AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she went down to the basement at 5:30, CW noticed her missing at 5:32, and 911 was called at 6:23. Hmmm...

Thanks. Here is the updated version with apx time stamps bolded. BLUE FONT means the link is already embedded.

Collaborative Poster Effort - Feel free to copy to a new post and add in what you find in approved sources.
List so far:
*List is a Draft and may not be in order - links/quotes will be added for final version that we can continue to insert info into as it is learned*

3:00 - 7:00
(Times are Apx.)

3:15 Come home

Get house unlocked and have boys help with groceries
Groceries divided, Grandmas groceries taken across the driveway
Laundry (stated 1 hour)
?CW watches some tv with the boys

3:30 DW Stated phones are wiped from this point forward

3:58 ?CW uploads videos
Planting Flowers
Wash hands
SW gets candy from Grandma
CW asks boys to watch Summer
“Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma,” Bly said. “[Summer] wanted to go back over and see her brothers, and I said, ‘OK,’ and I walked her all the way over to the porch, and I watched her walking into the kitchen where the boys were watching TV.”
back across the driveway to house

5:30 SW goes into the house/basement

CW adjusts Grandmas brace (2-5 mins per link)
Within 2 mins CW goes back to the home to look for SW

5:32 - 5:35 CW goes in home to look, yells a few times and then goes downstairs to check “she’s just gone”

Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)

CW calls DW at work in Jonesborough from her own phone
“So I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Mom’s phone and dial 9-1-1….”

6:16 (If Missing for 10 mins prior to call)

6:26 CW calls 911 on CH's phone (6:26?)

CW drives CH’s truck .. “all the way down by the church, then went all the way down the (other) way and I didn’t see nobody even out and about.” Then I went all the way back in the holler as far as the truck can go and I didn’t see nothing back in there, either. When I was coming back up out of the holler, the cops were coming up in my driveway. So, I just followed them up in here. I don’t recall if (Don) was here before the police got here or if he was here at the same time they showed up,” said Candus.
CW sends boys to check around creek (sounds in parallel to her leaving in truck to search)

6:29
DW calls 911 from work (check Cher video for a possible 6:29 reference)
Male neighbor becomes involved in the search
“Before the cops even came out, I went down and told my neighbors, “Summer is missing, will you help me look?”

7:00
Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 - 35 minutes (38min mark) (7:00 would be based on a 30 min drive after the 6:29 911 call) NOTE: look for links to include that may reference other possible arrival times.
DW states he arrives before LE but many neighbors were already searching
DW arrives at shed

7:03
Search and Rescue is in motion (85:18)
—-

CW texts or calls H (This was after 7:00 I believe)
CW contacts RL and DD

Activities in the Periphery:
Tree Trimmers are working
Property is for sale - “I tried to get them to go check out this guy who was trying to camp out here and try to take over my neighbor’s property”.
An employee of DW was dismissed the day before
1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full bed ladder rack and white buckets in the truck bed sighting

Last edited:
I can’t believe we’re still not any closer to finding summer. I do officially have a theory though, esp if there are in fact two separate 911 calls, with the first possibly being a minor. JMO and a theory.
bbm
I'd considered that as well.
Hmmm.
If there were nefarious deeds happening, one would think the last thing would be to call immediately and have LE and first responders around your property ?
Unless one of the boys called and prompted a scurrying about ?
MOO.

13:17
when we went to the hawkins county to do
13:20
our live detectors and everything like
13:21
that they took all of our phones
13:24
and then magically all
13:27
all of our phone records from 3 30 on
13:29
that day have been deleted
13:34
me my wife and my uh or her mother
13:38
have all been deleted from 3 30 on so
13:41
they
13:41
they had your phones that day then yes
13:44
sir and when did they give them that to
13:45
you
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly
13:48
quickly but we was we had
13:53
some detectives that we talked to
13:55
you know a lot and they wanted to know
13:57
exactly this information and we all
13:58
looked and it was all gone. (what was all gone?)

Who deleted their phones from 3:30?

Don says: "that they took all of our phones
and then magically all
all of our phone records from 3:30 on
that day have been deleted,
me my wife and my uh or her mother
have all been deleted from 3 30.

Note the passivity. He can not bring himself to say whom it was that deleted the phones. He want us to fill in the gaps and suggest that it was LE who deleted them but we will not. If he doesn't say it we must not say it for him. Passivity is employed to conceal identity and or responsibility and that is exactly what's happening here, (IMO) and who were the detectives they "talked to you know a lot".

and when did they give them (who are "they"?) that to
13:45
you?
13:46
well i give them back you know fairly quickly. To whom?
Did DW take they phones from CW and Grandma and delete them and then gave them back "fairly quickly"? Because he doesn't tell us who took them, but tells us by the use of the pronoun "I", that he gave them back.
13:48
How long is "fairly quickly". I find it very odd however, that IF LE did take the phones would they be given back so soon. In the UK which is considerably smaller than the US it can take up to 11 months to forensically analyse a mobile/cell phone or much longer. https://ico.org.uk/media/about-the-...o-report-on-mpe-in-england-and-wales-v1_1.pdf
This is not to say it can't be done quicker but it is highly unlikely. So, what was on their phones from 3:30 on that day in question. This hasn't been addressed by anyone CM etc.. as far as i'm aware. I would've asked, so tell me, you say your phones were deleted from 3:30, what was on them to delete? Don't feed answers, don't lead him, don't fill in any silences and don't interrupt, just let him talk. Then ask the same of CW and Grandma.
There must have been something on them for him to notice, if as he says, they were deleted.

This is all my opinion, and i am going by the YT transcript. If the transcript is wrong then adjustments will be made.

I interpret what DW says as they chose to delete their phones and will blame that on LE if asked. But just my opinion after hearing and reading what LE does and doesn’t do with phones.

bbm
I'd considered that as well.
Hmmm.
If there were nefarious deeds happening, one would think the last thing would be to call immediately and have LE and first responders around your property ?
Unless one of the boys called and prompted a scurrying about ?
MOO.
And a second cover up 911 call to clarify.. and DW driving straight to where the boys had run off to. Again all just theories and MOO

I am going through interviews to pull out quotes dealing with time references from that day. Starting with the one with H, then will do A and CW interviews. I’ll post here with time stamps when I’m finished with each.
@Tiff23fr let me know if you want more than that

So she went down to the basement at 5:30, CW noticed her missing at 5:32, and 911 was called at 6:23. Hmmm...
That is quite a bit of time, but I'd imagine that the family did look around for her before calling the police. I mean that seems logical to me. I'm not sure if I'd personally take an hour. I'd probably look all around the property that's not wooded, call her her name. start hyperventilating, panic, and then call.

Ive been reading and keeping up as best I can here, but haven’t posted till now.

can someone clarify for me here….am I understanding that while the parents were first searching for Summer they just decided to wipe their phones clean? Why?
They claim LE did it, but that’s questionable. I have the same question, unless something occurred at that point and they didn’t want the text conversation trail about it to be seen.

That is quite a bit of time, but I'd imagine that the family did look around for her before calling the police. I mean that seems logical to me. I'm not sure if I'd personally take an hour. I'd probably look all around the property that's not wooded, call her her name. start hyperventilating, panic, and then call.

Oh, for sure. I don't think anyone would see their child isn't exactly where they thought they'd be and call 911 immediately. You'd look around inside, outside, assume they're hiding or sleeping somewhere weird or playing a game. The dispatch said they had been looking for 10 minutes before they called 911. We know dispatch info may or may not be accurate, but 10 minutes seems reasonable.

Ive been reading and keeping up as best I can here, but haven’t posted till now.

can someone clarify for me here….am I understanding that right before Summer went missing, the parents just decided to wipe their phones clean? Why?

According to this it was when they took a "Lie detector" . On what day it was, i don't know, that's if they did. Is "Hawkins County a Police station?

and then magically all

According to this it was when they took a "Lie detector" . On what day it was, i don't know, that's if they did. Is "Hawkins County a Police station?

and then magically all

thank you!

Anybody else remember CW saying she went for a walk and when she returned SW was gone. At the time I thought she seemed so concerned to leave her earlier for two minutes and now she goes for a walk?

That is what the 911 operator relayed to the first responders - not what CBW said. 911’s responsibility is to relay the most crucial info - here, a child last seen on foot appx 10 min ago on the property - not the precise circumstances. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona