911 call was at 6:23pm - he hasn’t revealed who made the call …. ( the last episode )

Mrs Cher confirmed with DW in the last video that CW’s 911 call was at 6:29pm ….. (the round table episode after CM)

and @December said the Tik Tok was uploaded at 3:58pm if that helps…

Thanks Tiff…. Looking forward to trying to work all of this out…

CM said the first 911 call was at 6:23pm - he hasn’t revealed who made the call …. ( the last episode )

Mrs Cher confirmed with DW in the last video that CW’s 911 call was at 6:29pm ….. (the round table episode after CM)

and @December said the Tik Tok was uploaded at 3:58pm if that helps…
So basically a 2 1/2 hour window of time…

Awesome work on the timeline!!! Thank you for creating it!!!

Question: Are we going to insert CW's call relayed by dispatch, that CW went for a walk and returned to find Summer missing?
Also, DW's call, the dispatched relayed, that CW went for a run, and that Summer had been missing about 10 minutes when the first call to LE was made.

Someone asked about rain effecting the area, and hindering a search. IMHO, the more rain the better. Top soil will be displaced, exposing anything buried. Also, any evidence, even weighted down has a chance of being dislodged. JMHO

Last edited:
Awesome work on the timeline!!! Thank you for creating it!!!

Question: Are we going to insert CW's official recorded statement to dispatch, that CW went for a walk and returned to find Summer missing?

Someone asked about rain effecting the area, and hindering a search. IMHO, the more rain the better. Top soil will be displaced, exposing anything buried. Also, any evidence, even weighted down has a chance of being dislodged. JMHO

That wasn’t CBW’s “official recorded statement to dispatch” - that was what 911 operator relayed to responders. It’s very common for those initial communications to be inaccurate IMO. I don’t think the 911 calls have been released.

My guess is that what was communicated in the very beginning was that CBW and Summer were on foot; ie not in a vehicle.

That wasn’t CBW’s “official recorded statement to dispatch” - that was what 911 operator relayed to responders. It’s very common for those initial communications to be inaccurate IMO. I don’t think the 911 calls have been released.

My guess is that what was communicated in the very beginning was that CBW and Summer were on foot; ie not in a vehicle.

Yes, you are correct. Thanks for clarifying. I went in and corrected it to say it was dispatch that put out this information.

Not sure I would throw out the baby with the bath water, though. I give LE dispatchers a lot of credit for listening intently. JMHO

Does anyone know what the Limestone Branch is like where Ben Hill Rd dead ends? I think that is considered the back of the holler? Is it a real creek like Beech Creek?

I expect the first responders nearly had a “heart attack” on arrival when they discovered the property was on 11acres of forrest, and light would be diminishing soon…..and Summer was definitely missing….
JMO

I feel like we can slot SW going into the basement at apx 5:30 for the timeline:

Summer’s mother, Candus Wells, and three brothers reported to police that Summer was last seen on June 15 around 5:30 p.m. going into the basement of their home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County.

“We’ve never had somebody up there at 5:30 in the afternoon that we know of

Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later, Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery

Exactly!!!
First it was 5:30, as you said, then DW said oh maybe 6:30 and then Sunday night it may have been 7pm….. (Cher’s)
Red flags…… IMO

DW also stated in that interview, that he knew of one route out of Beech Hill Creek area that didn’t have any cameras……. (Also Cher’s) but as far as he knew all the other roads had cameras….
That was also a red flag to me as well ….

IMO

I feel like we can slot SW going into the basement at apx 5:30 for the timeline:

Summer’s mother, Candus Wells, and three brothers reported to police that Summer was last seen on June 15 around 5:30 p.m. going into the basement of their home on Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County.

“We’ve never had somebody up there at 5:30 in the afternoon that we know of

Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later, Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery

So she went down to the basement at 5:30, CW noticed her missing at 5:32, and 911 was called at 6:23. Hmmm...

First it was 5:30, as you said, then DW said oh maybe 6:30 and then Sunday night it may have been 7pm….. (Cher’s)
Red flags…… IMO

DW also stated in that interview, that he knew of one route out of Beech Hill Creek area that didn’t have any cameras……. (Also Cher’s) but as far as he knew all the other roads had cameras….
That was also a red flag to me as well ….

IMO

I wonder what he means by cameras and how in the world would he know this? Does he mean traffic light cameras?

I wonder what he means by cameras and how in the world would he know this? Does he mean traffic light cameras?
I got the impression it was CCTV cameras on the roads over there…. Perhaps yes they are positioned on the traffic lights??

Hmmm, one has to of “sussed” it out previously to know that information. ….. Perhaps the locals use that road if driving after drinking ETOH perhaps ??? Less chance of being caught???

13:17
when we went to the hawkins county to do
13:20
our live detectors and everything like
13:21
that they took all of our phones
13:24
and then magically all
13:27
all of our phone records from 3 30 on
13:29
that day have been deleted
13:34
me my wife and my uh or her mother
13:38
have all been deleted from 3 30 on so
13:41
they
13:41
they had your phones that day then yes
13:44
sir and when did they give them that to
13:45
you
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly
13:48
quickly but we was we had
13:53
some detectives that we talked to
13:55
you know a lot and they wanted to know
13:57
exactly this information and we all
13:58
looked and it was all gone. (what was all gone?)

Who deleted their phones from 3:30?

Don says: "that they took all of our phones
and then magically all
all of our phone records from 3:30 on
that day have been deleted,
me my wife and my uh or her mother
have all been deleted from 3 30.

Note the passivity. He can not bring himself to say whom it was that deleted the phones. He want us to fill in the gaps and suggest that it was LE who deleted them but we will not. If he doesn't say it we must not say it for him. Passivity is employed to conceal identity and or responsibility and that is exactly what's happening here, (IMO) and who were the detectives they "talked to you know a lot".

and when did they give them (who are "they"?) that to
13:45
you?
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly quickly. To whom?
Did DW take they phones from CW and Grandma and delete them and then gave them back "fairly quickly"? Because he doesn't tell us who took them, but tells us by the use of the pronoun "I", that he gave them back.
13:48
How long is "fairly quickly". I find it very odd however, that IF LE did take the phones would they be given back so soon. In the UK which is considerably smaller than the US it can take up to 11 months to forensically analyse a mobile/cell phone or much longer. https://ico.org.uk/media/about-the-...o-report-on-mpe-in-england-and-wales-v1_1.pdf
This is not to say it can't be done quicker but it is highly unlikely. So, what was on their phones from 3:30 on that day in question. This hasn't been addressed by anyone CM etc.. as far as i'm aware. I would've asked, so tell me, you say your phones were deleted from 3:30, what was on them to delete? Don't feed answers, don't lead him, don't fill in any silences and don't interrupt, just let him talk. Then ask the same of CW and Grandma.
There must have been something on them for him to notice, if as he says, they were deleted.

This is all my opinion, and i am going by the YT transcript. If the transcript is wrong then adjustments will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member